Author Topic: Seidr Worker or Thunderer?  (Read 8502 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Nexdoreum

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
Seidr Worker or Thunderer?
« on: 11 September 2018, 03:35:54 »
Been on an ARPG grind recently and in all the games played I've gone for casters/ranged (currently playing a Lightning Druid) but had a sudden urge for an Elemental based dual wielding melee grinder. Decided on Rune but can't decide on either Dream (Seidr Worker) or Storm (Thunderer).

I've planned out each build and both have their pros and cons but not sure which would be more fun/effective. Does anyone have experience with either of these mastery combos?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: Seidr Worker or Thunderer?
« Reply #1 on: 11 September 2018, 20:48:03 »
I'll try to answer because you didn't get the response you were hoping for

but to answer your question right away: no i have not tried either builds as a dual wield melee.. i have thunderer but it's a spellcaster

i too have preferred ranged/casters all my gaming life even before this game.. i prefer casters than bow or throwing weapons

your choices are weird.. the problem you will face with either of these builds is survivability.. and therefore dream is my vote but only because you want it dual wield melee.. you may want to consider dual throwing instead.. they are half melee anyways and thunderstrike is better used with ranged weapons

many people seem to find playing casters difficult in this game.. i honestly think it's because they are doing it with the wrong approach.. this may draw negative response but I'm also tired of them saying "don't play casters in this game, casters suck endgame" nonsense they are talking about

but i have to say you are also doing your druid with the wrong approach.. lightning bolt has a long cooldown and it stops at 2.4 secs.. you need something in between those casts

in case you are interested or curious, here is my thunderer

https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=213.msg6107#msg6107

https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=213.msg6836#msg6836

https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=280.0

welcome to the forum
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Online efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #2 on: 11 September 2018, 21:38:42 »
Welcome :)
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Vio

• aka Violos
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: 16 September 2018, 00:58:18 »
Both are good, but if you go melee you get the most out of Dream with its PS, Distort Reality and maybe ToW.

With Mines, Seal and others this playstyle has so many PBAoE-like skills I like to call it the Allahu Akbar Build, and that is how you can play it.

Your survivability as int melee will come from Energy Armor. And if you still need more switch to energy-leeching shield.

« Last Edit: 16 September 2018, 01:00:16 by Vio »

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal