Author Topic: Revanant plate farm  (Read 1856 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline andyblast

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Revanant plate farm
« on: 29 December 2021, 13:18:08 »
Hi Guys,

I'm doing a ranger self-found, no vault build. Im trying to get any slot revanant item. I have farmed valley of kings on massbosses 10x so much that char went from 32 to 41, i think 8 full clears of all tombs, ZERO revanant found.

I haven't gotten to Wusau yet.

For comparison's sake, every class during 1x gets at least 1 SBC per difficulty, mostly in caves after medusa.

Am i doing something wrong?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Revanant plate farm
« Reply #1 on: 29 December 2021, 14:21:29 »
Revenants piece literally is 1% drop from gildead skelleton in Egypt. Its really luck to have one.

I sugest farming only tombs with gildead skelletons in there
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Rated 1 time
Great

Offline Prosoro

• Forum Moderator
  • Formerly 'Nefer' of the tq.net forums.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: 10 January 2022, 05:15:01 »
« Last Rated on: 10 January 2022, 20:41:19 »
As Sauruz mentioned any Revenant gear drops are very very rare.  Part of this is due to the minor amount of gilded skeletons to be found, and don't make the common mistake of farming any Gilded Dead skeletons outside of Egypt Act 2 (i.e Wusau Mountain Gilded Dead) as they wont drop Revenant MI's.

Main locations to farm are; Valley of the Kings tombs, the small tomb just before Thebes/Temple of Seti, and the Great Pyramid of Khufu**

**For the Pyramid of Khufu there are quest related Gilded Dead skeletons which spawn once you open the central sarcophagus to retrieve the staff. If you don't claim the staff but only open the coffin then you can farm these spawned skeletons with iirc a slightly higher chance of dropping Revenant items :)

~  Anything new for TQ? Experience what Unearthed Studios NZ has been up to with the release of Eternal Embers! - Website: https://www.unearthedstudiosnz.com/ ~

Lurking no more..

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Shane

• Visitor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -5
« Reply #3 on: 10 January 2022, 21:19:25 »
I farm the skeletons in the tomb right near the Valley of the Kings portal. I use Loot+, though, because otherwise you could be spending an hour or two and find nothing, which I'm so over doing.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal