Titan Quest - Immortal Throne > Immortal Throne - General discussion

How many times have you been killed by Toxeus?

(1/6) > >>

Typhon:
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( He's mean.

Medea Fleecestealer:
He is that.  But which one are you talking about.  Toxeus the Green is way worse than the one in the Secret Passage.  The SP one I died to several times before I learnt how to deal with him, but I've run into Toxeus the Green so rarely he usually kills me.  My first and worst encounter with him was when I was playing M4ssboss3s mod where he appears in a group of 5 of him.  On the Megara Coast heading towards the town and wow!  Suddenly there's 5 big green skellies racing towards me.  Killed me twice and I just couldn't get past them so had to exit the game and restart, hoping they wouldn't spawn again - which they didn't.  Stocked up on damage to undead and less damage from undead items from my TQVault and when I ran into them again in the tomb in the Athenian Graveyard I was able to deal with them. Luckily I was also able to separate them more down in the tomb so could tackle them one by one.  He is one nasty dude.

botebote77:

--- Quote from: MedeaFleecestealer on 14 November 2017, 13:34:48 ---He is that.  But which one are you talking about.  Toxeus the Green is way worse than the one in the Secret Passage.  The SP one I died to several times before I learnt how to deal with him, but I've run into Toxeus the Green so rarely he usually kills me.  My first and worst encounter with him was when I was playing M4ssboss3s mod where he appears in a group of 5 of him.  On the Megara Coast heading towards the town and wow!  Suddenly there's 5 big green skellies racing towards me.  Killed me twice and I just couldn't get past them so had to exit the game and restart, hoping they wouldn't spawn again - which they didn't.  Stocked up on damage to undead and less damage from undead items from my TQVault and when I ran into them again in the tomb in the Athenian Graveyard I was able to deal with them. Luckily I was also able to separate them more down in the tomb so could tackle them one by one.  He is one nasty dude.

--- End quote ---

ah TQ the original.. haven't played that game in ages and i was only playing it in a computer shop back then.. does the green one have thorns too?

Medea Fleecestealer:
No idea.  I'm either running for my life or dead!  :D

Benitot:

--- Quote from: botebote77 on 14 November 2017, 14:43:09 ---
ah TQ the original.. haven't played that game in ages and i was only playing it in a computer shop back then.. does the green one have thorns too?

--- End quote ---

Yes he has thorns. My first encounter was under Wusao mountain and I lost a lot of experience points against him; he just has so many ways to kill you if you have bad resistances.

I've killed him many times since but I usually avoid places full of undeads while playing M4ssboss3s.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version