Author Topic: Soulvizier AERA - General discussion  (Read 69002 times)

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Soulvizier AERA
« Reply #150 on: 07 January 2020, 17:34:45 »
If I'm right, in act3 (Immortal Throne) was impossible to finish weapon or relic which require special sword which drops after killing Tigermen. I was working to finish that super relic/super weapon, but it was impossible task probably because it is not finished at all.

Never saw Flamescar in action for SV Immortal Throne, at least not in 0.98i version since I never tried any before. Invested so much time to get it without success. I'm glad to see it exist.
Remaining to finish one day 2 amulets I think.
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #151 on: 07 January 2020, 18:08:23 »
I didnt cheated about Flamescar, it required a single suffix Sabertooth.
Sorry @soa i started the Warfare toon. That Sickle of Cronos... can't wait to get hold of it (won't twink)
Thank you so much for reviving this mod... i'm having a total blast playing Soulvizier again.

Offline icefreeze

• ??
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +7
« Reply #152 on: 07 January 2020, 18:40:26 »
@soa
- My character's lvl now is 39, go to Prism Rose of Act5 Normal. It's seems game not hard as before.
- This Heroes Monster seems too strong, i don't think any melee build with sell found normal gears (or even good gears) can kill her at that moment.

- This armlet seems too strong for it affixes

- Yellow gears has grants skill?  >:D
« Last Edit: 07 January 2020, 18:54:36 by icefreeze »

Offline soa

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: 07 January 2020, 20:42:09 »
If I'm right, in act3 (Immortal Throne) was impossible to finish weapon or relic which require special sword which drops after killing Tigermen. I was working to finish that super relic/super weapon, but it was impossible task probably because it is not finished at all.

Never saw Flamescar in action for SV Immortal Throne, at least not in 0.98i version since I never tried any before. Invested so much time to get it without success. I'm glad to see it exist.
Remaining to finish one day 2 amulets I think.

I haven't fixed anything in Flamescar I think... that's strange because I recall I already made the weapon in SV0.98i.
Actually I forgot some text tags in SV : AER, but that was just for a dummy sword that gives the name "Sabertooth (Single Suffix)". So it doesn't prevent you for completing the relic.
Soulvizier for AE, Ragnarok and Atlantis [released] :
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=1201.0  / Discord : https://discord.gg/qs9t6AA
Overhaul mod with many new monsters, skills, items, features, balance and bugfixes. Increased difficulty.

Offline soa

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #154 on: 07 January 2020, 22:01:49 »
i think i found a bug.. i don't know if it's a known bug already but i don't see it in the WIP stuff and changelog

essence of herakles might - -10% str req for weapons, same for shields

but for shields, it counts as -20%.. for weapons it's correct just 10

Yes this is a bug... I just forgot that weapons req counts also for shields, so shields are counted twice. It's also probable that when the devs made Captain's Signet, they weren't meaning to give -25% to Weapons and actually -50% for Shields.
I'm realizing now that the Herakles bonus is too good, because in Legendary it gives -20% so you can easily stack 4 for -80% even if fixed... Will nerf in v1.2.
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=1201.0  / Discord : https://discord.gg/qs9t6AA
Overhaul mod with many new monsters, skills, items, features, balance and bugfixes. Increased difficulty.

Offline soa

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: 07 January 2020, 22:03:47 »
the save directory.. yeah i would like that.. another suggestion: i think it's better if you change game loading screen, game welcome screen, and desktop icon to a more fitting one for SV

Some day... If I can do it. For now, I'll just focus on finishing to import classic SV content, fixing bugs and fleshing act 5 and Atlantis

Offline soa

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: 07 January 2020, 22:07:37 »
@soa
- This heroes monster just strong as hell, with his fast cooldown, he cast Rally all time, i can't kill him if not abuse the "bug" of game mechanic that make something in the edge of screen "freezing".

- I think you should reduced the camera distance, it just too high and can make the game more laggy, stuttering.
- The "Stun on ground" skill (like Minotaur's one) seems too dangerous, any monsters have this skill become killer even if that's normal mobs.

There will probably be some changes for "too good" monsters in next version.
What do you mean by the "bug" of game mechanic that make something in the edge of screen "freezing" ?
Camera : what does everyone else think ? Camera should be at the same height, it is just that you can dezoom more. Admittedly, because you may cast some spells at infinite distance, that may allow you to kill monsters that shouldn't. Is that right ?
« Last Edit: 07 January 2020, 22:55:26 by soa »

Offline soa

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: 07 January 2020, 22:54:56 »
Talking about reduced requirements... have anyone seen this beauty?

The big brother of Thorny Maul out there... now im tempted to start a Warfare char >:D With a few Herakles' Mights... just imagine...
Wait, this wasn't supposed to happen. Classic SV improved the weapon but it didn't allow you to pick it. And AE allowed you to picked it but I haven't imported AE changes for this weapon.
It obviously lacks a level requirement.

What are the current ways to get this item ? Besides the pet trick ?

Offline soa

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: 07 January 2020, 23:00:57 »
@soa
- My character's lvl now is 39, go to Prism Rose of Act5 Normal. It's seems game not hard as before.
- This Heroes Monster seems too strong, i don't think any melee build with sell found normal gears (or even good gears) can kill her at that moment.

- This armlet seems too strong for it affixes

- Yellow gears has grants skill?  >:D

Bloodcrow is actually a random boss, so it's normal it's harder. But in general monsters with bleeding/poison life leech and damage that didn't scale in TQIT and now scales in AE are probably too powerful now.
You think Prelacy affix is OP, right ? Shouldn't have a player bonus attack speed ?
For Yellow affix granting a bonus, yes it should be rare. Will fix

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #159 on: 08 January 2020, 01:12:12 »
i don't know if the drop chance is the same in AE but in my experience iirc it's not that hard to drop.. maybe in 15 runs 1 will drop (without the pet trick)
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: 08 January 2020, 01:32:57 »

The big brother of Thorny Maul out there... now im tempted to start a Warfare char >:D With a few Herakles' Mights... just imagine...
Wait, this wasn't supposed to happen. Classic SV improved the weapon but it didn't allow you to pick it. And AE allowed you to picked it but I haven't imported AE changes for this weapon.

Tbh im not sure how it happened... started casting eruption, got some message about boss killed... (?) Also tried to send the merc, but he didn't reach the boss. Not sure. Maybe its just luck as botebote said.
Yep, its too powerful and too easy to get... An idea - there can be 3 versions of the Sickle, for each difficulty, with a very small chance to drop from Ormenos orb (not equipped by him). Please, dont make it a pitiful common item as it is in AE... it's one of the most powerful weapons in Greek lore. Besides, these stats are simply gorgeous  ^-^
Edit: Before you nerf it - a dream come true :):
Spoiler for Hiden:
« Last Edit: 08 January 2020, 03:21:09 by nargil66 »

Offline Comrade_Ajax

• Visitor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -5
« Reply #161 on: 08 January 2020, 03:24:50 »
Found what seems to be a suffix rolled as a prefix. Picked up on v1.0 but screenshot taken on v1.1.

Offline icefreeze

• ??
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #162 on: 08 January 2020, 05:27:32 »
@soa yeah, i think that prefix is too good (should be nerfed?), bonus both character and pets with good opt.
- About the bug at edge of screen, sometime you will noticed that some monster will "freezing" (they just don't move, don't have any action, like time freezing there) when they at edge of game screen.
- Guardian Stones skill can't use, click the skill and nothing happen, just have animation to summon that skill but nothing summoned or skill doesn't cooldown.
- Can we now go to Atlantis ok?

This Sickle still good enough at AE, it just bad at its requirement....

Tbh im not sure how it happened... started casting eruption, got some message about boss killed... (?) Also tried to send the merc, but he didn't reach the boss. Not sure. Maybe its just luck as botebote said.
Yep, its too powerful and too easy to get... An idea - there can be 3 versions of the Sickle, for each difficulty, with a very small chance to drop from Ormenos orb (not equipped by him). Please, dont make it a pitiful common item as it is in AE... it's one of the most powerful weapons in Greek lore. Besides, these stats are simply gorgeous  ^-^
Edit: Before you nerf it - a dream come true :):
Spoiler for Hiden:
« Last Edit: 08 January 2020, 11:09:50 by icefreeze »

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: 08 January 2020, 10:55:00 »
Two bugged skills in Dream Mastery:
- Psionic Artery requires Psionic Burn instead of Psionic Touch, which makes it unlockable
- Mind Breaker is listed as lvl 4 skill, but unlocks at lvl 10
Edit: @soa , i uploaded something for SV:
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=32.msg13781#msg13781
« Last Edit: 08 January 2020, 11:45:06 by nargil66 »

Offline icefreeze

• ??
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #164 on: 08 January 2020, 16:45:16 »
- My character just finished Normal at lvl44 except Atlantis map. Does Alantis "safe" to enter to now? with v1.1?
- Act5 has less number of monster heroes, and not one of them as dangerous as heroes monster from previous acts. So i feel act5 has not different too much with base game.
- There is a place that show "wrong" floor screen (show its lower floor instead) in the last bastion before fight Surtr when you go close to the wall at bottom of this floor.
  + This is the "wrong" floor screen, it show the lower floor instead, as you can see:

+ This is that floor screen if you go some step to above that place:

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal