Author Topic: Alpha tester bug reports  (Read 133949 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -8
Re: Alpha tester bug reports
« Reply #15 on: 30 November 2018, 16:27:23 »
My character got corrupted by accidently launching another mod.
Oh man, I hate when that happens.

You could use the command console to give back skill points.

It's easy.

Hit the "~" key.

Type in  game.incrementskill

Then hit enter.

Hit up arrow nd the last command you entered pops up, in this case game.incrementskill.

Hit enter again. Repeat until you have all the skill points back you had before.

Hit the "~" key again to exit the command line.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #16 on: 30 November 2018, 17:27:06 »
Np man, this a pleasure  !

Feedback 6.0

Lv 33, Great wall

-There is a winter wolf hero, with no tagname00, was to slow to take print

-Another TagName

Ancestral boss from the cave, Yao ( not sure is name), Hight Shaman Neanderthal ( hero) from Khantai Mountains, and Jungle Raptor from "Child and the Raptor" quest, needs have more defense agaisnt pets, since they fall very quickly.

-Winter Wolf boss ( mother of mongols), let me know if is on my end, but her Hp dont go down after 5% left. 1st boss i couldnt defeat for now
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: 30 November 2018, 20:21:03 »
Sorry for double post, iam still playing  atm.

-Theres 2x jade Figurine in the map , one in the cave in south, other Top, and so the jade guardian.

-TerraCotta Archers, are in "T" pose, they dont move our attack.

-The itchians~ Lord of deep, attacking the guards in Chang´an fields, are Tagged as normal, instead of champions

-The itchians from "Lession of Despair" quest are same from "Seed of destruction" quest, that means , tagged as Coastal Itchians

-The batle Banner from Tigerman could be the same from act 1, the black one.

-I did check the ordnance shop, i think i didnt miss anything, not sure you fixed now:

-Thane set parts : it have TagOrdinanceAxeNoname04,

-Seider worker Torso is called TagOrdinanceSeirWorker,

- Conqueror/Corsair/Sorcerer/Batlemage armor have no pet bonus,
-Elementalist/Sorcerer/Haruspex/avenger/Spellbreaker/Batlemage/Prophets/oracle/druid/summoner/magican/evoker/juggernaut/illusionist/diviner/dreamkiller/soothsayer Helm , have no pet bonus

-Evoker/diviner armband no pet bonus

-Juggernaut torso skill says : TagOrdinanceJuggernaut01

-Theres no Ritualist and templat armor in shop

-Guardian set , requires 2x champions heart Nature , and no defense
-Warden set , require 2x champions heart rouge , and no Defense
-Assasin set is missing a ingredient ( warfare champion heart)
-Runesmith armor , require 2x champions Rune, and no defense

-Evoker Crow, tagged as TgOrdinacestaff01

edited : sorry for class name typos,  ( lol)
« Last Edit: 30 November 2018, 20:24:24 by sauruz »
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: 30 November 2018, 20:48:46 »
Turned teh quest Raptor into a red firebreathing Chimera and added several big raptors to the party.
While I was at it I added 3 raptor heroes.

Fixed the bug in the WInterwolf, the skill to heal on low life had a life bonus and no cooldown so every time you hit it healed, so I gave it a cooldown and removed the bonus but beefed the regen.

-Theres 2x jade Figurine in the map , one in the cave in south, other Top, and so the jade guardian.
Can't fix. Vanilla issue.

-TerraCotta Archers, are in "T" pose, they dont move our attack.
Now this one has me stumped.
Check animation file has animations for bows. Yes.
Check all archers spawn with bows. Yes.
Check animation file is referenced in monster animationFile slot. Yes.
Check controllers. Yes.

Beats me.

-The itchians~ Lord of deep, attacking the guards in Chang´an fields, are Tagged as normal, instead of champions
Can't make quest monsters display as champs as they are Quest.

-The itchians from "Lession of Despair" quest are same from "Seed of destruction" quest, that means , tagged as Coastal Itchians
Buffed.

-The batle Banner from Tigerman could be the same from act 1, the black one.
Good idea. Done.

Now I will dive into the ordnance issues.

Thank you  :))

EDIT: Went through all the ordnance you listed and fixed them (I think)
As far as some not showing up, just bad luck as far as I can tell.
« Last Edit: 30 November 2018, 21:31:01 by Bumbleguppy »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: 30 November 2018, 21:50:28 »
Two cents before i playing

The terracota were generals with bows ( most of then)

The templar and ritualist armor are there byt it gives no info of the stautus everything, it just shows the ingredients.

Btw :
-Found the yerren panda raider boss in the fetid lair ( cave) where all the plants monsters are, does he belong in there ?

- Something fishy appear, while i was clearing the terracota, something invisible was attacking me, it sounded like a fire sprite, i couldnt see anything. heres the place, sorry i cant give more info about this.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: 30 November 2018, 22:20:11 »
The terracota were generals with bows ( most of then)
I've gone through every terra cotta file (and there are many) over and over at least 5 times, both in the terracotta directory and the rumormonster directory and the only ones with bows are the archers. I'm stumped.

The templar and ritualist armor are there byt it gives no info of the stautus everything, it just shows the ingredients.
I fugured that out when I went to changan with my Evoker just to double check the fixes I had made. :)

Btw :
-Found the yerren panda raider boss in the fetid lair ( cave) where all the plants monsters are, does he belong in there ?
Nope, copy-n-paste error, I had copied the panda rider's proxy without pointing it to the new miniboss' pool.

- Something fishy appear, while i was clearing the terracota, something invisible was attacking me, it sounded like a fire sprite, i couldnt see anything. heres the place, sorry i cant give more info about this.

Sounds like a mesh error. If the game can't find the mesh or it's bad, this is what happens. Either that or a hidden controller glitched.  I have one custom firesprite mesh, I will have to test it.

EDIT: Found the terra cotta issue! WHoo hoo! Will fix.  You said bow and it was spear. That's why I couldn't find it.
« Last Edit: 30 November 2018, 22:28:17 by Bumbleguppy »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: 01 December 2018, 01:02:48 »
Thts very nice^^

lv 36- Rhodes

Typhon is well balanced, a good fight it was.

Now i need some help,
- Im doing Djiin quest, i defeat the first two, no problems..but someting is happening with the 3rd one, Sagira, i have kill her twice and the quest didnt trigger, didnt change at all, i tried talk to the merchant that gives the quest , still the same.

-Dragon liche that appear with abyssal liches in wusao have tagname001

-Draconians Ravagers, i kept hearing the adredaline sound on then, but nothing happens, our its my imagination doing tricks ?

-Can i ask, did you removed all itchians around the Jinghe wetlands ?

-The ancestral boss from "Behind Waterfall" could have more protection against pets.

Fun fact: Every boss i found so far, well most of then, are lighting based, the fun thing is i have 10% lighting resistance, ah ah, but they are still killable ^^ ( not a complain tho, just balanced :D )

edited: typos
« Last Edit: 01 December 2018, 01:42:56 by sauruz »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: 01 December 2018, 03:07:19 »
Now i need some help,
- Im doing Djiin quest, i defeat the first two, no problems..but someting is happening with the 3rd one, Sagira, i have kill her twice and the quest didnt trigger, didnt change at all, i tried talk to the merchant that gives the quest , still the same.
I'm sorry, this is a main reason I wanted alpha testing because when I fix it, you still may not be able to complete quest as changing a quest file messes up the character's save for that quest.

Anyway, I took a few hours to reengineer the quest and streamline the logic.

-Draconians Ravagers, i kept hearing the adredaline sound on then, but nothing happens, our its my imagination doing tricks ?
Nope. It's just that Adrenaline vanilla isn't very helpful to monsters at all, it never was even in vanilla...just too weak. So I gave them the Jackalman berzerker rage skill which also adds damage resist and better regeneration.

-Can i ask, did you removed all itchians around the Jinghe wetlands ?
Aw, crap! I deleted all the Jinghe River ichthian files a couple months ago because I forgot and thought they were old stuff.  :o

Sigh.

So I re-imported them all from v1.1 and set their skills and stuff. Everything else was already in place: proxies and pool files to spawn them there in the wetlands.

Fixed.

-The ancestral boss from "Behind Waterfall" could have more protection against pets.
Well, according to my text crawler, that was the last enemy that had a broken link to the boss buff that adds resistance to pets. :)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: 01 December 2018, 17:00:04 »
After testing with Berserker for a while, I used defiler to remove Rune skills. Some more feedback on Warfare and Rune.

First the good things:
- I really like what you did with battle rage. Finally the skill is useful.
- Sacred rage was one of the reasons i picked Rune, because of the huge ADCtH at higher lvls. I like it, more then the speed bonus.
- Ancestral Archers are awesome, they dont draw much aggro, except from the big spider before Tegea, which prefered to kill all my pets first.
- Battle standard seems nerfed a bit, but gives a nice regen boost, i think its balanced.

And some critique:
- Ancestral horn and Menhir Wall spawn no pets/walls.
- Jotunn pet has very slow run speed. Sure he should be slow, but his size maybe can compensate?
- The volley animation for Ancestral Archers is a little wonky, they cast the arrows from their right hands.
- War horn has no effect.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: 01 December 2018, 17:44:54 »
Feedback v. 6 ( i think)

-The wraiths around the Rhodes Beacon, shouldnt be tagged as Ghosts ?

-Lamia~Ravager , it have same situation from draconians, about adredaline

-Ifrit/Marid/Djiin charms , description doesnt say witch item type  can be enchanted

-Found a shrine with, TagShrineSF02

- About tombs, i can hear some trigger and nothing happens

-The graes bosses, they behave weirdly. at the beging of the fight, they standed idle/ doing nothing for the 5-6 secs, after that it was normal,

- Some monster appear under the bridge, two of then. ( 1st time so far i saw something like that)

-King Dorus, oucht!

Btw:

It is Immortal
« Last Edit: 01 December 2018, 18:36:11 by sauruz »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: 01 December 2018, 23:10:22 »
- Ancestral horn and Menhir Wall spawn no pets/walls.
Fixed.

- Jotunn pet has very slow run speed. Sure he should be slow, but his size maybe can compensate?
Okay, I sped him up a bit.

- The volley animation for Ancestral Archers is a little wonky, they cast the arrows from their right hands.
Replaced with lethalinjection animation :)

- War horn has no effect.
Fixed

-The wraiths around the Rhodes Beacon, shouldnt be tagged as Ghosts ?
Yes. Updated.

-Lamia~Ravager , it have same situation from draconians, about adredaline
Added Jackalman Berzerker Rage instead.

-Ifrit/Marid/Djiin charms , description doesnt say witch item type  can be enchanted
It's in the item description. I added yellow text to say it enchants amulets though.

-Found a shrine with, TagShrineSF02
Fixing as I write this.

Mystery. Will take a long time to figure out which trap is broken, how it's broken.

-The graes bosses, they behave weirdly. at the beging of the fight, they standed idle/ doing nothing for the 5-6 secs, after that it was normal,
Vanilla issue.

- Some monster appear under the bridge, two of then. ( 1st time so far i saw something like that)

This ALWAYS has happened to me, every time. I moved the proxy behind the doors for the next map update.

-King Dorus, oucht!
Good  >:D

Btw:

It is Immortal
Ah, thats a Briar Ward with mushrooms. Pretty sweet. Bad controller does this. Fixed.

EDIT: All caught up. Here's teh database link for now. I will update the map etc. files to dropbox later.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xu7s969q6x7lbpc/legionofchampragnarok_v1.zip?dl=0
« Last Edit: 01 December 2018, 23:29:00 by Bumbleguppy »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: 01 December 2018, 23:50:12 »
Mystery. Will take a long time to figure out which trap is broken, how it's broken.
At least in Greece, i think there is a poison sound after the trigger, but no effect.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: 02 December 2018, 00:53:09 »
At least in Greece, i think there is a poison sound after the trigger, but no effect.
I realized they ALL had that sound in their files lol

So I went through and made the appropriate changes or removed the sounds as needed.

I think I found the guilty skill. You know the blade traps? It was a similar but with fire instead of blades. The staff projectiles never worked, so I made custom projectiles. Since I KNOW the blades work, I just needed projectiles with the same template. We'll see.

While I was at it, I reskinned the Jade Shuriken projectile

https://www.tq-db.net/equipment/jade-shuriken

Made them big for the chest trap and bigger for sarcophagai.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: 02 December 2018, 01:09:27 »
Found another one, dont attck and doesnt die, not sure if you spoted that

I may say i found this interesting, you face triple number of monsters from bonepile spawn in act 1, than the later acts, is that because for making the early game more challenging ?, our it have no reason ?

Empusas~soul craver, whats your opinion about the area size of their aoe ( the ones that drain all of your mp/hp)?

Fun Moments:
 those dam casters mushrooms, bloody hell, i got chased by a 10+ monsters, and my pets just kept hitting the briar ward skill, lol , fun times.

Srry if i cant help more about  missing trap, when i hear the click i just run, sometimes into the trap  O:-)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: 02 December 2018, 02:00:00 »
I fall far behind sauruz, just reached Parnassus with the new char... bwahaha, the look of the satyr healer really cracked me up :D. Also nice touch with those ghost spiders in the cave before Delphi. The boss chest dropped warrior's maul and 2 green balanced knives, doing very nice dmg.
Forgot to mention about Aithousa nymph boss after Megara - cool skills and alot of frost burn, but wasn't very hard to deal with, because she returns to her spawn point too fast. About the pirate boss - he didn't follow me this time, you probably fixed it... but with warfare/dream he was possible to be dealt with.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal