Author Topic: Forum Q's & TQ.net  (Read 2496 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Meez

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Forum Q's & TQ.net
« on: 28 October 2017, 22:50:05 »
Is there an archive of the TQ.net message boards anywhere? If so, is it possible to port some of this over to this message board in archive (read only) format?
I can see some of it at web.archive.org, if anyone is looking for something specific.

I would assume there will also be a forum for TQ mods or tools? I haven't played in a while and wanted to see what is out there.

The enjoyment of Grim Dawn expansion has made me want to go back and revisit the old TQ days!

Not Yet Rated!

Online sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: Forum Q's & TQ.net
« Reply #1 on: 28 October 2017, 23:41:39 »
well i cannot help you with old forum archive, as i dont have nothing on my hands.

the plan is getting the most active mods in here , as for a while if you have AE version ( in steam our gog , anniversay edition by nordic ) there a some lists of mods , some are pretty cool.
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Forum Q's & TQ.net
« Reply #2 on: 29 October 2017, 09:21:54 »
Hi Meez, welcome aboard.  Yes, I'm pretty sure there'll be sections for mods and tools/utilities once we decide on the layout.  As for achived material, in this GD thread

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38608

a lot of people were gathering stuff so hopefully we can persuade them to join us here and post what they have.  grinninglich's kirmiziperfect.com website also has a lot of the mods for both TIQT and TQAE.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal