Author Topic: Atlantis - battle standard useless?  (Read 2908 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Jacko

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Atlantis - battle standard useless?
« on: 26 December 2019, 16:56:09 »
Hi guys,

Back in the day i was running xmax and different warfare toons and BS was a really nice addition to major battles.

Now, in atlantis, on normal, its completely useless. I put it and it gets 1shotted in less then a sec.

Does it get more hp on epic? Im really put off by its inability to last. i was thinking of geting some -recharge on my conquerer but now i think BS is a dead loss.

Any experience with BS in Atlantis?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Torstein159

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Atlantis - battle standard useless?
« Reply #1 on: 26 December 2019, 20:35:30 »
BS is still bs, don't worry. It scales like a pet so it will get more health with difficulty and the yeti quest. Even with the new Atlantis skills it's still top-tier.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Jacko

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: 26 December 2019, 20:41:56 »
good to know. I really liked it back in the day, esp. for my spellbreaker...was on the fence as to whether run a conq, harb or spellbreaker now but Atlantis seems to be difficult, at least on normal xmax. and it strains fps on my 5yearold msi damn it  >:( so i chose a Conq...

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Xerxes

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #3 on: 29 December 2019, 13:49:26 »
The problem with Atlantis is that there is no balancing for monsters. A lot of the monsters hit much harder than those in act 4 and 5 that are 10 levels higher. From the level range Atlantis should be done at the beginning of act 4 but damage wise it plays after act 5. Too bad that the devs didn't pay attention to balancing. That also applies to items. >90% of item drops are spears unless you play with Loot Plus which I highly recommend.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal