Author Topic: Titan Quest Lilith the Will of Demon Mod – Epic and Legendary Difficulty Tips  (Read 2089 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Already some clues on epic/legendary:
These are some clues i picked up on the boards, as i didn’t play epic for now i have no idea where they should be placed.
Time to give some official advices about the new quest of Lilith 1.1 : The Order of Blood
(** Edit : This quest is only available in Epic and in Legendary)
First thing : collect 3 Ssamyr stones : The Cracked, the Cursed and the Bewitching
One of them (The Cracked) belong to Aar-Bal – Lilith’s Butcher, the Boss in the city of Elendar.
This one drop in Normal for the Epic quest access.
And it is the same for the Legendary quest access : You’ll drop this Cracked stone in Epic, still from Aar-Bal and this stone will be required in Legendary
Am I clear ?
Epic and Legendary game :
At Asteria if you manage to push back the Landing attack and strike down Triggath you will certainly discover a nice Chest over there, just next the Boss.
In this chest, there is an important mission… the start of The Order of Blood (note by me i thought you have to obtain the cracked stone first and do a rerun)
Note :
Have you found a little new area in the Swamps… ?
I hope these clues will help you for this quest.
Warning :
This quest is among the hardest one of the game, so be well prepared, buy many potions and sharpen your blades and spells
Good luck to all of you Heroes of Jalavia !
Mostal
You’ll also have to find the secret ssasamyrpassage leading to kizur(a new area with new quests)
You’ll find The Bewitching(ssasmyrstone) in the Swamps
*Good Luck, it is the beginning of Torment and Pain, be strong
some clarification after a crazy and quick hunt for this quests, better description and details will follow later.
You need all 3 ssasmyrstones to open the way to Kizur which is located on the cliffs.
The Cracked is hold by The Butcher in Elendar City, The Bewitched is hold by a monster in the swamps nearby a hut and The Cursed is hold by Trigath on the west beach.
Collect al the bushido stones(3 red and 3blue) all held by bosses in kizur except one thats nearby the abbey, you need them to activate the mana leech and storm on the Price quest.
The second quest is the tomb of king Mnetop and the oil:
find the guy in the swamps to retrieve the oil which grant you access to the tomb next to the mausoleum on elendars road.

This guide is originally written by Stekel and taken from his site at: http://stekel.wikidot.com/epic-stuff

https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/titan-quest-lilith-the-will-of-demon-mod-epic-and-legendary-difficulty-tips/
« Last Edit: 14 August 2018, 10:11:00 by MedeaFleecestealer »

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal