Author Topic: Android Titan Quest Question  (Read 6386 times)

Offline SasaPinjic

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Android Titan Quest Question
« on: 18 February 2020, 14:16:56 »
Hello, i was redirected to ask here from Titan Quest Discord chanel, and i was hoping someone here canb help me.
 Years ago i played Titan Quest-Immortal Throne (original PC game, not steam or GOG versions), and one of nice things in that version was manipulating results of relics and charms final bonus.
 For those who dont know , that version ,altough had auto save that normaly prevented reloadig expoits , it was still possible to save game, then open inventory , try to merge relics, and if not happy with results, you minimize game without exiting inventory, then crash/close  game window , which wuld prevent game auto save, and  then you just reload game and try again, which will alowe you to avoid wasting so many bad bonuses on good basic charms/relics.
 I tried same thing in Android Version of game, but i was unable to find a way.
 Since Android version of game has no caravan and it had lot less inventory space, gatherig everithing is much harder, so i was wondering, is there any way to acomplish this or some other usefoul trick ?
 Thank you.

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Android Titan Quest Question
« Reply #1 on: 19 February 2020, 06:56:55 »
Welcome to the forum.   :)

I've never heard of that before.  Seems I'm still learning things about the game even after 11 years of playing.

To be honest I can't think of anything that would let you do that on a mobile.  The only way I know to change them is with TQVault, an out of storage 3rd party tool which gives you unlimited storage and also allows editing of relics/charms, duplication of items you've found, etc. But I doubt it will work with a mobile phone since it would need to be stored on the phone itself.  All I can suggest it try to contact Etienne either via the github or the Steam workshop to see if he has any suggestions that might allow it to work with phones.

https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=246.0

Unfortunately he's not a member here so no way to contact him via the forum.

Offline SasaPinjic

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: 19 February 2020, 14:29:26 »

I was aware of TQ altering program on PC, and that sadly cant help on phone.
I am suprised to know people dont know for exploit i explained, i guess some old arts were lost on steam and gog generation lol.
I will continue my serch, thank you for responding.

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: 19 February 2020, 15:27:43 »
I'm definitely not Steam/GOG generation.   ;D  Been playing the game for 11 years now and started with the disc version.

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Manipulation with relics & charms bonus result?
« Reply #4 on: 19 February 2020, 19:26:51 »
Maybe your topic subject is not on place since there are just a few android players noticed around and less than 10 topics in total on entire forum. Added "Manipulation with relics & charms bonus result?" so maybe will someone jump in with idea. The thing is, you should consider android game as completely unrelated game comparing with pc game. Also TQ Anniversary Edition is changed a lot comparing to TQ Immortal Throne, so its highly possible that it is not possible to do it anymore.
As I said on discord, there is for sure topic about that, in worst case it was discussion on discord 1-2 years ago, so its not something that was posted recently and can't help with searching for exact topic, but I can confirm that it was possible to manipulate with relic/charm bonus result and there was a story about how there can be somehow destroyed character if doing something that should not be done, I forgot what was that about, but someone must know something, could be botebote77 or Typhon but both of them are not active last few weeks, so you will need to wait for answer for some time, don't make conclusions too fast.
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Offline SasaPinjic

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: 20 February 2020, 08:54:20 »
^ Pozdrav Brate.

As far i remember , with this trick it is not possible to destroy character ,because, unlike TQ vault that mess with everithing and can do that, this is basicly simple game reload .

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal