Author Topic: flush out  (Read 9966 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bobinho11

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: flush out
« Reply #15 on: 10 April 2018, 23:46:59 »
Well thats really a shame but its too late now i guess :/ i will see how far i come with this toon. Havent tried the liche king or the outsider or monster lure yet.
Lvl 65 Bone Charmer, lvl 43 Conqueror

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Laionidas

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: 11 April 2018, 10:04:54 »
and the take down with necrosis thing.. in IT, it hits like a truck.. in AE, it hits like a pillow

To be honest, I don't think the Take Down argument was valid to begin with, because it only works with spear, not with bow, right?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bobinho11

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: 11 April 2018, 10:15:23 »
you are correct of course, only works with a spear.

i am using the spear more and more anyway, because my bow really sucks compared to it :)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: 11 April 2018, 12:13:10 »
the way i saw it was kill mobs with scatter shot and kill bosses with take down.. iirc, irma2 provided a video of take down killing hydra in like 5 seconds
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Laionidas

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: 11 April 2018, 12:16:24 »
you are correct of course, only works with a spear.

i am using the spear more and more anyway, because my bow really sucks compared to it :)

If you're switching to spear full-time, evidently you should drop the whole Bow Mastery line, as those points would just be wasted.

Personally, this would be my ideal physical spear melee Bonecharmer build. Level 78 might seem like a bit of a long shot to aim for, but it should be pretty doable once Ragnarok comes out for consoles, as you'll level more and'll get more free points (so level 78 actually become level 75, while the level cap runs all the way to 85). Besides, untill then, you can just ignore most of the Liche King's synergies.

Most notable is that you do not put any points in Gouge, not even one. If you have a point in Gouge allready, take it out. The reason for this is that at higher levels your normal attack will apparently animate so much faster than Gouge, that it offsets any damage bonus Gouge might give you (which isn't a lot to begin with, considering it's bleeding only).

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: 11 April 2018, 12:54:39 »
actually i have a spear and shield bone charmer.. secondary was bow.. you might have read it already and you might've seen my vid already but anyway.. the idea was 65% recharge enables me to have call of the hunt and dark covenant/unearthly power permanent.. build was something like this:

https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/titancalc-anniversary-edition/TitanCalc239e239e239e.html?mastery=BoneCharmer&master1=2&master2=7&sa=0&m1=32-6-0-0-8-0-1-0-6-16-1-0-8-1-1-8-1-0-1-16-16-0&m2=32-0-0-6-0-12-6-0-8-0-6-8-0-1-8-10-1-1-6-0-6-0

yes i took gouge because somehow i like the animation.. the bleeding damage i don't really care i took it more because i like the animation.. monster lure is just really good especially against archers.. you just got to trust me on this.. herbal remedy helps a little with the HP regen penalty from dark covenant.. flush out boosts arcane blast.. i can summon outsider more frequently because of recharge.. like the last boss before Hades, the one that drops the soul stone, i summon outsider, kill boss.. then when i get to Hades, i can summon outsider again.. stats were str/dex.. it was self-found.. i only got 65% recharge late in the game but it's still quite good.. i got pelaron pretty early

and no, the liche don't die
« Last Edit: 11 April 2018, 12:57:02 by botebote77 »
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bobinho11

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: 11 April 2018, 12:58:31 »
both are nice builds, thanks guys.

So i should max out monster lure, ok. I remember before AE i put 1 point into monster lure, and cast it against the hydra, and it couldn't kill it.

about LK sinergies: how come arcane blast and not death nova and wraith shell?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: 11 April 2018, 13:03:20 »
because flush out boosts arcane blast and it's different in AE, the liche spams it.. i felt arcane blast was better for my build.. lvl 1wraith shell only because the liche don't die.. i use SB cuffs btw
« Last Edit: 11 April 2018, 13:09:43 by botebote77 »
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bobinho11

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: 11 April 2018, 13:08:26 »
cool, ty.

when do you suggest i start using the LK? i tried him last night on giza plateu and it couldn't even use its powers because i killed everything too quickly :D

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Laionidas

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: 11 April 2018, 13:08:38 »
because flush out boosts arcane blast and it's different in AE, the liche spams it.. i felt arcane blast was better for my build.. lvl 1wraith shell only because the liche don't die.. i use SB cuffs btw

Yup. I  suggested maxing Death Nova and Wraithshell too, because with Ragnarok, you should have the points available. I guess @botebote77 maxed Outsider instead, which is a good choice, but I personally don't like investing 15 extra points in a temporary pet on long cooldown. That's a really subjective choice though. Anyway Death Nova and Wraithshell are a mere afterthought, even in the build I suggested.

cool, ty.

when do you suggest i start using the LK? i tried him last night on giza plateu and it couldn't even use its powers because i killed everything too quickly :D

Whenever you feel you do need it. I'd recommend staying away from pets before Epic, but you're allready in Epic, so really, whenever.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: 11 April 2018, 13:10:54 »
Laionidas, i have 65% CDR so outsider is not long cooldown for me

Bobinho, see my vid and see how often the liche casts arcane blast more than death nova

https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=213.msg3856#new

but i can only speak for bone charmer because it has flush out
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bobinho11

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: 11 April 2018, 13:17:01 »