Author Topic: [Tutorial video] _ Way to 100% get Adamantine Sickle of Kronos every farming run  (Read 7413 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline icefreeze

• ??
  • TQ Titans
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +7
For someone want to farm that Sickle:

Turn on subtile and translate to see instruction step by step  ???
« Last Edit: 13 January 2021, 16:47:48 by icefreeze »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Very cool, only part that I dislike is not showing cursor over Sickle of Kronos, so since I never saw it before in inventory nor item description, you were moving cursor so fast so it wasn't easy job to stop video at exact time  :P  :))
At first I thought that its not possible to have more than 1 Sickle of Kronos at time, and teleporting to Rhodes to place it in caravan almost confirmed that, so had to watch till end to see that it can be hold more than 1 at time.

Is it possible to get it in Immortal Throne and with any of IT mods?

Turn on subtile and translate to see instruction step by step 
It says Vietnamese.
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Not Yet Rated!

Offline icefreeze

• ??
  • TQ Titans
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +7
Very cool, only part that I dislike is not showing cursor over Sickle of Kronos, so since I never saw it before in inventory nor item description, you were moving cursor so fast so it wasn't easy job to stop video at exact time  :P  :))
At first I thought that its not possible to have more than 1 Sickle of Kronos at time, and teleporting to Rhodes to place it in caravan almost confirmed that, so had to watch till end to see that it can be hold more than 1 at time.

Is it possible to get it in Immortal Throne and with any of IT mods?

Turn on subtile and translate to see instruction step by step 
It says Vietnamese.
- If i don't remember wrong, that sickle in TQ-IT is just like souvernir item, doesn't has stats like in TQ-AE and its not powerful like in TQ-AE.
- You can using  auto translate function to translate subtitle to English.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Actually it does have stats in IT and is a great starting weapon as it outshines any other early weapon by miles.  :)  I often gave my IT character one from my Vault collection.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
medea, i think you are mistaking it for the staff * (more like snowball)
https://tq-db.net/category/staff
(the first one)

the sickle, iirc they already have stats but I'm not sure anymore.. the lvl requirement was iirc 74.. when AE first came out, it was changed to 73 (this one was in the changelog).. when ragnarok came, it was pushed to 80

either way, efko can confirm
« Last Edit: 26 April 2019, 08:52:52 by botebote77 »
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Nope, it's definitely the sickle. It was an L1 item which is what made it great for starting characters.  Had something like 25-35 damage on it which was way higher than most early melee weapons.  Snowball is great too of course.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline UnBorn

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?

There is one interesting fact about Adamantine Sickle of Kronos, it can be enhanced with relic or charm.

Also as video is busted, in short from what i know easy way to do it will be to agro telkine with help of pets before he cut off the chains and lose weapon, that way is 100% chance he will keep weapon.

From builds i seen easiest is to go with rune mastery for elemental conversion based builds.
Tho physical is strongest but required items substantially lover survivability.
But considering level needed to start such build even with reduced level requirements its just novelty of end game.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal