Author Topic: Frozen World Mod: Is there a fix?  (Read 3582 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Zemastor

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Frozen World Mod: Is there a fix?
« on: 19 April 2018, 18:33:29 »
I downloaded "Frozen World" from Kirmizi Perfect, so I think it's the updated one. I moved the files into a directory, similar to the Lilith setup, and I can load the game, but, it crashes immediately after leaving the first room. Tried the German language installer, and it still didn't work (crashed), and I didn't like the way that it overwrote the game intro, so I removed it.

Is there a fix or a trick to getting Frozen World to work?

BTW- Lilith plays just fine on my build.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Frozen World Mod: Is there a fix?
« Reply #1 on: 07 November 2018, 03:14:59 »
I guess no one knows answer on your question. In near future I will try this map.
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Frozen World Mod: Is there a fix?
« Reply #2 on: 17 January 2021, 08:15:42 »
I'm trying to make this to work. Same post from discord:

Need help with Frozen World mod/map. Got 1.01 version and used update 1.1 version to update database and resources, but not sure what to do with GameDir folder. Tried to place titan_quest_frozen_world folder as first inside CustomMaps folder, but every time I try to play, my game just minimize and close. Ideas?

Spoiler for Hiden:

discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal