Author Topic: Titan Quest - Titanomachy Mod ( Development )  (Read 218330 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: Titan Quest - Titanomachy Mod ( Development )
« Reply #480 on: 24 June 2021, 00:33:26 »
Reaper Limos

Fun fact, was wondering on past 25 minuts, on what the reason the colour was so dark ingame, even the textures are with a bright colour. Well the reason was just a incomplete pathing on texture in the mesh, just a litle detail for exemple missing .tex or you forget a caracter  name of your texture folder is enought to mess the final work with your combination in the mesh.

Better take a 3rd look before you save the mesh  ;D

Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #481 on: 01 July 2021, 23:56:23 »
Still in Wip, but i think they fit well for a Cave Cyclops :)

Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #482 on: 18 August 2021, 21:46:56 »
Hello Everyone,

Its been a while since my last post.

There were some events wich pull me away from the forum, and other online channel lately. Being honest was starting to fell depressed , well i dont want to talk such matters here because it dont belongs here. Anyway it didnt affect the progress in the development.

I updated the Phoencian Swamps zone, added a hidden area with a itchian overlord boss, and extended a tiny bit the swamps for a Naiad Heroine , she have fixed spawn point with two magical chests, just to add more meaning to that place in case you want to do some farming runs.

Updated all Phoencian swamp monsters, itchians have a more swampy abilities, mud turtles spitters have new look, added mosquitos and Naiads to mix up the diversity.

Im reworking the crows right now (inclusive heroes), hopefully i can finish the chaos satyrs around delphi before this week.

Theres no pictures/videos since im not at home until this weekend, duo of my break/holidays and the internt is kind slow wich result to not able to upload pictures and stuff,  if we can call by that name.

Have fun and be safe everyone,

I will kept (trying) giving more news more often.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #483 on: 23 August 2021, 13:56:20 »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #484 on: 21 September 2021, 01:10:15 »
New Layouts For Undergrounds

During last days i been working/looking in another ways to make the world more unique and litle less bland in terms of underground dungeons, with a litle of testing and research i found how to change the textures and how to implement then ingame, it require some time to build it if you are slow as me :p, because you need to change of textures in 15 meshes , depends on the dungeon type and elements you want to change, but i can say the final results are worthy of the work spend.

You will find new looks for some dungeons here and there.

Few Pictures

-Fetid Lair

-Bone chambers for couple tombs

-Coastal Cave

For conclusion, i was checking the viewer and found a interesting mesh for fetid lair , i worked on the open animation , gave textdata  then i copy paste a golden chest file and changed the mesh look, i think it looks decent.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #485 on: 21 September 2021, 01:59:45 »
Awesome, its easy to get ideas from historical building. Also I have some useful ideas if you are going to make more layouts.
« Last Edit: 21 September 2021, 02:01:52 by efko »
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Prosoro

• Forum Moderator
  • Formerly 'Nefer' of the tq.net forums.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #486 on: 21 September 2021, 02:00:51 »
Duude awesome work man, catacombs look like Parisian ones :D always kool seeing your creative work man
~  Anything new for TQ? Experience what Unearthed Studios NZ has been up to with the release of Eternal Embers! - Website: https://www.unearthedstudiosnz.com/ ~

Lurking no more..

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #487 on: 21 September 2021, 06:21:02 »
Looking good sauruz.  Looking very good.  :)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #488 on: 21 September 2021, 23:54:47 »
That's awesome! Your work is becoming really professional :D Keep it up!

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #489 on: 22 September 2021, 12:57:25 »
Thank you everyone for the nice words :)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #490 on: 10 December 2021, 01:45:41 »
Time for a litle update.

With the new expansion released, i start right away to merge the new map into my mod. Sadly  i need to do a fresh mod with a fresh map.

After a few issues with the merge process i could find a way and i am right now on the merging process.

I have a fresh map with all xpaks maps extracted and slowly re implement back my map changes. Well since the editor dont save just with a click your paste changes , i am pasting all section of my map, then pathing again with the new music, combine all new dungeon floors with the right layout aspects(name,music,fog...etc). Atleast i can just copy the files from the previous map and paste into the new level folder and it reading the changes in terms of proxies and layout

So far its going well, but i will take some days to implement all my content done... Its alright, nothing i cant handle it.

I also started as well shapping a new model, for terracota soldier summon from Neidan mastery, to be different than regular terracota creatures.

It will have same method i did with the Corey and lich king ( three phases - initial-medium-elite- scaling during the levels from 1 to 20)

the left one its the initial phase and the right is the medium phase

The left is the elite phase the right its the medium

Every phase is different than each other, in terms of armor, weapon and hair.

It still in wip, tomorrow i will change more details.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #491 on: 10 December 2021, 18:30:05 »
Cool, I like these fire Terracotta. You could make them in different colors.
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #492 on: 28 January 2022, 23:06:56 »
Hello,

I hope you are having a great new year so far, i know its near end of january but , like its said its better late than never :).

Im still working on the mod, been importing the content and at same time reworking it, with creating new effects for monsters skills, cleaning some pools and adding new ones around.
So far the progress is going well. Step by step

I want to share some things i added lately

New Underground Layout

Monsters  Pictures

Athens Wilderness

Wraiths

Undead and Limos

Undead Turtles

Undead encounter

Mutant Ratmen

See you soon!

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #493 on: 04 April 2022, 01:15:22 »
A Update

Hello,

First of all I’m sorry for the lack of updates or talk about the progression lately, i had some personal problems happening on last week, it’s difficult to say …. along with a technical problems, with one of my pcs as i had to clean it up . Didn’t lose anything, I’m slowing installing the programs and tools needed to keep working on the modeling, if we can say that way.

The Progress so far.

- Greek mainland map from act 1, it’s fully imported with a few changes, I will keep doing more on the next days and after the feedback.

-Dungeons placed in Greek mainland are done, each one will have a unique encounter (boss or a hero) the layout will be different, for example a cave beach will have a different floor/texture than a dark cave found in the wilderness , as you could see in the pics I shared while ago.

For now, there are 5 new layout, but I’m planning to add more, mostly for the campaign underground areas (Parnassus-Catacombs)

-I can say most of the monsters in Greece are done in terms of look, name and description, lately to speed up the process, I’m not making their skills and pfxs, since for me it takes more time (to think how it will be and how it will show in game). The process of giving their skills will be left for later.

I can say in the new reworked Greece will have more 100+ new monsters.

-Created new heroes and bosses (45+), a new feature will be that some bosses can appear random alongside with normal monsters, just to be more unexpected.

-Some Bosses will drop after you defeat then, a Majestic Orb , similar to Telkine, but their loot will be similar to close main bosses that lives nearby, for example a boss that appear alongside of mountain satyrs share same loot as Alastor , maybe I can increase bit of drop chance of some weapon type depending of the boss, a magic caster boss can have more chance to drop staff . Without going on a hard off side road.

-If you remember in EE xpak, in some chest and tombs could spawn monsters as trap. Well I adapted that idea, maybe made simpler than the devs did in EE, and added a chance to spawn monsters when you open a sarcophagus, but only sarcophagus and not chest or bone piles. While I was playing with the sarcophagus pools I removed the chance of appear empty sarcophagus.

In conclusion when you open a sarcophagus it will give you loot OR be trapped (spawn monsters or spells)

What is the next step?

-The next step will be focus in Crete, importing the map and reworking the existing caves, update the monsters that live in there and adding new ones , I want to put a plant type in there, but I haven’t find one yet. As well the new bosses-heroes.

When it is done I will focus on the skills and effect for the recent additions.

-Add a Easter egg around Crete.

Conclusion

Thanking you for the patient, this project is growing a lot more than I expect. When I had a idea of making *Titanomachy* way back in 2019 it was only to be a recolor monsters , never dreamed of having custom made or imported models , which is still unbelieved for me. I’m happy how the result it’s turning out, and I think you will enjoy as well.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Tamriel28

• Banned
  • Beginner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #494 on: 04 April 2022, 09:32:14 »
when can you expect the Titan Quest Titanomachy computer game mode to be downloaded?
Denis

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal