Author Topic: Lost between 2nd mastery choice  (Read 937 times)

Offline ponchik

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Lost between 2nd mastery choice
« on: 27 May 2022, 13:23:45 »
Hi i started playing titan quest on ipad
Not sure but it might be a little different from pc (maybe aiming some skills)

Anyway i started with a harupsex since it was the most recommend one to begin to gather equipment and went on to smthg like lvl25 (i know not much) but didnt enjoy the playstyle much

İ have read casters are weaker in TQ but tried storm with a new character, an am loving the playstyle much more (i am more of a spell lover)

İ went with ice shard and am lvl 20 now

But i cant decide about second mastery
İ am guessing something that will help with defence will be more useful
İ read defence (paladin) is good but when i had a look at the skill tree didnt really capture much how it will help me survive more then nature
Also i need to use a shield but afaik weapons with elemental dmg are not that common ??

Nature seems to have this circular wall for protection, pets to distract enemies, and atlantis ability to immobilize —> seemed like better defensively on paper

Then it has this -resitance skill but is it single target or aoe (if single target should be useless except bosses) — would be glad if someone clarifies

Also it has this skill which reduces cooldowns so i was wondering if could help with spamming ligntning skills on cooldown more often (does the 80% cap apply to this skill as well ?) only reason i went with shard is it is much more spammable

Other options i read are rune for full offensive with two weapons but i dont think i am that experienced to go full glass cannon
Or go spirit with ternion attack but didnt really like that skill

Thanx in advance

Online Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Lost between 2nd mastery choice
« Reply #1 on: 28 May 2022, 11:01:09 »
Nature would be a good choice, but remember that to get the best from pets you'd need to equip items with bonus to pets on them - jewellery and a staff for a full set. 

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal