Titan Quest - Anniversary Edition > New Projects

TitanCraft Mod (WIP)

(1/3) > >>

nargil66:
This is an old idea of mine - to turn Titan Quest into a crafting/survival RPG. Te mod is in a very early stage, there are lots of things planned... In any case, its better to show you than explain ;)

sunnysideup886089:
loving it already
this is the ultimate form of rpg imo, if anyone can add stamina to the game, getting tired after hard labor makes sense... once the stamina is depleted, a character has to rest else running is disabled, mana regen is halved and both offensive and defensive are affected as well. titancraft should be added in EG... forging adds quality to life in TQ

efko:
Watched, but don't you think that materials are taking too much space in inventory? Why not to make it smaller like size of relics and charms?

nargil66:

--- Quote from: efko on 10 November 2019, 16:11:50 ---Watched, but don't you think that materials are taking too much space in inventory? Why not to make it smaller like size of relics and charms?

--- End quote ---

Yes, you have a point, Ill make them like that. I hate cluttered inventory too.
After more testing, i decided to do some major changes to the harvesting system. If every single boar corpse in the game is attackable, this leads to a big problem - character starts to attack it in a middle of a fight while surrounded by other monsters. So i have to return to the original game concept, animal relics to drop on kill. I liked the skinning animation, but its better than to get killed because of something like this. Maybe ill use it for something else.
There is a similar problem with other interactable objecs like trees and rocks. Today i reduced drastically the number of nature objects that can be harvested - you can harvest only trees, shrubs and rocks with small to medium size, also you can't harvest from cluster objects (like a mesh made of 3 bushes at once).
Now its far easier to breathe lol.

nargil66:
Here are some new bitmaps - metals take only 1 square now:

I wanted them to look similar to Soulvizier mod, so i used assets from there. I'll make more this night.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version