Author Topic: "Joke's on you" - Caster Brigand (poison/pierce/bleed)  (Read 4384 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Torstein159

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?

High IQ Brigand

Took me forever to decide what to do with this one, I was stuck near end of legendary and no ideas how to build it. Atlantis came around the corner and while farming for the troll's branch I came across this defiled troll helm, and got inspired. I had doubts whether to post it at all, it's certainly not the most amazing of builds, nor strongest; it's barely making it into the 'playable' category, main issue being reflected damage (mostly solved with a swap weapon; elemental chaos still kills) and resistances (rip vit res). Demonskin save the day yet again (bless you @Anuchyfilm )
The Crow managed to not get nerfed for some reason, so hey, I'll take the 55% DA. I should get another copy of (juggernaut's) pelaron shield  when I'm feeling less lazy.

Even though it's a struggle, bombing a group of enemies with poison and watching the mayhem is quite pleasing. In the first video you can see i put marksmanship on my slot bar, I'll throw it randomly to leech energy.
Rogue mastery, with the new skills, has truly become a circus :>

Performance in 6-players diff: oof/10 (too squishy to be comfortable with a mod)
Fun Meter: ~5/10 (hard to say, it varies, but it's nice in MP)

Base Attributes:
1300 hp
780 ep
186 str
314 int
190 dex

Skill Tree - Rogue:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Skill Tree - Hunt:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Items:
Spoiler for Hiden:

MI / Upgraded:
Armor of Anubis (lithe; of champions)
Demonskin Walkers (plato's; str)
Archmages Clasp (armor, dex)
Bonebreaker Cowl (defiled; of power)
Skeletal Darts (voracious; of the falcon)

Legendary - Glauberg:

6-players difficulty - Jade Palace:
« Last Edit: 05 July 2019, 13:14:14 by Torstein159 »

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal