Author Topic: Artifacts and their ingredients  (Read 3847 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Xerxes

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Artifacts and their ingredients
« on: 23 November 2019, 19:03:49 »
As I'm proceeding through the game and its difficulty levels I find more and more recipes for artifacts. What I don't like is that recipes from difficulty A require ingredients from difficulty B. Because of that I need to store all recipes and all relics from all difficulties which requires an enormous amount of space. I know I can offload these into the vault but I'd rather have recipes that make sense and keep the required ingredients within the same difficulty level of the recipe. Does anyone know of a mod that modifies artifacts that way?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline mvlad954

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: Artifacts and their ingredients
« Reply #1 on: 23 November 2019, 20:28:22 »
As I'm proceeding through the game and its difficulty levels I find more and more recipes for artifacts. What I don't like is that recipes from difficulty A require ingredients from difficulty B. Because of that I need to store all recipes and all relics from all difficulties which requires an enormous amount of space. I know I can offload these into the vault but I'd rather have recipes that make sense and keep the required ingredients within the same difficulty level of the recipe. Does anyone know of a mod that modifies artifacts that way?
I don't know.I think there must be a mod wich has this incorporated as a feature, but I don't what mod exactly.I'm curious however, what artifacts are you talking about specifically?I don't remeber getting an artifact wich required a relic from a previous difficulty level.They do require lesser artifacts, wich themselves can require relics from other difficulties, yes, but not the main artifact itself.That is beacuse those lesser artifacts are found in the previous difficulty.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Xerxes

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Artifacts and their ingredients
« Reply #2 on: 23 November 2019, 21:10:11 »
I don't remeber getting an artifact wich required a relic from a previous difficulty level.They do require lesser artifacts, wich themselves can require relics from other difficulties, yes, but not the main artifact itself.That is beacuse those lesser artifacts are found in the previous difficulty.
That's what I mean. For example my Soothsayer uses the "Hand of Gaia" artifact which is from Epic difficulty but it requires "Leafsong", an artifact from Normal difficulty. So I need to have the normal difficulty recipe and relics to create an epic artifact.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal