Author Topic: Soulvizier AERA - Masteries and skills  (Read 45616 times)

Offline soa

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Soulvizier AERA - Masteries and skills
« Reply #60 on: 09 August 2020, 01:31:33 »
Could u add Master Mind skill for Dream? Without Master Mind, Nightmare seem to be useless.
I think it was removed because it's now in Nature, for the Nymph (Overgrowth) and putting this skill in 2 masteries would be too strong.
I don't think Nightmare is useless, he has several skills with lots of crowd control. Maybe giving him another skill would be OK, I don't know what yet.
Soulvizier for AE, Ragnarok and Atlantis [released] :
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=1201.0  / Discord : https://discord.gg/qs9t6AA
Overhaul mod with many new monsters, skills, items, features, balance and bugfixes. Increased difficulty.

Offline licheking

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: Soulvizier AERA - Masteries and skills
« Reply #61 on: 13 June 2021, 12:32:08 »
Hello Great work with the mod!! Happy to see soulvizier continue to Tq:Ae

I would like to suggest some skills that perhaps could be added to storm mastery like:

1) A meteor like in earth mastery but with ice damage (a comet?) with the shard of erebus animation in reverse. with that i mean that as the crystal normaly rises from the ground and the explodes ,it could perhaps be reversed so that it ''falls'' from the sky and breaks on ground.

2) Perhaps the lightning bolt could be changed to a lightning storm sort of skill like in ikon of zeus divine artifact.

3) Last could the storm wisp be changed to a crystal golem like those in Mimir's labyrinth? Or perhaps it could be added as an ice summon in the right side of the mastery tree.

Thanks in advance , other than that i love what you are doing with the mod!

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal