Author Topic: Returning after a pretty long break  (Read 2207 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Coupable

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Returning after a pretty long break
« on: 23 January 2020, 11:12:04 »
Hello !
I present myself, Coupable, to serve you.

I am a french young player who had a very big period of play at TQ and IT (it was my father who gave me a taste for this game when I was only in elementary school), but although I continue to play since, I lack motivation, because of problems with community and interest.

The discovery of this forum re-boosted me (in particular the presence of challenges, still active), and I really want to get back seriously to TQ AE!

I am not an experienced player, but not a beginner either. I finished 2 or 3 legendary characters on IT, but never without dying many times.

I hope I'm going to enjoy it here, but honestly I don't even doubt it!

I'm starting from 0 with Anniversary Edition, and I'm currently leveling a Warden. I'm using spear and shield (a classic for a Warden I guess). I just arrived at Normal Egypt (with no deaths, which is a feat and never happens ::)), I found some useful objects for my leveling, but nothing transcendent yet. Any advice on important things to know about AE, compared to IT, or how to play with Warden? I'm thirsty for knowledge  ;D

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Benitot

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Returning after a pretty long break
« Reply #1 on: 03 February 2020, 15:20:18 »
Hello et bonjour!

Welcome to the forum.

Good luck with your warden.

I'm not the best person to give advice about a warden but take down was is useful early on, then you'll have to respec your toon. You can boots your passive skills and keep looking for better items along the way.

All the best

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Returning after a pretty long break
« Reply #2 on: 03 February 2020, 22:08:17 »
Bonjour Monsieur and welcome to the forum. We might need France traductrices  ^-^
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal