Author Topic: [Tip&Trick] _ Quickly Level Up  (Read 10493 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline icefreeze

• ??
  • TQ Titans
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +7
[Tip&Trick] _ Quickly Level Up
« on: 24 March 2021, 18:55:27 »

* In this video, i will show you the way to level up quickly:
1- Your character's EXP must have around 5% gained (so 95% to next level) to make this trick works, If lower, this trick can be less effective or even doesn't works (if your gained exp is too low). Any skills that procs abilitye to save character from dying should be removed to make this process works faster.
2- Equip gears with bonus % experience as many as possible. All Unique gears with +%experience i already show in the video. There are 2 armor parts that don't have +%exp on it that Arm and Leg. Although there are 2 armor sets that give bonus to %exp (Santa's Garb and Freyja's Panoly) but it require equip many set's part to get that bonus, and it will not worth it to do, you can save those 2 slots for equip gears with "the tinkerer" suffix so you can added 2 legendary and epic Wodan's Wisdom relics into its (which give bonus % to EXP) or % reduction to all requirement to wearing the Head and Chest armor that give the most % bonus to experience, and it can be added Wodan's WIsdom relic that give bonus %exp too.
 + The helm give +25%EXP, torso give +20%, amulet give +42%, too rings give + 50% each, sword and shield give 20% each, those gears give +227%EXP.
 + Also, as you can see in the video, i showed 2 green head armors with Ceremonial prefix that give bonus 8%exp, added Wodan's Wisdom relic (difficulties of relic depends on characters level to use). If you don't have any unique with better bonus %exp than these kind of Ceremonial gears with relic +%exp (actually if you get head armor with Ceremonial prefix and "the tinkerer" suffix in Atlantis), total bonus %exp can be better than any unique gears that have +%exp.
3- Set game speed at Very Fast speed so it can help this process occult fastest.
4- Choose any places that have rebirth fountain close to any monters the most. I choosing this Olympus' rebirth fountain in this case. Lure enemies close to the rebirth fountain then let them kill you. After rebirth, gather the tomb stone that to recover exp. With many bonus%exp from gears, your character will take alot more exp than the lost exp from dying by monsters.
5- Repeat this "Level Up Suicide" process till you get next level, then kill enemies to gained about 5%EXP can you can do it again for next level.

* As you can see, after about 7 minutes, my lvl 84 character gained about 70% of EXP bar to lvl85. Lower level character can using this method to lvl up too, but it will slower because limited of gears that have bonus EXP, and the bonus EXP from those low level gears is not as good as high lvl gears.

* I forgot to show the Experience Potions that you can get from killing monster/buy from NPC shop in Atlantis map, those potions will boost your character level up faster alot. This EXP potions can help your low level characters lvl up faster alot compared to just using low level gears that have bonus to EXP.
« Last Edit: 25 March 2021, 01:55:00 by icefreeze »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Ninakoru

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: [Tip&Trick] _ Quickly Level Up
« Reply #1 on: 24 March 2021, 19:18:17 »
LOL, is some kind of exploit, nice one!!

Not Yet Rated!

Offline icefreeze

• ??
  • TQ Titans
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: 24 March 2021, 19:28:42 »
This trick can helps someone that want to quickly level up, especially at late game.
But it maybe painful to watch for some people :D

Not Yet Rated!

Offline soa

• Modder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: 24 March 2021, 22:54:04 »
Yeah, it's a well-known issue in the vanilla game, they haven't separated "combat" experience from "non-combat" experience, meaning that you can boost non-combat XP with with items, including death XP.
Also the problem is worse in Anniversary because they added a passive % bonus to XP in Epic and Legendary (12/25% I think), so that you don't lose much experience when you die, and it's easier to gain XP on death with a few items.

The best modder solution is to remove the tombstone (it only works for XP from reclaiming the tombstone, obviously, not other kinds of non-combat XP).
I've asked the devs several months ago to make non-combat XP independent from XP bonuses, but I don't think they listen, and they're too lazy to fix that.
Soulvizier for AE, Ragnarok and Atlantis [released] :
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=1201.0  / Discord : https://discord.gg/qs9t6AA
Overhaul mod with many new monsters, skills, items, features, balance and bugfixes. Increased difficulty.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline icefreeze

• ??
  • TQ Titans
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: 25 March 2021, 02:13:19 »
@soa: yeah, it seems current pc's TQ game devs has other things that more "important" to do than fixed it up O0.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline jhaelen

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: 25 March 2021, 12:57:52 »
Yeah, good to know about it, but I'm not sure it's something I'll ever do. It _is_ a bit painful having to watch my hero getting killed over and over again...  :))

Rated 1 time
Excellent

Offline icefreeze

• ??
  • TQ Titans
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: 25 March 2021, 19:42:54 »
« Last Rated on: 26 March 2021, 12:15:32 »
Yeah, good to know about it, but I'm not sure it's something I'll ever do. It _is_ a bit painful having to watch my hero getting killed over and over again...  :))
So you maybe like to do this instead: https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=1467

Not Yet Rated!

Offline jhaelen

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: 26 March 2021, 12:16:40 »
Thanks, that's more like it for me - clearly more productive than hitting the pause button when I have to go afk  8)

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal