Author Topic: [RESOURCES] Custom Models & Skins  (Read 498905 times)

Rated 1 time
Excellent

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: [RESOURCES] Custom Models & Skins
« Reply #1185 on: 08 April 2023, 13:12:43 »
« Last Rated on: 08 April 2023, 17:37:22 »
Sorry for the delay, i fell asleep last night. I'm organizing the files to make an unofficial release of the Nymph (just so current progress is preserved). Coming a bit later.
after that i can focus on the full Nymph pack. Here is an elf skin as teaser:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Antar36

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #1186 on: 08 April 2023, 17:44:13 »
Great model! The night is for sleeping, so there is no problem that you fell asleep. Nourishing, restful sleep is essential to your health. Don't worry about us, we'll wait as long as it takes

Rated 1 time
Excellent

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1187 on: 08 April 2023, 20:20:48 »
« Last Rated on: 09 April 2023, 04:13:24 »
Great model! The night is for sleeping, so there is no problem that you fell asleep. Nourishing, restful sleep is essential to your health. Don't worry about us, we'll wait as long as it takes
I'm a night bird and usually mod better at night. But yeah, sleeping is quite important :D

The mod is uploaded.

AriadneHD v3.0d

Changelog:
- Added several variants of Nymph Mesh (uses human textures)
- Added 3 Nymph skin packs - 1 full, 1 base skins and 1 clothing (all are WIP)
- Added several Nymph hairs
- Added 1 Allskins clothing only pack (WIP)
- Reorganized and renamed most folders, as well as Source folders
- Rewritten installation instructions from scratch (hopefully they are more clear now)
- Updated source files

Links:
https://www.nexusmods.com/titanquestanniversaryedition/mods/12
https://mega.nz/file/0Lxk0baC#ZKkobnCgvw3rkHreKJ7Nd9cxbl6f8fyUi64Y8hOytW8

I messed up with adding the new change log inside the mod, it will be fixed for the next version. Please install in a clean database folder, do not override old version!

Rated 1 time
Excellent

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1188 on: 09 April 2023, 11:54:07 »
« Last Rated on: 09 April 2023, 11:57:15 »
I don't feel very creative today, so I'm just converting the AllSkins pack (from this post: https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=32.msg19575#msg19575 ) to clothing layers. It's probably coming for the next version. I'll leave the nymph pack for later. If i start it now, I'm pretty sure it wont be as good as i want it to be.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Antar36

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1189 on: 09 April 2023, 12:06:18 »
You do not have to rush. There are plenty of character creation options. You have made 3 races, each of them has the ability to freely choose the color of the skin, clothes or hairstyle. It will be a long time before we check all the possibilities. Really don't rush because there's no need. In fact, you can rest easy with the release of new models, because what is now is still a lot.

Rated 1 time
Excellent

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1190 on: 09 April 2023, 18:49:29 »
« Last Rated on: 09 April 2023, 21:01:46 »
You do not have to rush. There are plenty of character creation options. You have made 3 races, each of them has the ability to freely choose the color of the skin, clothes or hairstyle. It will be a long time before we check all the possibilities. Really don't rush because there's no need. In fact, you can rest easy with the release of new models, because what is now is still a lot.
Why 3 races?

Rated 1 time
Excellent

Offline Antar36

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1191 on: 09 April 2023, 21:05:49 »
« Last Rated on: 09 April 2023, 22:02:55 »
It reminded me of Mount and Blade Warband. There, each gender was a separate race. Here, too, we have three races:  1)human-male,
2)human-female
3)dryad

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1192 on: 09 April 2023, 22:17:32 »
Nice, so you like M&B Warband? I love that game, especially with mods. Have you played "The last Days of the Third Age" (a LoTR mod)? It's my favorite all time :) Actually, that gorgeous mod was an indirect inspiration for me to start modding this game... I wanted to achieve the same level of beauty and immersion in Titan Quest... Man, how enthusiastic and naive i was back then - i thought it will be so fast and easy to do... good thing is that Bumbleguppy gave me the kickstart in modding, for which i'll be forever grateful to him ... and here i am, 5 years later, still working on the same goal...
Ang going nowhere slow ;D

« Last Edit: 10 April 2023, 14:34:37 by nargil66 »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Antar36

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1193 on: 10 April 2023, 12:00:15 »
Of course I like this game. I really like the mod you mentioned (as do many games and mods for them). I also like Floris and Prophesy of Pendor. As for modding, sometimes I try to mod something myself. These are minor changes such as transferring a race or an item, which is all that can be done with text files. I can't seem to figure out Python. Your mods are great. I like your nymphs best. I haven't tried the latest version of the mod yet, but I saw the picture of the last nymph, so I need to catch up as soon as possible.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1194 on: 10 April 2023, 14:32:54 »
Of course I like this game. I really like the mod you mentioned (as do many games and mods for them). I also like Floris and Prophesy of Pendor. As for modding, sometimes I try to mod something myself. These are minor changes such as transferring a race or an item, which is all that can be done with text files. I can't seem to figure out Python. Your mods are great. I like your nymphs best. I haven't tried the latest version of the mod yet, but I saw the picture of the last nymph, so I need to catch up as soon as possible.
Maybe wait for the next version, the AllSkins pack conversion is almost done. Only white dye remains, but i'll convert the topless pack first as well so base skin can be customizable with it. Then i can release. This was a good "active rest", i'm kinda recharged and finally can focus on the nymph pack after that. Stay tuned :)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1195 on: 10 April 2023, 17:19:21 »
Here is a small addon while you wait (see attachments). It allows you to set and freeze a certain hour in-game. Idea came from @huzhanshao on Soulvizier Discord channel.
See ReadMe file inside.
I havent tested on long play, tell me if there are problems.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline huzhanshao

• Beginner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1196 on: 10 April 2023, 20:05:28 »
Thank you very much, I'll try it.

Today I tried another method. I found 'playerlight01. dbr' in the database and changed its radius to 18, which perfectly solved the problem. I can not only see monsters clearly at night, but also enjoy the light changes of day and night.

A small hidden danger: After I modified SV, I tried to do the same for LOC. But there is no 'playlight01. dbr' in LOC, so I added it. However, when I click 'build', Art Manager asked me if I want to delete some unassociated files. I didn't delete, but I'm still a bit worried now. Although everything is normal so far, I don't want any bugs to appear.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1197 on: 10 April 2023, 22:03:48 »
Thank you very much, I'll try it.

Today I tried another method. I found 'playerlight01. dbr' in the database and changed its radius to 18, which perfectly solved the problem. I can not only see monsters clearly at night, but also enjoy the light changes of day and night.

A small hidden danger: After I modified SV, I tried to do the same for LOC. But there is no 'playlight01. dbr' in LOC, so I added it. However, when I click 'build', Art Manager asked me if I want to delete some unassociated files. I didn't delete, but I'm still a bit worried now. Although everything is normal so far, I don't want any bugs to appear.
Nice! I'll try it for my mod too. Hmmm, to make things more interesting, maybe there can be special items that increase light radius...
You can also make an add-on by attaching a bigger light radius effect directly to the player mesh. Then it wont be needed to modify the ARZ files and will work with any mod or vanilla. See how some of the special auras are attached in Fallen Gods. They all link to unused effect records, for example: records\effects\warfare\battlerage\battlerage01.dbr
That effect is not used in vanilla, but it exists both as record and PFX file. So you just have to create a folder directory in your main database: "Effects/Warfare/Battlerage" and then place there your increased light radius effect, renaming it to battlerage_fx01.pfx. Then attach it as Entity record link in the character mesh... it should work, at least in theory. I'm only not sure if it will show during the day.

Rated 1 time
Excellent

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1198 on: 10 April 2023, 22:06:27 »
« Last Rated on: 11 April 2023, 09:54:18 »
The next version is uploaded.

v3.0E

- Finished the AllSkins clothing pack from previous version
- Added a Topless clothing pack (usable with any base skin, tan dye is made transparent for full nudity)
- Added missing change logs from the previous version
- Added an optional "-Quests" folder, which allows you to set and freeze hour of day. To enable this feature, rename "-Quests" folder to "Quests" folder. (The default hour is set to 20:00, see inside how to set to another hour)
- Updated source files

Links:
https://www.nexusmods.com/titanquestanniversaryedition/mods/12
https://mega.nz/file/AKhQSBQJ#m0c3FjSqrs7oUXXLII28TJ5zTPzhf8si8jLUF5c25mw

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Antar36

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1199 on: 11 April 2023, 10:03:55 »
Firstly, thank you for the next version of the mod. However, I have a question. Can I use the old textures you made on March 4, 2023 for the new meshes? I would like to replace some of the norse with this pale vampire you made, in my opinion the best character.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal