Author Topic: [MOD] 12 Olympians  (Read 1033 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
[MOD] 12 Olympians
« on: 08 October 2022, 14:42:52 »
~-~-~-~ Twelve Olympians Mod by nargil66 ~-~-~-~

This mod makes all 12 major gods from the Greek pantheon to appear on Olympus after defeating Typhon. The god models are customly made in Blender. The mod has no other purpose than bringing more immersion to Titan Quest. Feel free to merge with other mods if you want, just mention me in the credits.

---Installation---

The mod can be used both as a "soft" mod (loaded from custom quest) and as a "hard" mod (playing from the main game). It requires Ragnarok, Atlantis and Eternal Embers expansions. Use without the DLCs only on your own risk!

To make it a "soft" mod:

- Place folder "12olympians" in "My Documents/My Games/Titan Quest - Immortal Throne/CustomMaps" folder. Start the game and launch the mod from Custom Quest menu. The mod will "bounce" to the main game, where you can play with your normal characters. This work for Steam too, only the mod name will appear at the bottom of your list and show as white (below other Steam mods, which show gray).

To make it a "hard" mod:

- Take folders "Database", and "Resources" from the "12olympians" folder and place them in your main game's installation directory with replace. You may want to back up your original database.arz file first (located in "Titan Quest - Anniversary Edition/Database" folder). The current hard mod version is working with Eternal Embers Public Beta Update #6. I recommend you to use the soft version for future official patches, unless i update the mod (or unless you know how to merge them yourself).

---Known Issues---

- Some of the gods (at the upper left side of the arena map) will become temporarily invisible if you get too close to them. Don't ask me why, i don't know. If i ever find the reason, it will be fixed.
- Some god models will be getting minor or major reworks in the future to improve their looks. Not really an issue tho

Video preview:

Download Links:
https://mega.nz/file/tCwj3ZiK#ng-FPqIeeb-FmmGi3LZcU0HEftBwmaqU9L5akKpEkSU
https://www.nexusmods.com/titanquestanniversaryedition/mods/45

If you notice a bug, let me know.

Enjoy!

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal