Author Topic: Patch 1.08 crash on PS4  (Read 2311 times)

Offline Wiktul

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Patch 1.08 crash on PS4
« on: 25 March 2020, 07:21:15 »
Yesterday my Anniversary Edition updated to 1.08 from 1.05. Game won't launch since then, reinstalling doesn't help. I deleted the game file and untill it stays on basic version - it works fine (altrough in terrible resolution and with wierd key settings, with no skill-hotkey setting in options). Unfortunately, patch downloads automatically, despite automatic updates switched to off in concole settings and despite my declining it during the launch. It simply updates after several minutes of downloading that 10GB and error occurs again.

Has anyone encountered the same problem? I've seen someone on Reddit posting the same issue, so I guess I'm not the only one. Could it be that this patch is somehow designed for Ragnarok (which is already available for me in PS Store) and buyig it would fix it? Or should we wait until someone will acknowledge this and patch the patch? :)

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Patch 1.08 crash on PS4
« Reply #1 on: 25 March 2020, 15:49:36 »
Welcome to the forum.   :)

Yes, it seems to be a problem for people using the disc version of TQAE.  The devs are aware of it and are working on a fix for it. 

Online efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: 25 March 2020, 16:20:17 »
Could it be that this patch is somehow designed for Ragnarok (which is already available for me in PS Store) and buyig it would fix it? Or should we wait until someone will acknowledge this and patch the patch? :)
If you already paid for something, its not logical to get forced to pay again or to not be able to use paid product. About paying for more is another story. They will probably fix it shortly.
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Offline Wiktul

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: 25 March 2020, 19:07:31 »
Hah, that was one short-living issue :) Today game was patched to 1.09 and life is wonderful again :P
Either way, thank you for the reply ;)

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal