Author Topic: Alpha tester bug reports  (Read 133943 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline BlackSunSerpent

• Exterat scientia ut arma.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +2
Re: Alpha tester bug reports
« Reply #135 on: 09 December 2018, 19:51:36 »
Just moments ago met this guy and super strange AI freeze bug on the screen edge. Also this guy cannot be killed with my damage on normal, and my pet damage also, coz he spams every 0.5 sec Soul Syphon and just outheals any damage dealt. Even mana won't end. Maybe skeletons could destroy it or ghots from warfare but any other pet is just a yummy snack for it.
Spoiler for Hiden:
UPD: Not bug but suggestion, can you make pet's that need target to spawn like nymphs, myconoids and shadow daemons (btw why not shadow demons? Just curious.) be non targattable to summon, coz they feel somewhat squishy and not whery responsive to summon in battle when they die.
EDIT: Shadomaw cavern, now reverse bug, there is the shadowmaw but no his special chest :'(
EDIT 2: Got to the Ghostwidow boss, nice boss, but not very fair as of net atack that can be avoided but when you get into it you just stay there rest of the fight. Maybe longer cooldown? And also no boss chest if there is should be one.
EDIT 3: Have no idea if you fixed double boss chest in act one (or the map update is not what was in last send by you) but this is getting really rediculous and funny.
Spoiler for Hiden:
EDIT 4: Wow, this getting bad for me today, so the map update was as I can unlock the cyclops cave door once, but I got one shotted by rock hurled by the boss (no complains) and then the door is not even reacting to mouse over it, so I cannot beat the boss or get my grave back.
Spoiler for Hiden:
EDIT 5, last for today I hope: As sauruz sad, Satyr zombies not only called Satyr warriors but have Beastman race, not the undead they should have.
« Last Edit: 09 December 2018, 23:35:10 by BlackSunSerpent »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #136 on: 09 December 2018, 22:10:38 »
Finish act 1 (epic) minuts ago, i can say its one of my favourite acts now

I didnt found any Crashes our bug, aside of TagName for boamens, but i will share my feedback.

-Not sure if you can do it, can you move the fountain from megara Outskirts to kerata forest? the reason i ask this is , if you die, for exemple in the Halcyon Coast , you need to walk a very long way , not a urgent matter but  will save big ammount of time.

-Ghost window boss, part of me says is fine, but i may have some worries, bacause the spider is a ghost boss, melle users will find this boss bit frustrating. since it can avoid some of basic attack, making a tanky boss. Oh yhea, no shinny chest to loot

-Ancient Limos, from " trapp in ruins" quest, i would say to bosst his dmg agaisnt pets, because it took him a far amount of time to take down a simple magna sprite.

-Epic and maybe legendary Titanic essence can have a different colour ? because it looks like the same of normal version.

-Satyr~shamans, sometimes they use a skill effect like squall on themselves, our its a buff (?)

-Storm liche boss before Athens, in my opinion i would nerf 5% of his hp, because of constant squall he uses and the ammount of skellies he summons that causes alot of Skill Disruption

-The piratess captain boss, she hits like a truck, especially the shields attacks  plus the fast attack speed, all of that in non collosus form. After she kill me, i return  and find out she went under the floor, in front of 1st cave , could be a unlucky situation.

Goblin boss dropped his helm, a very nice one :D! worth every death.

Gorgons, their groups are very low, 2-3 per group, not a important thing right now, but maybe in future.

Zombies satyrs summoned by necromancers are named  Satyr~warriors, not sure if this is inteded

I found way less amount of traps in this difficulty, i assume it was a recent change, right ?

The armbands are  off the place ( ratman priest boss in warcamp)

Conclusions:

I liked this act alot, the big ammount of bosses and heroes are great, big and diverse group of smart foes to fight.

I enjoyed the new areas you made, alot

It can bring some moments of frustration and breakdowns ,ahah, in a good way :D

Also i found a special guest in Crete, i giggled :)
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -8
« Reply #137 on: 10 December 2018, 00:30:22 »
I want to show you something.

The game crashed today when quitting to main screen and trying to play again, oh well. ANyway, look at this:

Code: [Select]
StreamQuestProperties (read) - C:\Users\Bumbleguppy\Documents/My Games/Titan Quest - Immortal Throne/SaveData/User/_locragv1_St_06/Levels_world_world01.map/Normal//77e3acbbe0b38de25d1b82be73473617.que
StreamQuestProperties (read) - C:\Users\Bumbleguppy\Documents/My Games/Titan Quest - Immortal Throne/SaveData/User/_locragv1_St_06/Levels_world_world01.map/Normal//750a9eb0b7c68f4d810827010618279a.que
StreamQuestProperties (read) - C:\Users\Bumbleguppy\Documents/My Games/Titan Quest - Immortal Throne/SaveData/User/_locragv1_St_06/Levels_world_world01.map/Normal//83289f56feeb94eba4da766bd059978a.que
StreamQuestProperties (read) - C:\Users\Bumbleguppy\Documents/My Games/Titan Quest - Immortal Throne/SaveData/User/_locragv1_St_06/Levels_world_world01.map/Normal//9050f46d57d7a86d18fa5916364c7704.que
StreamQuestProperties (read) - C:\Users\Bumbleguppy\Documents/My Games/Titan Quest - Immortal Throne/SaveData/User/_locragv1_St_06/Levels_world_world01.map/Normal//306b54604f27777e2295aa8b64d974e3.que
StreamQuestProperties (read) - C:\Users\Bumbleguppy\Documents/My Games/Titan Quest - Immortal Throne/SaveData/User/_locragv1_St_06/Levels_world_world01.map/Normal//6eefc953b6d1dc30ff171cfae15821c0.que
StreamQuestProperties (read) - C:\Users\Bumbleguppy\Documents/My Games/Titan Quest - Immortal Throne/SaveData/User/_locragv1_St_06/Levels_world_world01.map/Normal//71477c75a4400e85e661150994894d94.que
StreamQuestProperties (read) - C:\Users\Bumbleguppy\Documents/My Games/Titan Quest - Immortal Throne/SaveData/User/_locragv1_St_06/Levels_world_world01.map/Normal//d21a7f8df38049057b19c3d290033b07.que
StreamQuestProperties (read) - C:\Users\Bumbleguppy\Documents/My Games/Titan Quest - Immortal Throne/SaveData/User/_locragv1_St_06/Levels_world_world01.map/Normal//a3eaf863eb822af7b5473d1e800794aa.que
StreamQuestProperties (read) - C:\Users\Bumbleguppy\Documents/My Games/Titan Quest - Immortal Throne/SaveData/User/_locragv1_St_06/Levels_world_world01.map/Normal//be7b720c41ec390e0812268699343745.que
StreamQuestProperties (read) - C:\Users\Bumbleguppy\Documents/My Games/Titan Quest - Immortal Throne/SaveData/User/_locragv1_St_06/Levels_world_world01.map/Normal//f454e7ebb031b0474e20a8f3a80804d5.que
StreamQuestProperties (read) - C:\Users\Bumbleguppy\Documents/My Games/Titan Quest - Immortal Throne/SaveData/User/_locragv1_St_06/Levels_world_world01.map/Normal//77bd09d5b6f40049f46c8138f7ebd35b.que

I would wager one reason the boss chests aren't spawning is that I placed proxies in the map where only a quest location was before.

The game saves the map data and so doesn't bother to reload the modified map data to spawn the boss chest.

Since the quest locations are in the saved map as well, then the repeat chest spawns work.

Tested today on the ratman trio in athens.

Also, the reason gorgons aren't spawning very many is that I had the wrong ProxyPoolEquation file in a bunch of proxy pools so it was erroring and only spawning the base amount and not the calculated amount it should.

EDIT: Also, Guardian Stones have the wrong skill file in their pet files so they won't work for now.
« Last Edit: 10 December 2018, 00:32:14 by Bumbleguppy »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline BlackSunSerpent

• Exterat scientia ut arma.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +2
« Reply #138 on: 10 December 2018, 00:49:22 »
Wow so I was partially right about that something wrond with guardian stones, that's interesting.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: 10 December 2018, 00:55:45 »
Yes, I get confused between guardian stones and wall stones still. :)

Also, I changed the template on both nature summons to plain span pet and removed the projectile.

I increased the boss health by a bit in teh global boss file. I reduced the damage bosses do to pets as well

As far as the Athens Liche, remember that he has the same treasure chest as Hydra. I just made it available in normal and epic. Next update I changed teh lightning skeleton attacj skill to have a chance at disruption instead of 100%.

I forgot I had made an entire selection of Satyr zombies: casters, pillagers, brutes. So I made proxies/pools and replaced many of the ratman proxies around the ratman priest boss before the gorgons there.

Removed the web from ghost widow boss, nerfed the dodge a little.

Reduced the pirate captain female attack speed a bit.

EDIT: Completely gave up on the game handling the cyclops door, So now the quest file opens the door when you walk up to it automatically and closes behind you by quest directive. Only way to open from inside is kill boss, but it should open again when you walk up to it if you had died.
« Last Edit: 10 December 2018, 01:31:52 by Bumbleguppy »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: 10 December 2018, 14:17:57 »
Started a new Rogue. Two things i noticed with pirates:
Arquebusier's cannons have glitched texture. I think the game recognizes a single texture for the combined dwarf/cannon mesh. You can try attaching the extracted cannon i sent you as entity to a plain dwarf mesh and apply texture to each. Maybe there is an easier way to fix, but i don't know it.
The boss chest was missing after beating the pirate lord.
« Last Edit: 10 December 2018, 14:21:01 by nargil66 »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: 10 December 2018, 15:34:42 »
I reached Hathor Basin right now, got 3x question:

-  Do Jackalman~bladefinger, have bleeding dmg on their attacks ?

-I think the adredaline isnt very effective on jackalman~bersekers, i notice on other champions the skill is doing the work , could be wrong tho.

-Scarabeus boss, i think hes semi bugged, the reason i say this, is because, he just cast the ranged poison attack, then he standed on same spot trying to run our attack without any sucess
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: 10 December 2018, 17:01:15 »
Started a new Rogue. Two things i noticed with pirates:
Arquebusier's cannons have glitched texture. I think the game recognizes a single texture for the combined dwarf/cannon mesh. You can try attaching the extracted cannon i sent you as entity to a plain dwarf mesh and apply texture to each. Maybe there is an easier way to fix, but i don't know it.
The boss chest was missing after beating the pirate lord.
I noticed that yesterday when playing, I added the texture to the monster actor variabl efiles and facepalmed. Removed the monster file texture reference as it is already in teh mesh I made and it's fixed.

I reached Hathor Basin right now, got 3x question:

-  Do Jackalman~bladefinger, have bleeding dmg on their attacks ?

-I think the adredaline isnt very effective on jackalman~bersekers, i notice on other champions the skill is doing the work , could be wrong tho.

-Scarabeus boss, i think hes semi bugged, the reason i say this, is because, he just cast the ranged poison attack, then he standed on same spot trying to run our attack without any sucess

Bladeflingers have bleed damage,yes.

I will look into the adrenaline skill.

I haven't touched Scarabeus's controller, I don't know what the issue is.

I'm getting really frustrated with boss chests at this point to be honest. Everything is set up exactly the same way as vanila as far as proxies, quest file, quest locations. SOmetimes it works and other times it doesn'I'll keep trying I guess.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: 10 December 2018, 17:49:36 »
i did some testing, if this helps

scarabeus dont do almost any action when im close to him, dont use any auto attacks.

But he acts fine when im not close to him, he uses the spit poison, summons minions and casts that big cloud.

edit: maybe is something about attack parameters?
« Last Edit: 10 December 2018, 18:06:47 by sauruz »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: 10 December 2018, 21:12:36 »
OKay, I fiddled around with Scarabeus. If nothing else, I have made him really difficult lol.

His summoned beetles are little clones of Scarabeus with a lot more health and defense than vanilla.

I finally found the boss chest bug, or should I say : bugs.

It seems while I was adding the boss chest proxies in a few locations, I accidentally placed duplicates of the boss chest location in the map instead of a boss chest proxy. So I went through the map and fixed them. I hope I haven't missed one.

I tweaked Sparta and moved the mystic and healer around and added a caravan.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: 11 December 2018, 00:52:39 »
Glad you squashed the bug, and buffed the other bug , ok i better stop lol

im on Giza, lv 57

Some feedback

1-Ammit- its a fun boss design, but the problem i face  is, i cant see the skill that drains all energy and hp, sometimes i see the circle, i assume is this, but duo of the bright of terrain plus effect of the water, its kinda difficult to notice it

Dragorath the destroyer, from lowest of low quest, the chest drops act 1 equipements and relics

Champion mummys cast a skill on you with is "TAgnoskillname", was to slow to write it :(

No pet bonus

Found this formulae,  dont have any info, our it shouldnt be there

Dark´s obelisk´s spawns in top of each other ( 2x in total), i dont mind it btw

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Boergie_YouKnow

• Visitor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: 11 December 2018, 11:05:12 »
Hello together ... ;D

I dont report any Bug(s) ... I only want to say : GREAT ... GREAT ... GREAT ... This Mod is incredible (Already in the Alpha-Version ... O0)

My Plan is to go with a Magican (Rogue + Earth) ... I love the ("new") Traps and my Alltime-Favourite is (ever, ever AND ever ... ;)) Earth (Give me Fire, Babe ... >:D)

OK ... 100 Level per Mastery ... Is it intended ? Interesting Concept ... ^-^

Best Regard from Wolfgang / Germany

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: 11 December 2018, 13:33:23 »
Hello together ... ;D

I dont report any Bug(s) ... I only want to say : GREAT ... GREAT ... GREAT ... This Mod is incredible (Already in the Alpha-Version ... O0)

My Plan is to go with a Magican (Rogue + Earth) ... I love the ("new") Traps and my Alltime-Favourite is (ever, ever AND ever ... ;)) Earth (Give me Fire, Babe ... >:D)

OK ... 100 Level per Mastery ... Is it intended ? Interesting Concept ... ^-^

Best Regard from Wolfgang / Germany

I remember the very first time I ever booted up TQ:IT and selected a battlemage, fire & war, baby!

Boy, was I disappointed lol

No int for Earth, no strength for Warfare.

I would love to see you finish Normal with a  Magician, I don't think I ever have

Yes 100 levels is intentional.

Same strength.int/dex/HP/MP per level.

Something to consider late game when you have points in all of the skills you want but have points left over.

EDIT:

Dream changes:

I moved Distort Reality ~ Temporal Rift to tier 7. Beefed up teh electric burn and added +%phys and vitality to boost the base skill damage as well. Increased the petrify duration. Decreased cooldown by a small token amount per level and increased the mana per level after level 10, increased radisu per level by a small amount.

Moved Nightmare ~ Mastermind to tier 7.

Added petbonus to Lucid Dream and Temporal Flux.
« Last Edit: 11 December 2018, 15:41:18 by Bumbleguppy »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: 11 December 2018, 16:26:05 »
Dont have much to report right now, just 2x things

-Reaper scythe MI , is missing grant skill description.

-Iznu and the guardian from "missing brother" quest, can be more deadly

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: 11 December 2018, 16:45:58 »

Dream changes:

I moved Distort Reality ~ Temporal Rift to tier 7. Beefed up teh electric burn and added +%phys and vitality to boost the base skill damage as well. Increased the petrify duration. Decreased cooldown by a small token amount per level and increased the mana per level after level 10, increased radisu per level by a small amount.

Moved Nightmare ~ Mastermind to tier 7.

Added petbonus to Lucid Dream and Temporal Flux.

Nice! Good news for my harbinger. I still cant decide - dreamkiller or warlock for the rogue. Any recommendations?

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal