Author Topic: Upgrading Legendary Items - Tips  (Read 68 times)

MedeaFleecestealer, excalibur1 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Online excalibur1

• Beginner
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Upgrading Legendary Items - Tips
« on: 22 April 2018, 16:05:45 »
Hello guys,

I made a new video about the Craftsmanship Side Quest. I made a few test and I hope it can solve some of your questions.

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Club Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Upgrading Legendary Items - Tips
« Reply #1 on: 22 April 2018, 20:58:36 »
i will add something that is not very likable if i post in reddit i am sure to get tons of downvotes  ;D

9) upgrade your item of choice and just be content with what you get.. i understand people like to break the game but abusing the quest reward is not the right way and I'm not saying that just because it's not worth your time.. we've done this hundreds of times in diablo 2.. at first it feels good but after you're done with the game, when you feel like you've mastered the game to some degree, it is not very satisfying.. you've made a powerful character but it is forever tainted.. peace :)

nice video editing again excalibur.. i hope to learn it someday.. if i get confused by something or if i find it too difficult, i hope you don't mind if i ask you some questions :D  for starters, what program do you use?
« Last Edit: 22 April 2018, 21:04:16 by botebote77 »
i eat mana for breakfast
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Nufan

• Visitor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -6
« Reply #2 on: 23 April 2018, 01:44:19 »
Thanks

Online excalibur1

• Beginner
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #3 on: Today at 20:06:47 »
@Nufan You're welcome mate!

@botebote77
I think I know where you are trying to conclude but you still confuse me with the way you are mentioning it. Can you be a bit more clear? And I am really curious to know about D2. What exactly did you abuse there?
I use Sony Vegas. It's a professional editing Software, very powerful and even easy to use for amateurs. Half of the Youtube community is using this software. It's not free though.  O:-)