Author Topic: Earth and Rune  (Read 401 times)

Offline Hector

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Earth and Rune
« Reply #15 on: 14 July 2018, 23:26:26 »
Wow, with that casting animation, it even looks cooler 8)

Thank you for your recommendation, I guess I'll look into modding section and see I can figure it out..     

Offline Mook

• Beginner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #16 on: 15 July 2018, 06:38:51 »
Why on earth buy health potions? 

Good question. Its just another spell in my combination to me. I suppose  I could use eruption more for encounters but I don't. I just keep chopping away. At the moment, before Glauberg, I've knocked back my 'habit' a bit so I'm about square.
My hunter back on Hades Palace doorstep has 3-400, so I don't drink them on every toon  :)

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Club Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: 15 July 2018, 06:57:00 »
it's not surprising at all.. normal i hardly buy any potions if at all.. late legendary most of my characters buy health potions.. i think the only characters that don't is my haruspex and skinchanger.. those 2 characters are focused on survivability.. buying health potions does not mean that your character is weak be it normal or legendary.. some are just focused more on survivability, some on offense.. nothing wrong with that
i eat mana for breakfast
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline oldage

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: 15 July 2018, 14:04:57 »
Usually find if I have to to buy pot is that the replenish isn't high enough, Only act 1, getting ready to meet the gorgon sister.  Energy is high enough, but health is too low. It will be first real challenge. I very rarely buy pots. Years ago ,I never bought pots, always plenty lying around.
Mook, I'm 88, that old, hope to have at least 2 more years to play games. Irma 2 was the guru of TQ
« Last Edit: 15 July 2018, 14:12:49 by oldage »

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Club Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: 15 July 2018, 14:22:56 »
wow.. here's to hoping you can play past those 2 years
i eat mana for breakfast
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline oldage

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: 15 July 2018, 21:46:46 »
If I get any slower, a race with a turtle, I would lose.  :)
Seems to be a lot of MI's with throw weapons. Already have 4. 2-Jaguar Claws and 2 Skeletal Darts.

Offline Mook

• Beginner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #21 on: 15 July 2018, 22:48:30 »
Hey, you are truly old! I'm only 67. Sacred 1 was my first ever game and I was in awe, but since then I have played less mouse-heavy games.
I do have some throwing weapons, the small torch was my first and out dps 'ed any other very fast ones until my dragonscales. I have trouble with that range though. A bow, I double click on the target and stand firm, throwing weapons I tend to end up in melee range anyway. I guess I'll end up having to use them sooner or later.
I melted through all the early bosses with my sword (burning gladius of confusion +), unintentionally having no deaths until a big ugly tribal boss...third time he's  got me.
Are you double wielding two identical knives? I may have read somewhere that the mods don't stack on two identical weapons?

Offline oldage

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: 16 July 2018, 02:27:26 »
Since I haven't really played TQA much, have nothing accumulated. All so far, found as I go along.
So so far, jaguar claw and shield, back up is fire staff. Lot easier with bow do to distance, i'm hoping speed will make up for distance. I may have to rethink the build. Have two blues I've found Crown of the Dead and Glowing Bangle.
My first computer was a Vic 20.
In Athens. Not much farming so far.
« Last Edit: 16 July 2018, 14:50:41 by oldage »

Tags: