Author Topic: Deities Mod - Early Development  (Read 6177 times)

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
  • King of Spoilers
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Deities Mod - Early Development
« on: 04 November 2017, 05:23:13 »
About Deities Mastery Mod

The core idea is to make a Mastery mod about greek gods, as close to the lore of greek mythology as it can be. There will be 10 new Masteries, each related to a major Olympian god, the only exception is Hecate, who replaces Hades, and is not an Olympian (actually shes a Titaness :P). In Deities, the gods haven't abandoned humanity. They bestow their powers upon a mortal - you. The 10 god choises are:

APOLLO
God of the sun, music, prophecy, healing, archery and disease. He will be something like the old Dream mastery, but uses burn damage instead of electrical burn. His followers use healing skills, trances, songs, have burning auras and can spread sickness upon their enemies. Also can summon pet animals, related to Apollo.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Skill tree:

Mastery: (not started yet)

ARES
God of war, rage, fear, bloodshed, and father of dragons (his sacred animals). The mastery will be very similar to old Warfare mastery, but uses alot of bleed dmg and small amount of burn, also many skills have chance to cause fear. Old skills are reworked or upgraded.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Skill tree:

Mastery: (90% Finished):

ARTEMIS
Goddess of the hunt, wilderness and animals, mistress of the moon. Similar to old Hunting mastery, but has more magical skills and does small portions of frostburn damage. New thing is the Moon tree. Bow and spear will use the same skills with slightly different bonuses, depending on the weapon you choose.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Old Skill Tree:

New Skill Tree:

Mastery: (85% finished)

ATHENA
Goddess of strategic aspect of war, courage, wisdom, crafts and protection. Closest to vanilla Defense mastery. Does small amounts of electrical burn.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Skill tree:

Mastery: (not strarted yet)

DIONYSUS
God of the woods, celebrations, madness, ecstasy and wine. Closer to old Nature Mastery, but more offensive. Has satyrs and maenads for pets, causes drunkiness, madness, frenzy, regenereates fast, commands plants.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Skill tree:

Mastery: (not strarted yet)

HECATE
Goddess of the dead, sorcery and witchcraft, ruler of the dark aspect of the moon. She it not evil however, she brings light in the dark and unlock the hidden mysteries to her devotees, also wards them from the living dead. She is given power over earth, sea and sky, so she is a master of the elements.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Skill tree:

Mastery Description:

HEPHAESTUS
God of fire, blacksmithing, inventions, mechanics, volcanoes. Similar to old Earth Mastery, but uses many mechanical devices and can craft automatons.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Skill tree:

Mastery: (5% finished)

HERMES
God of trickery, travel, and adventures, messenger of the gods; he is a patron of heralds, thieves, herdsmen and acts as a psychopomp (guide of the souls to Hades). This mastery will be similar to old Rogue mastery, but probably won't use poisons, which will be moved to Hecate/Dionysus.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Skill tree: (not drafted yet)

Mastery: (not strarted)

POSEIDON
God and ruler of the seas, earthquakes, creator of horses, second in power to Zeus himself. His mastery will use primary cold damage + some physial; i added it last so im not sure about it yet.

Spoiler for Hiden:

ZEUS
The king of the Olympian gods. Ruler of the storms, thunder and lightning, bringer of divine protection and judgement. The mastery will be similar to old Storm Mastery, but with new pets and reworked skills.

Spoiler for Hiden:

---

Overview of the Masteries:

Spoiler for Hiden:

The table above show horizontaly bonuses to which weapons are given from the mastery, what damage types it makes or what resists it has... etc.

For example with Apollo:
Bonus Damages/Resists - Apollo skills add to Fire/Burn and Vitality/Vitality Decay (in Deities desease will be represented by vitality/vitality Decay instead of poison). There is also a skill that gives elemental resist. Hence the Fire/Vit/Elem.
Stats - the mastery gives +Dex/Int when u increase it.
Class - What is the basic class of follower of Apollo.
Effect - Many skills in Apollo can use Mind Control, here called Charm. Its most specific for that mastery, same way as Artemis can Entrap/Immobilize.
Weapons - Each mastery will have specific bonuses for 3 types of weapons, same way Hunting is good with bow/spear and Spirit with staves.
Good vs - What Racial bonus the mastery gives. Every mastery will have bonus vs specific type of monsters.
Pets - each mastery will have his own pets, connected to the given god somehow in mythology.
Summon - Like the pets, but is temporary like Outsider.
Skill trees - Represent the 6 main columns of skills in each mastery, each is connected to a specific aspect of that god.

Class names:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Mastery panels concept:

Older Variant:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Latest Variant:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Video showing the Slayer class (Ares+Artemis). It's in Bulgarian, sorry for that  :-\

« Last Edit: 18 March 2018, 02:53:36 by nargil66 »

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
  • King of Spoilers
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Deities Mod - Early Development
« Reply #1 on: 04 November 2017, 05:51:39 »
Roadmap for Deities Mod - Development, Ideas and Planned Features

I plan the final mod to consist of 3 parts:

I. Deities Masteries - new skill trees, pets and everything related to the original concept of the mod. This part will include:

Spoiler for Hiden:
1. New Masteries - Just the masteries really. See the above post for more details.

II. Expanded World - adds new monsters, music, items, quests, vendors, hirelings and eventually maps to the vanilla game. Increases spawn and difficulty. This part will be started after finishing the masteries. It will include:

Spoiler for Hiden:
1.Hirelings - you can rarely find formulae for Hireling Contracts or asquire them through quests. Contracts are equipable in artifact slot. Hirelings are only humans and use skills from vanilla game (not god related). Contracts are upgraded in each Difficulty to more powerful versions, giving your hireling additional skills. Stronger version require the weaker version as ingredient. Each game act will have different types of hirelings:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Greece Hirelings:

Spartan Spearman (Warfare/Defense) - Reward from Leonidas for completing Words of the Oracle quest.
Gear: Phrygian Helm, Iron Hasta, Laconia Shield, Plated Armors
Skills:
Normal Warfare - Onslaught, Ignore Pain, Battle Rage, Warhorn 
Epic Warfare - Hamstring, Crushing Blow, Warwind
Legy Warfare - Ardor, Counter attack
Normal Defense - Adrenaline, Batter, Shield Smash, Quick Recovery
Epic Defense - Resilience, Rend Armor, Disable
Legy Defense - Defensive Reaction, Pulverize

Delphic Acolyte (Storm/Dream) - Rare drop.
Gear: Runed Oak Lightning Staff, Runed Mage Armors
Skills:
Normal Storm - Storm Nimbus (self only) , Heart of Frost, Spell Breaker, Thunderball   
Epic Storm - Static Charge, Spell Shock, Concussive Blast
Legy Storm - Energy Shield, Storm Surge
Normal Dream - Psionic Touch, Sands of Sleep, Lucid Dream, Distortion Wave
Epic Dream - Psionic Burn, Chaotic Resonance, Premonition
Legy Dream - Temporal Flux, Psionic Immolation

Egypt Hirelings:

Memphis Priest (Earth/Spirit) - Reward from High Priest Zazamankh for completing the Staff of Khufu quest.
Gear: Egypt Fire Staff, Egypt Mage Armors
Skills:
Normal Earth - Volcanic orb, Ring of Flame, Earth Enchantment (self only), Brimstone 
Epic Earth - Conflagration, Soften Metal, Stone Skin
Legy Earth -  Volativity, Fragmentation
Normal Spirit - Deatchill Aura, Ravages of time, Spirit Ward, Ternion Attack
Epic Spirit - Necrosis, Arcane Lore, Spirit bane
Legy Spirit - Death Ward, Circle of Power

Desert Beduin (Rogue/Hunting) - Rare Drop

Orient Hirelings:

Imperial Asassin (Warfare/Rogue) - Rare Drop
Promethean Agent (Defense/Storm) - Reward from Feiyan after finding the Jade Pallace.

Hades Hirelings:

Elysian Soldier (Warfare/Dream) - Reward from Odysseus after Battle of Elysium
Ixian Acolyte (Rogue/Nature) - Rare Drop

North Hirelings:

I dont know yet. You got Ylva, lol :P

2. Monster Gear Merchants - At the end of each Act there will be a monster gear merchant. He wil sell common monster items with small chance for rare MIs. Each merchant sells only monster gear from that Act. Aside from this monster gear mechants will sell monster dyes (only usable if you play a Monster PC mod - e.g. male is replaced by Minotaur). Monster menchants list:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Act 1 - The merchant before Knossos Palace will be transformed into a monster merchant.
Act 2 - The merchant in the Valley of the Kings will be monster vendor.
Act 3 - Not sure yet, if you have an idea of a suitable lone NPC in the end of Act 3, let me know.
Act 4 - There will be machae monster vendor in some of the cells in Prison of Souls (i totally stole the idea from LoC, sorry :P)
Act 5 - Same as Act 3, donno yet.

3. New Item Skills - MI items will grant a skill or a bonus to a skill, used from the monsters that wears it. Many unique items will also give new skills.

4. Changed Item Visuals - Many bad looking unique items will be replaced, reworked or retextured. Hopefully all items will look closer to history and will fit better with each other.

5. New Monsters - There will be more various types of monsters, heroes and bosses. I'm not sure if its possible to add new more monster races, but if it is, i would. Ideas of new monsters and bosses:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Greece creature ideas:
Silenoi - Corrupted guardians of Dionysos. Either will be type of recolored centaur or satyr brute.
Tritons - From Ragnarok but in Act I, spawn with Ichtians.
Sirens - From Ragnarok, Act I Greece.
Corrupted Nymphs - Many types: naiads, dryads, oreads, oceanids... maenads will be a type of nymphs i think. at least they are in mythology.
Treants (working name) - living trees, recolored Ascacophuses that can summon nymph spirits (hamadryads).

Egypt creature ideas:
Basilisks - have to check their looks, they will be either giant snakes or reptiles.
Katoplebs - poison-breathing bulls in Egypt. Idk why, but I imagine them like those swamp castle breathing bulls in Heroes 3.
Crocottas - greater hyenas in Egypt, pierce and physical resist. In greek legends crocottas are the crossbreed between lion and hyena.
Centicores (Yales) in Egypt - (have to check wtf was that :D)
Sphynxes - lion-human hybrid, similar to LoC. If only champion ones ones can have wings... Edit: Sphynx will be only 1 and made to Egypt boss.
Minions of Bastet - corrupted servants of the goddess Bastet, ebony skinned catwomen.
Minions of Sekhmet - Another type of Egyptian "maenads", serving the war-goddess Sekhmet. Probably will wear reworked Nemean Lion set as MI.

Orient Creatures:
Griffins - in Babylon.
Amazons - In the area close to Babylon/Parthia. They are said to lived in Sarmatia. As descendants of Ares and the nymph Harmonia they will use skills from Ares Mastery.
Ornithes Areioi (Birds of Ares) - Vulture-like birds which guard the Amazonian temples of Ares. They can throw razor-sharp feathers to the enemy, similar to the Stymphalian Birds slayed by Heracles.
Zhen (Zhenniao, Poisonfeather Bird) - purple-green poisonous birds in China
Jin Chan (Jin Chu, Chan Chu, Golden Toad) - A frog-like creatures with red eyes, golden skin and one leg that guard big piles of treasure (maybe rare encounter Aunorans that drop lots of gold). China.
Minions of Li Shou - Li Shou is a Chinese goddess in the form of a cat, similar to Egyptian Bastet. Her minions will be "chinese maenads" that spawn along tigermen.
Mogui/Mogwai - vengefull ghosts/demons in China.
Dragonturtles in China.
Nagas - snake-like people in some of the Orient caves.
Rakshasas - Indian demons with many hands and blue skin that will appear in Tibet.
Spirit Foxes/Nine-Tailed Foxes - Chinese evil spirits in the form of a fox, which can turn to women to seduce humans and consume their souls. Maybe a woman who spawn fox on death?
Unicorns - Chinese unicorns look more like rhinoceros.
Mushussu - Babylonian greature looking like a snake or a dragon.

Olympus creature ideas:
Golden Tripods - siege strider like costructs in Olympus. They were made by Hephaistos to serve on the feasts of the gods, but were spellbound by Typhon. Spawn with Automatoi.

Hades creature ideas:
Bronze Bulls - Fire-breathing construct bulls in Rhodes. Made as a gift from Hephaistos to some king i think.
Oneiri - basicly Dream nightmares, only enemies. Hades.
Lampades - underworld naiads of the five Hades rivers. Many of them served Hecate, before they were coruppted by Hades for his war.
Stygian Naiads in Hades. (these will be the same as lampades)

North creature Ideas:
Stymphalian Birds - man-eating birds with metalic feathers, which they throw like arrows to the enemy. Act 5 Corinth, spawn with bandits.

New boss ideas:
Teumessian fox - superfast gigantic fox, that spawn along maenads in Act I.
Echidna, Mother of Horrors (Gorgon-like Uber-Boss in Hades)
Styx, Lady of the River (Lampad Boss in Hades)
Daeira, Persephone's Handmaiden (Lampad Hero in Hades)
Gorgyra, Bride of Acheron (Lampad Hero in Hades)
Cetus, the Terror of Troy (Giant Ketos Boss in Rhodes, if possible to make)
Scylla, Bane of Messina (Giant Tritoness Boss in Rhodes)
Caucasian Eagle - Torturer of Prometheus (Bronze Construct Boss in Orient)
Lernean Karkinos - Hydra can summon this giant crab sidekick to help her
Sphynx - Egypt.

Other Creature Ideas:
Wolves and Bears - scattered in different Acts.
Celedones/Golden Maidens - Women made of gold which was created for servants of Hephaistos (Artifact Summons)
Phoenix in Egypt (Artifact Summon)
Dragons in Egypt?
Dracaenae (Gorgon like creatures) in ? (must check)
6. Reworked Charms and Relics - With more monsters come new types of charms. When the mod is played along with Deities Masteries, all charms will be renamed to Throphies. Some of the vanilla monsters that usually dont drop charms (like satyrs or centaurs) will have their own charms. Relics will also change both name and effects. In Deities they will be called Sigils, and each will be bound to a certain god and Mastery. Very small chance for the relic to give +1 to all skills in the Mastery its related to. Ideas of relics and charms:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Act I Relics/Sigils

Apollo’s Lyre / (Lesser/Greater/Divine) Sigil of Apollo
Ares’ Blade / Sigil of Ares
Artemis’ Bowstring / Sigil of Artemis
Athena’s Aegis / Sigil of Athena
Dionysus’ Thyrsus / Sigil of Dionysus
Hecate’s Torch / Sigil of Hecate
Hephaestus’ Hammer / Sigil of Hephaestus
Hermes’ Talaria / Sigil of Hermes
Poseidon’s Trident / Sigil of Poseidon
Zeus’ Thunderbolt/ Sigil of Zeus

Act I Charms/Throphies
Satyr - Satyr Horn
Boar, Boarman - Boar Hide
Crow - Diseased Plumage
Harpy - Harpy Feather
Bat - Bat Fang
Eurinomos, Limos, Orthus - Demon’s Blood (maybe different type of demons can drop different charms)
Skeleton, Zombie - Cursed Bone
Centaur - Centaur Hoof
Spider - Spider venom (Each Act can have more powerful types of poison charms)
Arachnos - Spider Silk
Ratman, Rat - Rat Fur (Giant rats maybe will be added to Greece too)
Maenad - Cat Ear (if they are made to nymphs, see next)
Corrupted Nymphs (many types)  - Nymph Hair
Ichtian, Triton (in Act I) - Fish Scale
Karkinos (in Act I) - Spiny Shell
Turtle - Turtle Shell
Wraith - Spectral Matter
Wolf - Canine Fang
Aunoran (if added to swamp areas) - Frog Skin
Treant (basicly Ascacophys, sometimes surrounded by dryads, Heroes 5 anyone?) - Living Root
Bear (if added to Greece) - Bear Claw
Gorgon - Snake Tongue
Cyclops - Cyclops Eye
Munotaur - Bull Horn
Automatons, Mechanisms - Mechanical Parts
Telkine - Corrupted Essence

Other Acts arent drafted yet.

7. Hero Charms and Unique MIs - Each type of charm will have Heroic version, dropped only from heroes and bosses. Chance to drop a heroic charm will be like the chance for a soul in Soulvizier. The other type of soul-like things in Deities will be special unique items, dropped only from a certain quest-related hero or boss (non-animal). Remember how Ino dropped Ino's Claw bow in Soulvizier? Many types of heroes will have items like this, like MI's, but bound to them. For example Nessus can drop Nessus' Helm + Heroic Centaur Hoof. Ideas of Unique MIs:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Nothing here yet. If you have an idea, feel free to share it.
8. Lore Parchments - like the easter egg parchments, but contain stories of legends and myths. Lore parchments will be needed for a quest in Rakhotis to restore the library.

9. New Quest Rewards - some of the vanilla quest rewards will be changed or improved. List of ideas:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Saving Timaeus Horse - Healing Potion, XP
Beating Nessus - Spartan tunic dye (for male and female), 2 Attribute Points.
Beating first Telkine - Promethean tunic dye, Magic Formula.
Grieving Widow - Magic Jewelry
Saving Orpheus - Instant Caravan Amulet Recipe (Shade Caravan Driver)
Staff of Khufu - Gold, Magic Formula
Rich Collector - Gold, Magic Formula
The Good Centaur - 2 Attribute points, 1 Skill Point (Hey, this is the guy who trained Herakles, he should give better reward!)

III. Improved Gameplay - changes caravan, menu, interface, adds item filters, skin vendors (including skins for monster mods), reshade settings, HD textures (im crazy, right :D)? and other things. The CaravanXL mod will be transformed into this, and I'll continue to update it. List of planned features:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Check this thread to know more: https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=30. Ill add more info when i have time

About the separate mods, ill leave it for last. The reason i split the mod in 3 parts is to work on different things when i get burned out. 

Other Ideas:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Idea: some of the ingame foliage, trees, rocks and other environment have a small chance to drop herbs, stones, wood and other things when you click on it. Later these can be used for crafting recipes. The big obsidian stones for example can drop obsidian shards.
I love the chest traps and clickable objects in LoC, so i woul love to implement this too. Not sure if they should show in the minimap tho... if there was a way the minimap to show them only if you have a special skill... Like herbalism or treasure hunting... hmmmm.... A large radius aura that makes them glow slghtly... in LoC the clickable objects are monsters or not...?

Idea: Survival Submod - vendors dont sell any potions and they drop very rarely from monsters and chests, or they must be crafted by ingredients, most items are trash - you cry from happiness if you see a single green item. Vendors sell mostly trash and/or the items are very expensive to buy... what else?

Idea: All Shrines can be reworked to be mastery related. List of new shrines:
Shrine of Mastery > Apollo (Shrine of Prophecy)
Shrine of Healing > Ares (Shrine of War)
Shrine of Thorns > Artemis (Shrine of Hunting)
Shrine of Protection > Athena (Same name)
Shrine of Experience > Dionysus (Shrine of Ecstasy)
Shrine of Regeneration > Hecate (Shrine of Sorcery)
Battle Marker > Hephaestus (Shrine of Fire)
Shrine of Speed > Hermes (Shrine of Trickery)
Shrine of Energy > Poseidon (Shrine of Earthquakes)
Frostbite Stone > Zeus (Shrine of Thunder)
Some shrines will be recolored. Each shrine can give +1 to all Skills to its Mastery (if possible).

I know these are still big plans without much to show. And who knows, I may never finish it. But everything starts with a vision, right?
« Last Edit: 07 April 2018, 08:48:08 by nargil66 »

Offline Typhon

• Xul
  • TQ Club Member
  • Sometimes you just gotta march on Mount Olympus.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -6
« Reply #2 on: 04 November 2017, 13:01:43 »
I totally want to be a drunk god :P with all my satyr buddies  O0
Your inventory is full *Plays intense game of tetris*
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline sauruz

• Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: 05 November 2017, 20:51:31 »
Im glad to see your mod, going on!

Good luck on your work !
"Welcome to new home, be nice and strong ! "

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Club Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: 06 November 2017, 03:42:46 »
actually i would like it more if Hades was one of the gods/masteries.. like necromancer from diablo.. Summon minions from the realm of the dead  .. yeah that's badass i think.. I'm not very active playing anymore but this could get me back

but it would be confusing because you'll also have to face Hades at the end
i eat mana for breakfast
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
  • King of Spoilers
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: 06 November 2017, 10:36:27 »
Yes, in the mod you draw power from the domains of the gods, and including Hades is like being a servant to your own enemy... but don't worry, there will be necromancy. It's one of the specialities of Hecate, among other things. I'll update the first post with a picture to show the main skill catergories and comparitions of the gods.

I'm working on Artemis mastery last few days. It's going slow, but there is some progress. Some skills are already different from the ones in the draft. this time i'll do the visual part for last. ArtManager 1.6 gives me error on start, so i can't convert any textures yet... i guess the gods want me to do the more important things first :)

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Club Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: 06 November 2017, 10:59:07 »
Yes, in the mod you draw power from the domains of the gods, and including Hades is like being a servant to your own enemy... but don't worry, there will be necromancy. It's one of the specialities of Hecate, among other things. I'll update the first post with a picture to show the main skill catergories and comparitions of the gods.

I'm working on Artemis mastery last few days. It's going slow, but there is some progress. Some skills are already different from the ones in the draft. this time i'll do the visual part for last. ArtManager 1.6 gives me error on start, so i can't convert any textures yet... i guess the gods want me to do the more important things first :)

that's cool.. if I'm not mistaken Hecate is also a resident of the underworld so it makes sense.. about Artemis, if you decide to include scatter shot please don't implement that 80% ¶¢€π bleed.. I'm about to post something about that in this forum.. titled archers without hunting.. pls look at it.. and whoever gods might be talking to you, just don't listen to Pan
i eat mana for breakfast
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Typhon

• Xul
  • TQ Club Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: 06 November 2017, 12:25:55 »
Forgot to ask, is this for TQIT or AE?
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
  • King of Spoilers
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: 06 November 2017, 12:50:44 »
and whoever gods might be talking to you, just don't listen to Pan
That hairy horned rascal >:D? Dont worry, i wont.

About scattershot, i'm not a big fan of it in the vanilla game. Bursting arrowheads, wtf? Doesn't make sense, without some magic explanation. And it's way too powerful imo.

Forgot to ask, is this for TQIT or AE?

AE, no point to go back with all the improvements.

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #9 on: 06 November 2017, 19:38:00 »
We need it for immortal throne as well :(
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Club Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: 06 November 2017, 20:46:15 »
just switch to AE Typhon.. buy it when it's at 80% sale  :)
i eat mana for breakfast
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Club Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: 06 November 2017, 21:44:11 »
also, TQ did a good job at ensuring that every skill, even tier 1 skills, have a certain use even late game legendary.. so what I'm saying is, pls look at the new skills you're going to make carefully and make sure that no skill gets forgotten as you progress more into the game.. easier said than done but i think this is one aspect TQ beats other RPG games at

edit: as great as diablo 2 was, i think it did a poor attempt at justifying that every skill has a use when they made all those updates (lower tiered skills make the higher tiered skills stronger bu¶¶£π!t)
« Last Edit: 06 November 2017, 21:58:14 by botebote77 »
i eat mana for breakfast
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Typhon

• Xul
  • TQ Club Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: 07 November 2017, 00:03:32 »
just switch to AE Typhon.. buy it when it's at 80% sale  :)
I've been planning on it since I really don't see a downside to switching. But yeah, I'll wait for the next sale so I can save a couple of dollars  O0
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Club Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: 11 November 2017, 08:49:21 »
damn this makes me wanna download it right this very instant lol.. i just have some questions:

1)  do hirelings benefit from pet bonuses? hmm my vote is no but they should benefit from auras

2)  in AE, pets receive half the effects from your storm nimbus.. do your pets also get that from the storm nimbus of your hireling?

3)  any chance we could give our hirelings some of our unused farmed items? like in diablo 2

4)  10. Many new monster types, heroes and bosses. If possible, more monster races.
- random hero monster encounters like in soulvizier? i like that

5)  any chance of transmogrification? i mean i like hesiones veil but i would never wear it on a male toon

6)  Merchant sells common monster armors with small chance for rare MIs.. I'm not sure I'll like that.. i mean there's a reason why they're called monster infrequents.. but well, I'm not knocking it till I've tried it
« Last Edit: 11 November 2017, 08:54:30 by botebote77 »
i eat mana for breakfast
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline sauruz

• Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: 11 November 2017, 10:41:20 »
i like your ideias Nargil, looking forward for new monsters, looks and mercenaries.
"Welcome to new home, be nice and strong ! "