Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 5715 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bobinho11

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Greetings
« on: 25 March 2018, 15:56:54 »
Just wanted to say hello to all!

New to the forum, but not new to the game. I just got TQ on console a few days ago, but I've been playing it for years back in the day on PC, and I saw that the old tq.net forum isn't alive anymore :/

So, hope you are all well and still playing this awesome game, i'm liking it so far a lot on xbox, BUT it's really slow-going without my favorite mods (like money never goes down or rare item multipliers itd..) or tq vault (for replicating charms and relics and artefacts), so it's gonna be interesting starting from scratch :)

See you all on the forums!
Lvl 65 Bone Charmer, lvl 43 Conqueror

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: 25 March 2018, 16:28:01 »
Welcome to our new home Bobinho11.  Yes, sadly the old TQ.net site was closed suddenly by the owners at the beginning of September with no warning or explanation.  So here we are.

I don't know if this will work with Xbox, but there is a new TQVault available for PC.

https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=246.0

Hopefully our modding community will start making mods to cover the consoles as well.

Soulseekkor, who made TQDefiler, has a combined version with TQIT's spriritual successor Grim Dawn.

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9343

But unfortunately it doesn't have the various mods like freeze time of day, etc, available yet.

There's also an Anniversary Edition of the famous TitanCalc which you can find here:

https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/titan-quest-anniversary-edition-calculator/

And if you haven't tried Grim Dawn, please do so.  It's built on the old TQ engine, but has been reworked massively during the game's development.  It has many similarities to TQIT obviously, but has much more depth and complexity.  It was made by Arthur Bruno who worked on TQIT before Iron Lore folded, he formed Crate Entertainment a few years ago.

https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=351.0

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bobinho11

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: 25 March 2018, 16:31:29 »
Thank you! I remember you from the old forums, just not sure if it was on tq.net or ign's vault forum. No matter  :)

Yes, i heard about GD but havent tried it out yet...completely stopped gaming on pc since i got a console :/

Thanks for all the info and links!

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: 25 March 2018, 16:56:39 »
welcome bobinho, your name is kinda familiar :)
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: 25 March 2018, 17:12:39 »
Thank you! I remember you from the old forums, just not sure if it was on tq.net or ign's vault forum. No matter  :)

Yes, i heard about GD but havent tried it out yet...completely stopped gaming on pc since i got a console :/

Would have been TQ.net, I wasn't on ign.  Then good news for you since Grim Dawn will also be coming to Xbox.  No official date yet, but the devs are working hard to get it out posthaste!  ;D

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Typhon

• Xul
  • TQ Titans
  • Sometimes you just gotta march on Mount Olympus.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -6
« Reply #5 on: 25 March 2018, 17:15:04 »
Welcome to the forums!
Your inventory is full *Plays intense game of tetris*
Spoiler for Hiden:

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bobinho11

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: 25 March 2018, 17:57:44 »

Would have been TQ.net, I wasn't on ign.  Then good news for you since Grim Dawn will also be coming to Xbox.  No official date yet, but the devs are working hard to get it out posthaste!  ;D

Well this is great news again!

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bobinho11

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: 25 March 2018, 17:59:02 »
welcome bobinho, your name is kinda familiar :)

Ty,  sauruz and typhon!

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: 25 March 2018, 18:25:22 »
Welcome  ^-^
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Not Yet Rated!

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: 25 March 2018, 18:41:29 »

Well this is great news again!

Indeed.  It's going to be interesting to see console players reactions to the game.  If you use the link to their website http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/index.php you'll see a section called Development Updates.  It's here that the devs announce anything and everything to do with the game.  They have regular updates of what's happening, at the moment the schedule is fortnightly with the next Grim Misadventure being on the 2nd April.  Sometimes it news on new pieces of equipment/weapons or to show off some of the new foes we'll be fighting, sometimes to tell us how the latest update to the game is coming along (because they're always working to make it that little bit better), other times it's MAJOR news such as the recently announced 2nd expansion for the game http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68923.  Crate, right from the start, have made it a point to interact closely with their fan base and they don't do exclusive announcement deals with game magazines, etc.  The fans always hear it first right on the forum.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bobinho11

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: 25 March 2018, 19:59:33 »
This is awesome and an exemplary attitude by the game developers!

Will give it a read, ty!

Not Yet Rated!

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: 25 March 2018, 20:08:01 »
They also do live streams on Fridays, though not on a regular schedule at the moment.  But there's going to be one this coming Good Friday.

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48097

2pm US Eastern Summer time.  Tune in and watch the fun.  :)

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal