Author Topic: Things that you want to see on this forum in 2018  (Read 35864 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: Things that you want to see on this forum in 2018
« Reply #60 on: 05 February 2018, 20:17:26 »
funny.. i can post my email there and here again and not feel that bad.. i only used that as an example.. i just didn't want to receive unimportant emails from people i don't even know

i wasn't talking about those 2 messages.. but if it's really the last time, well i don't know

edit: wow my phone bugged
« Last Edit: 05 February 2018, 20:20:44 by botebote77 »
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Zaptue

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -7
« Reply #61 on: 13 April 2018, 07:39:09 »
Hi everyone! I was disappointed to see the old forum died, but glad to see this one has arisen from the ashes. :) It's really good to see some familiar names here like Medea, Gasconron, and Spectre. *waves* I haven't downloaded the AE yet... I was a bit put off by what I perceived as the gutting of the Hunting mastery. I just started playing IT again recently, but found that the TQVault had stopped working during my hiatus from TQ. I'll probably try the new game soon. Cheers to all my old friends, and a hearty "Well met!" to all the new friends I have yet to meet here. :)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #62 on: 13 April 2018, 17:43:22 »
Hi everyone! I was disappointed to see the old forum died, but glad to see this one has arisen from the ashes. :) It's really good to see some familiar names here like Medea, Gasconron, and Spectre. *waves* I haven't downloaded the AE yet... I was a bit put off by what I perceived as the gutting of the Hunting mastery. I just started playing IT again recently, but found that the TQVault had stopped working during my hiatus from TQ. I'll probably try the new game soon. Cheers to all my old friends, and a hearty "Well met!" to all the new friends I have yet to meet here. :)
Hello and welcome to the forum. To get some posts and more access you should open a new topic here https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?board=56.0
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: 21 April 2018, 13:21:43 »
Hey Zaptue, good to see you again.  You should be able to have TQVault running.  The old version's here:

https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/titan-quest-immortal-throne-tqvault-tool/

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Tauceti

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
« Reply #64 on: 22 April 2018, 23:12:06 »
I haven't downloaded the AE yet.
Welcome Zaptue, TQAE is really worth it. Although one will find masteries fondamentally unchanged, many improvements were made with AE. Some skills have been balanced, as well some bugs fixed. In particular, if you like petmancers builds, they are much more doable in normal mode with the intoduction of pet gear and a sidequest that boosts the pet life in Act 3.

You can find all AE changes here:
https://titanquestgame.com/pcchangelog/TQ_AnniversaryEdition_FullChangelog.txt

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: 03 November 2018, 05:21:15 »
I totally forgot that we have random forum news in forum header which changes each time when forum page is refreshed. Content there is added manually so we can promote different mods, tools, events...
Make text you want to be in news on forum page and will be added
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Not Yet Rated!

Offline WNG

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -4
« Reply #66 on: 03 November 2018, 10:58:48 »
I totally forgot that we have random forum news in forum header which changes each time when forum page is refreshed. Content there is added manually so we can promote different mods, tools, events...

Do you think it could work with images/banners?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: 03 November 2018, 12:01:28 »
efko, look a this site's design and organization - do you think we can do something like it here, for the forum to be more presentable?
https://titanquest.org.ua/

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: 03 November 2018, 19:50:29 »
i like the news info menssage.. but

maybe change to deites demo out ? so people dont think they are playing a full done version
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: 03 November 2018, 23:48:12 »
I agree... its just a preview, not enough for trumpets ;) "Deities Mod demo is out" will be more clear.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: 04 November 2018, 13:57:02 »
efko, look a this site's design and organization - do you think we can do something like it here, for the forum to be more presentable?
https://titanquest.org.ua/
That theme seems to be specially designed for that site and site seems to be old like ex TQnet, at least 10 years.
It is in plan for a long time already to have banner in header, we have an option to use blocks on forum, portal page (Home page button) is especially designed to display some things there including images, but its little complicated to use, and easily can be deleted something which should not when there are more blocks.
Also from that site, we can have forum awards, see example and for profiles for post count and assigned special or admin membergroups we can have membergroup icons, much better for eye.

Its only 1 way to find out, will test it :)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: 04 November 2018, 14:08:31 »

Yes but can be irritating because it goes auto-preview mode, unless we set exact size to be like 2 lines of text size so image to take same space as 2 lines do to not move all boards up and down, see demo in header https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?action=forum
Its kind of RSS
« Last Edit: 04 November 2018, 14:12:24 by efko »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline WNG

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: 04 November 2018, 15:15:50 »
I was asking because I thought that banners would be a bit more attractive. I would do one for my mod, for example, that would fit in the 2 lines of text. I agree that seeing the whole thing resize everytime is a bit annoying. What are the ideal dimensions?

Also, I like the little eyecandy awards and stuff from above. ^^

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: 04 November 2018, 16:07:54 »
It wont work with images, seems only text will be used. Later will try with blocks. Or maybe to turn off RSS.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline WNG

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: 04 November 2018, 17:19:04 »
Got it. Well if you could add a quick shoutout to my mod it would be highly appreciated!

https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=754.0

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal