Titan Quest - Anniversary Edition > Technical Support

PS Editor (Effects Editor)

<< < (2/4) > >>

soa:
Yes... hopefully, because I tried searching for a long time ! I'm suspecting an update from Microsoft .NET 4.7.1 to cause problems, MeshView is crashing everytime since I made the update. Will try getting back to 4.6.2.

soa:
Does anyone know how to add a custom texture to a .pfx ? I can't seem to find the directory used by the Pick Texture button in the PSE (old one from Iron Lore).
My .pfx are in Docs\My Games\Titan Quest - Immortal Throne\Working\source directory, but the Pick Texture button doesn't use "Working\source\Effects\textures" directory...

WNG:

--- Quote from: soa on 12 February 2019, 12:53:39 ---Does anyone know how to add a custom texture to a .pfx ? I can't seem to find the directory used by the Pick Texture button in the PSE (old one from Iron Lore).
My .pfx are in Docs\My Games\Titan Quest - Immortal Throne\Working\source directory, but the Pick Texture button doesn't use "Working\source\Effects\textures" directory...

--- End quote ---

I can't tell for sure, but I think it takes the textures from this file :

--- Code: ---C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Titan Quest Anniversary Edition\Resources\Effects.arc
--- End code ---

Bumbleguppy:
I hope ssomeone can answer this as far as viewing the texture IN pseditor.

It's been no problem to type the path to a custom effect's texture by hand in the "select texture" file picker in the pseditor, I have done that on a couple effects and it works in game. But seeing it in the pseditor as I work? No idea.

My custom texture is in my mods Source/Asset directories.

EDIT:

Hmm...what if...
you created a new directory in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Titan Quest Anniversary Edition\Resources\ as "Effects" and dropped the .tex in there?

nargil66:
Try making an Effects folder with the same structure as the vanilla one and then place it in the main Database folder. Tried that for a custom blood texture and it works.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version