Author Topic: Max stats requirements after the expansions  (Read 3139 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Panca

• Beginner
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Max stats requirements after the expansions
« on: 07 November 2022, 23:42:35 »
I was trying to understand how to set my stat points while i wait to find some stat resetting potion...if i ever get one...

So my idea was to check the max stat required for the different class related items and set myself around there. Like i dont need any str on a mage but some dex is often required (not talking about stonebinders atm, those require a ton of dex...).

I found this about TQIT up to lvl 75, so i think the last part is missing :
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=637.0

Is there some way to discover the same numbers for the last expansions or its required to scroll all the database? I still dont know all the new items, so going only for some specific items requirement dont work atm.

Thanks

Not Yet Rated!

Online Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Max stats requirements after the expansions
« Reply #1 on: 08 November 2022, 06:32:18 »
Well, there was no last part when Poinas wrote that since Immortal Throne was the only expansion for the original game.

All I can suggest is just keeping a few attribute points in reserve to spend as needed as you progress through the game.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Panca

• Beginner
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: 08 November 2022, 13:06:27 »
oh yes i remember, i was playing at that time, with all poinas guides.

i was hoping that poinas or someone else continued the guide with the new items.

but yes, thanks, i think im gonna let some points on a side in order to be ready to wear new good gear when it come out.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Xerxes

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #3 on: 08 November 2022, 13:51:51 »
You can also take a look at the TQ Database. It shows the stat requirements for items. For example I have seen armor with 647 strength requirement or 550 intelligence.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Panca

• Beginner
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: 08 November 2022, 18:51:32 »
im using that one, but atm i dont know all the new good items around so having an idea of what the full requirement could be was a little help on planning the chars.

as an extra, im farming my own items almost as legally as possible (only xmax used) without drop increase or any mod full of all the database items.
this lead me to dream abount some gear but end up with whatever it hapen to drop, that could have quite different requirements from what i was aiming for.

and i admit im a bit too lazy to check all the TQDB to check all the possible req

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal