Author Topic: Regarding relics and their use in the game  (Read 777 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline NeveroddoreveN

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Regarding relics and their use in the game
« on: 08 July 2023, 22:15:40 »
Hey guys! I am having a great time with Titan Quest!! This is a great game! I have a quick question that I have been trying to figure out on my own but I am at a loss at this point. I have been putting any/all relics I find into the "relic vault", and I have accumulated quite a few. I have been trying to figure out how to combine them (the vault has a number of relics, but for some reason there is no way to combine them), and I am under the impression that, when they are combined and used with gear (weapons/armor/etc), a full relic set gives bonus features - I call them "perks". How do I combine them before using them? I am playing on a PS5, btw. Any and all help is appreciated!! Thanks so much!!

Rated 1 time
Excellent

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Regarding relics and their use in the game
« Reply #1 on: 09 July 2023, 07:56:10 »
« Last Rated on: 09 July 2023, 14:07:09 »
Not sure how you'd do it on a PS5, but on a PC there are 2 ways.  You either put the parts onto a piece of gear you're wearing and complete it that way or you have them in your inventory and complete them in there.  Right click and put one piece on top of the other one and keep doing that with the pieces until a relic/charm is complete.  You'll then see the completion bonus generated.  The bonuses are random unless you complete a relic/charm while on a piece of gear, then they give a standard bonus.  You can find most of them listed here though not ones added with Ragnarok, Atlantis or Eternal Embers as this list was for the original disc version of the game.

https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=650.0

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Antar36

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #2 on: 09 July 2023, 14:09:36 »
I don't know how this feature works on PS5, but on PC all relics and charms are automatically combined when you press the Organize Inventory button.

Rated 1 time
Excellent

Offline NeveroddoreveN

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #3 on: 09 July 2023, 14:14:27 »
« Last Rated on: 12 July 2023, 13:18:10 »
Good Morning, everyone!! As per the last few posts, I was able to figure out how to combine and use relics/runes - have them in my inventory, pick one up and place it on a relic/rune of the same name and type, and when the set of runes/relic is complete, double click on the icon in the inventory, and then place it on an appropriate piece of gear. Thanks to everyone who has helped me with this whole issue!!

Tags: console playstation 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal