Titan Quest - Anniversary Edition > Anniversary Edition - General discussion

Important farming spots

(1/3) > >>

Bughuul:
What are your "statutory" farming spots for almost every class that you play with?

It would be very useful for every player.

sauruz:
For me

Act 1 - Parnassus Warcamp to Gorgons (have great monster density and good chances to have good MIs )
       - Minoan Labyrinth ( gorgon cuffs and telkine and minotaur lord)

Act 2 - Valley of Kings ( 7 tombs , some of then have fixed heroes and telkine plus some magical chests along the way)
        -Last Temple after Thebes to Sandwraith lord ( fast progress from waypoint its very narrow path )

Act 3- Wusao to Olymps

Act4 - Hades Palace - Tower of Judment and Sonoris swamp

Act5 - i dont know as i dont go that area much i guess Sutr Fortress.

Atlantis i guess Atlantis city up to telkine

note - In act 1 you can choose Athens to Hydra but sometimes hydra causes huge fps drops making the game unplayable if you dont log out the game

Bughuul:

--- Quote from: sauruz on 27 September 2021, 21:40:45 ---For me

Act 1 - Parnassus Warcamp to Gorgons (have great monster density and good chances to have good MIs )
       - Minoan Labyrinth ( gorgon cuffs and telkine and minotaur lord)

Act 2 - Valley of Kings ( 7 tombs , some of then have fixed heroes and telkine plus some magical chests along the way)
        -Last Temple after Thebes to Sandwraith lord ( fast progress from waypoint its very narrow path )

Act 3- Wusao to Olymps

Act4 - Hades Palace - Tower of Judment and Sonoris swamp

Act5 - i dont know as i dont go that area much i guess Sutr Fortress.

Atlantis i guess Atlantis city up to telkine

note - In act 1 you can choose Athens to Hydra but sometimes hydra causes huge fps drops making the game unplayable if you dont log out the game

--- End quote ---

I was trying to get some early game items for my future hardcore Auramancer-Eruption-DR almost-all-in-INT evoker and from waypoint of Parnassus to Pythian Cave helped me a lot. Found Staff of the Magi, prolly one of the best staff for caster earth in the game. Good area to farm but I gave up on normal SBC, almost 50 runs, no luck.

Btw playing with Templar named Baphomet, and I found it very powerful.

Bughuul:
How are Alastor's drops? Just created my Auramancer (at least for now, she'll be turned out into caster Diviner after Act IV or whatever), and need some %fire stuff. Have some "of the Magi" items, but need more and especially %fire damage ones. Alastor worth to farm, any type of caster items?

sauruz:
Nah not really, Alastor doesnt have any special itens, you can pray if his majestic chest can drop anything usefull

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version