Titan Quest - Anniversary Edition > Technical Support

Titan Quest Anniversary Edition crashes

(1/3) > >>

ALEX_CARDO:
Hello all,

I've been playing TQAE for about a year and from time to time the game crashes. Every time something different happens:
1) I get BSoD with 2-3 different "STOP CODE".
2) The game quits to desktop without any message or error.
3) The game freezes and nothing happens. If I click somewhere on the screen, then the message "TQ.exe has stopped working" appears and I can either close the game or wait for the game to respond which won't happen.

Sometimes I play a couple of hours and nothing happens. Sometimes the game crashed at least once in a hour. Every time it is different and it is very annoying especially when the rebirth fountain was far away.

My computer is running Windows 10 Pro. My configuration is: AMD Ryzen 5 2400G, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB.

Windows is updated. I've also the latest drivers of the video card.

Did anyone have the same issues and managed to solve them?

edit: DirectX 12

efko:
Is there any option in game to catch logs/text file with logs - question for everyone? Have you tried to check Windows error logs?
I would kill for your computer  8)

2 and 3 is usually Windows related.

Medea Fleecestealer:
Have you verified the game files? 

Please report any problems using this

https://redmine.thqnordic.com/projects/titan-quest-atlantis-community

botebote77:
1 & 2 definitely happened to me
1 i think only once
2 this happened after one of the updates. happened all the time and it was very frustrating. but i think one of the updates fixed it. i think the latest is 2.9?
3 i don't remember

sauruz:
Sometimes i have 2) game crash into desktop, from time to time ( rarely tho).

Some areas ingame have poor performance , like Atlantis and some of ragnarok, causing the game crash duo of the game isnt that fast to read so many files at once, as Nordic did on last xpacs.

Plus if you are playing with some mods, they might cause some problems if they are bad placed/instal or not updated...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version