Author Topic: Titan Quest Arcane Formula Farming Data by ClosetChemist  (Read 15838 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Online Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1

Arcane Formula Farming Data
About 2 months ago, I posted some data regarding farming runs I did for Arcane Formulas in Normal Mode. I recently finished doing the same with Epic and Legendary runs and decided to post the data. (see the posts below.)
I performed 100 runs on each of the bosses which seemed to have decent drop rates for formulas: the Telkines, Typhon, Hades, and the Secret Passage. I also included the Hydra in Legendary. I also tried two others (Olive Grove in Normal and Polyphemus in Legendary) that I did not include in the data because the drop rates were so low. My runs were done in the following manner:
-Used my DW Harbinger for the runs (Level 58-59 for Normal Runs, Level 66-69 for Epic/Legendary Runs)
-Started each set of runs from the nearest rebirth shrine.
-Bypassed the mobs leading up to the boss as often as possible and focussed on killing the boss only.
-Exited after every 10 runs to reset the seed so that the results represented an average of different seeds. (This also let me break things up into 20-30 minute sessions that I could do when I had time and felt like doing some runs.)
From the data, I would draw several conclusions:
-There are definitely patterns as to which formulas you are likely to get from different bosses.
-Some formulas seem to be more common than others. I got 10 or more of 6 different formulas, but there were 3 that I did not get at all. [I did not get Molten Orb, Lyre of Apollo, or Blood of Ares in these runs. In fact I have never gotten a copy of Blood of Ares.]
-There did seem to be a seed effect. On most 10-run sets I tended to get 1 or 2 formulas. Occasionally I would see 4 or more in a single set. (The most I saw in a single run was 3.)
-While this data may be useful for predicting which formulas to expect from a particular run, farming for a particular formula can still be frustrating. [I originally started this whole thing to find Touch of the Fool which I needed to make other artifacts. I did not get one until the 97th run on normal Megalesios.
Hope you find the data useful. (In the three posts below.) My farming days are over for a while. I’m going to concentrate my TQ time now on trying out different builds and working through the Lilith mod.
Normal Level Runs
Minotaur/Megalesios (Greek Telkine): 19 Formulas
Level 5: Lesser: Deathrattle (x2), Wraithguard (x2)
Level 10: Lesser: Amber Flask (x2), Pale Moon (x3), Shroud of Eternal Night (x3), Star Heart (x2)
Level 15: Lesser: Leafsong (x2), Skyfire Pendant (x3), Touch of the Fool (x1)
Aktaios (Egyptian Telkine): 13 Formulas
Level 5: Lesser: Deathrattle (x2)
Level 10: Lesser: Amber Flask (x2)
Level 15: Lesser: Chaos Cube (x1), Leafsong (x1), Skyfire Pendant (x1)
Level 20: Lesser: Song of the Serpent (x3), Soul Shiver (x3)
Ormenos (Asian Telkine): 13 Formulas
Level 15: Lesser: Chaos Cube (x1)
Level 20: Lesser: Cinderbolt (x2), Soul Shiver (x2)
Level 25: Lesser: Bloodrage (x1), Crystal Tear (x1), Sunstone (x2)
Greater: Book of Dreams (x1), Druidic Wreath (x3)
Typhon: 19 Formulas
Level 10: Lesser: Star Heart (x1)
Level 20: Lesser: Cinderbolt (x1), Razor Claw (x1), Soul Shiver (x2)
Level 25: Lesser: Bloodrage (x2), Crystal Tear (x4), Sunstone (x5)
Greater: Book of Dreams (x2), Soul Prism (x1)
Hades: 17 Formulas
Level 5: Lesser: Scroll of Oneiros (x1)
Level 20: Lesser: Song of the Serpent (x1)
Level 25: Lesser: Bloodrage (x2), Crystal Tear (x2)
Greater: Book of Dreams (x2), Druidic Wreath (x1), Soul Prism (x2)
Level 30: Greater: Eye of the Heavens (x1), Fury of the Ages (x2)
Level 35: Lesser: Emerald Quill (x2)
Level 40: Lesser: Raven’s Shadow (x1)
Secret Passage: 35 Formulas
Level 20: Lesser: Cinderbolt (x2), Soul Shiver (x1)
Level 25: Lesser: Bloodrage (x2), Crystal Tear (x1), Sunstone (x2)
Greater: Book of Dreams (x2), Druidic Wreath (x2), Soul Prism (x3)
Level 30: Greater: Eye of the Heavens (x12), Fury of the Ages (x4), Shadow Veil (x4)
Epic Level Runs
Minotaur/Megalesios (Greek Telkine): 27 Formulas
Level 35: Lesser: Dark Core (x3), Earthen Talisman (x3), Emerald Quill (x3), Jade Idol (x6), Phylactery of Shadows (x4), Spirit Blight (x2)
Greater: Dragontongue (x1), Kingslayer (x3)
Level 40: Lesser: Raven’s Shadow (x2)
Aktaios (Egyptian Telkine): 16 Formulas
Level 35: Lesser: Dark Core (x2), Earthen Talisman (x1), Jade Idol (x2)
Greater: Kingslayer (x2), Sphere of Eternity (x1)
Level 40: Lesser: Nexus of Insanity (x2), Summoner’s Totem (x1), Tome of Transfiguration (x2)
Level 45: Greater: Lionheart (x2)
Level 50: Divine: Poseidon’s Net (x1)
Ormenos (Asian Telkine): 16 Formulas
Level 35: Greater: Effigy of Skyfire (x2), Sphere of Eternity (x1)
Level 40: Lesser: Ebony Globe (x3), Raven’s Shadow (x1), Tome of Transfiguration (x4)
Greater: Final Breath (x2), Hand of Gaia (x1)
Level 50: Divine: Crescent Moon of Artemis (x1), Poseidon’s Net (x1)
Typhon: 17 Formulas
Level 35: Lesser: Effigy of Skyfire (x2), Spirit Blight (x1)
Greater: Kingslayer (x1)
Level 40: Lesser: Ebony Globe (x1), Summoner’s Totem (x1)
Greater: Blood Gem (x1), Crimson Viper (x2), Final Breath (x1), Hand of Gaia (x2), Heart of Earth (x1)
Level 45: Greater: Lionheart (x1)
Level 50: Divine: Demeter’s Bounty (x1), Poseidon’s Net (x2)
Hades: 21 Formulas
Level 35: Lesser: Earthen Talisman (x1)
Greater: Kingslayer (x1)
Level 40: Lesser: Nexus of Insanity (x1), Summoner’s Totem (x2), Tome of Transfiguration (x1)
Greater: Hand of Gaia (x3), Heart of Earth (x4)
Level 45: Greater: Tyrant’s Fist (x1)
Level 50: Divine: Knot of Isis (x1), Might of Hephaestus (x1), Poseidon’s Net (x2)
Level 55: Divine: Golden Eye of Sun Wukong (x1), Morpheus’ Dreamweb (x2)
Secret Passage: 21 Formulas
Level 35: Greater: Effigy of Skyfire (x1)
Level 40: Lesser: Nexus of Insanity (x2), Summoner’s Totem (x2)
Greater: Crimson Viper (x3), Final Breath (x2), Hand of Gaia (x5), Heart of Earth (x2)
Level 45: Greater: Lionheart (x2)
Level 50: Divine: Crosier of Osiris (x1), Might of Hephaestus (x1)
Legendary Level Runs
Hydra: 23 Formulas
Level 45: Lesser: Effigy of the Panther (x3), Thunderfist (x8), Tongue of Flame (x3)
Greater: Conqueror’s Mark (x2), Tyrant’s Fist (x2)
Level 55: Divine: Golden Eye of Sun Wukong (x2), Morpheus’ Dreamweb (x3)
Minotaur/Megalesios (Greek Telkine): 22 Formulas
Level 45: Lesser: Effigy of the Panther (x4), Thunderfist (x5), Tongue of Flame (x2)
Greater: Conqueror’s Mark (x1), Tyrant’s Fist (x4)
Level 55: Divine: Golden Eye of Sun Wukong (x2), Morpheus’ Dreamweb (x3), Sigil of Bast (x1)
Aktaios (Egyptian Telkine): 8 Formulas
Level 45: Lesser: Effigy of the Panther (x1), Silver Heart (x1), Thunderfist (x1)
Greater: Elemental Rage (x1), Glorybringer (x1), Tyrant’s Fist (x1)
Level 55: Divine: Marduk’s Tablet of Destiny (x1), Morpheus’ Dreamweb (x1)
Ormenos (Asian Telkine): 15 Formulas
Level 45: Lesser: Silver Heart (x1)
Greater: Elemental Rage (x1), Symbol of the Polymath (x6), Tyrant’s Fist (x1)
Level 55: Divine: Eye of Ra (x1), Golden Eye of Sun Wukong (x1), Sigil of Bast (x1), Talisman of the Jade Emperor (x1), Thoth’s Glory (x2)
Typhon: 20 Formulas
Level 45: Lesser: Effigy of the Panther (x2), Maiden’s Kiss (x3), Silver Heart (x2)
Greater: Conqueror’s Mark (x1), Glorybringer (x3), Symbol of the Polymath (x2)
Level 55: Divine: Ikon of Zeus (x1), Morpheus’ Dreamweb (x1), Sigil of Bast (x3), Thoth’s Glory (x2)

Hades: 18 Formulas
Level 45: Lesser: Ethereal Veil (x3), Maiden’s Kiss (x1)
Greater: Arcane Mirror (x2), Conqueror’s Mark (x2), Glorybringer (x2), Symbol of the Polymath (x2)
Level 55: Divine: Eye of Ra (x2), Sigil of Bast (x1), Star of Ishtar (x1), Talisman of the Jade Emperor (x1), Thoth’s Glory (x1)
Secret Passage: 12 Formulas
Level 45: Lesser: Ethereal Veil (x6)
Greater: Glorybringer (x2)
Level 55: Divine: Marduk’s Tablet of Destiny (x2), Talisman of the Jade Emperor (x2)

https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/titan-quest-arcane-formula-farming-data-by-closetchemist/

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Zjapper

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: Titan Quest Arcane Formula Farming Data by ClosetChemist
« Reply #1 on: 21 July 2019, 07:25:20 »
I'm very surprised by the lack of replies and comments on your many guides, info and data posts.
Imo it's very interesting to study these things, as they're questioning the term "random".

Big thanks for your time and effort.
Keep up that spirit.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #2 on: 21 July 2019, 12:23:43 »
I'm very surprised by the lack of replies and comments on your many guides, info and data posts.
Imo it's very interesting to study these things, as they're questioning the term "random".

Keep up that spirit.
It was info from previous forum posted by our members, and since there are much more players who are playing Anniversary Edition and expansions, there are not much people who comment, but everyone who search for this info can find it, you can see how many times each topic was read.
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Zjapper

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #3 on: 21 July 2019, 20:55:05 »

Keep up that spirit.
It was info from previous forum posted by our members, and since there are much more players who are playing Anniversary Edition and expansions, there are not much people who comment, but everyone who search for this info can find it, you can see how many times each topic was read.

Yeah i did notice the big amount of activity in the AE forum. And i def need to take a closer look on that, since that's all new to me.
But still, almost 1.000 views, and not a single simple "thank you".

I'm just used to, that when you find info, guides or data that you have been looking for that solves the problem or qustion you had, that you then at least leave a simple "thank you".

But it was not to start a debate about it, i was just wondering and thinking loud.  ;D

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal