Author Topic: Soulvizier AERA bug topic  (Read 32334 times)

Offline rakshir

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -5
Re: Soulvizier AERA bug topic
« Reply #15 on: 24 April 2020, 02:42:37 »
I don't really see how a bad installation could cause this. Send me the save by private message here (use a dropbox, mega.nz or anything to share the file).
Hey soa. I sent you a message with a mega link. If you can, just let me know that you got it okay. I'd actually never used it before.

Offline mountainblade

• TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #16 on: 24 April 2020, 04:04:24 »
I had the same issue with heat shield, although putting a point into heat Accretion seems to fix it.  :-\

Offline rakshir

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: 24 April 2020, 04:40:41 »
I had the same issue with heat shield, although putting a point into heat Accretion seems to fix it.  :-\
Good to know I'm not crazy, although I tried it with and without Accretion to no avail.

Offline soa

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #18 on: 24 April 2020, 15:34:38 »
No issues on my side even with your save. I'll try to change something in 1.6, but it's weird.
Soulvizier for AE, Ragnarok and Atlantis [released] :
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=1201.0  / Discord : https://discord.gg/qs9t6AA
Overhaul mod with many new monsters, skills, items, features, balance and bugfixes. Increased difficulty.

Offline rakshir

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: 24 April 2020, 16:33:00 »
Well thanks for looking into it, anyway. I'll sure let you know if I figure anything out.

Offline mountainblade

• TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: 25 April 2020, 01:41:33 »
actually I tried it again and it seems random. Sometimes it works, 90% of the time it doesn't. I tried different keybindings, didn't seem to have an effect. I started recording to show you and of course it worked first time then.

I'm sure that's not helpful but not sure what else to add.

Offline Tauceti

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
« Reply #21 on: 26 April 2020, 13:43:59 »
 I like new crafting recipes but searching for a particular satyr or centaur soul among a bunch of souls is hazardous. It's not technically a bug but could be improved if each soul got a description when we right click on it: satyr, centaur soul etc.

Offline soa

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: 26 April 2020, 14:38:06 »
I like new crafting recipes but searching for a particular satyr or centaur soul among a bunch of souls is hazardous. It's not technically a bug but could be improved if each soul got a description when we right click on it: satyr, centaur soul etc.
OK, that's doable. Not in next patch but in a near future.
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=1201.0  / Discord : https://discord.gg/qs9t6AA
Overhaul mod with many new monsters, skills, items, features, balance and bugfixes. Increased difficulty.

Offline InkyCricket

• Beginner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: 27 April 2020, 06:57:00 »
I am not seeing Cenon Stormborn(an icthian hero from act 3) soul's granted skill activating whenever I attack in melee or when I cast volcanic orb. It appears to have no effect.

Offline TranceFetish

• Beginner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: 27 April 2020, 11:04:18 »
Hello,

Trying out your mod and all is good except for my inventory, it seems the items don't fit in the boxes? I have a screenshot to show what I mean. When I installed I did the core files first and created a new directory for the templates since it did not exist before, i.e: this is what I did. C:\Users\xxx\Documents\My Games\Titan Quest - Immortal Throne\Working\database\Templates  I created the Working folder and the database folders because they weren't there and then copied the templates folder into that. Is this correct?

Thanks for remaking the mod!

Offline soa

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: 27 April 2020, 20:51:52 »
Hello,

Trying out your mod and all is good except for my inventory, it seems the items don't fit in the boxes? I have a screenshot to show what I mean. When I installed I did the core files first and created a new directory for the templates since it did not exist before, i.e: this is what I did. C:\Users\xxx\Documents\My Games\Titan Quest - Immortal Throne\Working\database\Templates  I created the Working folder and the database folders because they weren't there and then copied the templates folder into that. Is this correct?

Thanks for remaking the mod!
Templates should be useless now, they are no longer in the mod.
Have you a hacked version of the game, or a not up-to-date version ?

Offline InkyCricket

• Beginner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: 27 April 2020, 21:35:44 »
Ember Oak casts stone form, but does not get affected by it in any way.

He does not gain the damage immunity from using it, and he does not get stuck in it for it's duration.

Offline TranceFetish

• Beginner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: 28 April 2020, 10:43:17 »
I have the steam version and up to date as much as it can be with all dlc's. Should I just remove the template folder altogether and try again?

Edit: Very strange I just checked my steam library and it tells me I don't have Atlantis.. I swear I bought it and installed it. Well I would presume that is the issue then? Ugh!
You can delete the folder template, but I don't see how it can cause any issue.
For Atlantis, it is absolutely mandatory to have it, to avoid bugs. Check if Marinos (ferryman for Atlantis) is in Rhodes.
« Last Edit: 28 April 2020, 21:45:21 by soa »

Offline Tauceti

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: 28 April 2020, 11:57:55 »
For the forge formula Beastbane, some protective beads don't work. (maybe it's the same problem reported for the Oak Reinforced Buckler)

Edit:
Tooltips don't give the correct description for the recharge time of the N+1 level on the following skills:
Defense mastery: Adrenaline + Resilience (the N+1 level recharge time is the same as N level one, and Adrenaline initial CD is 21s instead of 30s i guess)
Storm mastery: Storm surge
Earth mastery: Heat shield, Flame Surge + Barrage

I didn't check other masteries.
« Last Edit: 28 April 2020, 15:03:29 by Tauceti »

Offline soa

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: 28 April 2020, 21:55:07 »
For the forge formula Beastbane, some protective beads don't work. (maybe it's the same problem reported for the Oak Reinforced Buckler)

Edit:
Tooltips don't give the correct description for the recharge time of the N+1 level on the following skills:
Defense mastery: Adrenaline + Resilience (the N+1 level recharge time is the same as N level one, and Adrenaline initial CD is 21s instead of 30s i guess)
Storm mastery: Storm surge
Earth mastery: Heat shield, Flame Surge + Barrage

I didn't check other masteries.
Beastbane : same problem, except I think it was already in classic Soulvizier.
Azorian Band and Greaves of the Flameforge have a similar problem.

For the cooldowns, this is a bug in the official game engine. Skill modifiers with a -Xs to recharge actually reduce the recharge of the base skill, even if the modifier is at lvl 0. So this bug is on Adrenaline + Resilience, Flame Surge + Barrage, should also be the same with modifiers for Distortion Wave, and Regrowth (this one has little -Xs), at least.
I believe that there is also a bug when the cooldown decreases with the levels of the base skill, like Heat Shield or Storm Surge.

I think I'll be able to fix it for modifiers by artificially increase the level of the base skill to compensate. What I did now for War Dance /Finesse is to give the -Xs to recharge only at level 2.
I'm not sure I'll be able to fix it for Heat Shield and Storm Surge.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal