Author Topic: What channels does THQNordic take feedback through?  (Read 2701 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Seanshineyouth

• Beginner
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
The game is fun but it needs some updates to refresh combat, button mapping, overall leveling experience... most remakes from a decade or more ago come with some bells and whistles that make them stand out a bit more... this is def an improvement, but with so many great titles in the genre you have to wonder if THQNordic even looked at other successful console dungeon crawlers to get ideas... Bc torchlight had it very near perfect and diablo 3 took it to a whole new level... I’d love to see Titan quest get some solid updates to bring it a bit more forward.  But I’m not sure where I’d go to tell Nordic that... has anyone had any success contacting them through social media?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What channels does THQNordic take feedback through?
« Reply #1 on: 07 July 2018, 20:49:25 »
well , i think nordic doesnt have a active chat/channel into the community

a bummer
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Seanshineyouth

• Beginner
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: 08 July 2018, 04:34:46 »
Hmmm... how did they know the community was so upset about the lack of couch co-op?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #3 on: 08 July 2018, 09:32:43 »
My guess is the Steam TQAE community, possibly the GOG one and Discord.  Those seem to be the favoured discussion places these days.  Nordic's forum website is awful, pretty much dead.  I tried joining it years ago when they first bought the TQIT rights and couldn't even manage to do that.  It's absolutely useless - much like the company itself really.

Tags: feedback 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal