Author Topic: Hello :D  (Read 4852 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline seventh

• Topic Author
  • Questin' in a Titanic Scale
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Hello :D
« on: 18 March 2019, 07:46:03 »
Hey there folks,

Nothing much to say except Titan Quest is love and life. I would love to think that some of the regulars from the old titanquest.net remember me but I'll suffice with the fact that I remember them and the good times I had discussing TQIT with those awesome people.
Man I still remember when there were a good couple people writing stories of their adventures in the Writing section. Are those still somewhere? I would also love to look at what I wrote these couple years ago. It's been quite a while.

I remember coming back to this forum, but life really pulled me away from videogames in general. But every now and then I'll hum the TQ main theme (which I dearly miss with the new Ragnarok main screen). I just love it.

Anyways, I'm just looking for conversation and secretly hoping some of the old regulars are still around. ♥ Big love to anyone reading this.
« Last Edit: 18 March 2019, 07:52:37 by seventh »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Hello :D
« Reply #1 on: 18 March 2019, 12:50:35 »
Yeah, of course we're still around - where else would we be (well, okay maybe hanging out over on the GD forum  ;))?  And yes, you're remembered too. 

Sadly not much was able to be saved from the old forum except for guides, etc, which are on the kirmiziperfect website. There are a few new journals being written though.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: 18 March 2019, 12:55:43 »
Hello  seventh! Welcome (again) aboard!

:)
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: 18 March 2019, 13:49:17 »
Hello seventh. There are still people writing about their progress, off topic stories as well.
If you are interested you can become TQfans journalist?    ^-^
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Not Yet Rated!

Offline seventh

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: 19 March 2019, 17:37:33 »
Yeah, of course we're still around - where else would we be (well, okay maybe hanging out over on the GD forum  ;))?  And yes, you're remembered too. 

Sadly not much was able to be saved from the old forum except for guides, etc, which are on the kirmiziperfect website. There are a few new journals being written though.

Hey Medea! :D

Dang. Oh well, moving on is part of life.
Also I think I might move onto GD then, it's just that I like the epic adventure world trottig aspect of TQ a lot more. But the new GD holy themed mastery looks really cool.

But before that I'll derp around more in Ragnarok. I've been wanting to make a Spirit Rune Mastery combo and see how that goes. :D

Not Yet Rated!

Offline seventh

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: 19 March 2019, 17:37:57 »
Hello  seventh! Welcome (again) aboard!

:)

Thank you! :D

Not Yet Rated!

Offline seventh

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: 19 March 2019, 17:39:04 »
Hello seventh. There are still people writing about their progress, off topic stories as well.
If you are interested you can become TQfans journalist?    ^-^

Hey there!
Haha, sounds awesome but I wish I had more time in my hands. 24 hours a day is certainly not enough!
Gonna definitely check the journals out though!

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: 19 March 2019, 17:47:53 »

Also I think I might move onto GD then, it's just that I like the epic adventure world trottig aspect of TQ a lot more. But the new GD holy themed mastery looks really cool.

But before that I'll derp around more in Ragnarok. I've been wanting to make a Spirit Rune Mastery combo and see how that goes. :D

Not moving on, just expanding out a bit, given the connections between the two games.  We're still here as well. Forgotten Gods is releasing next week so it's going to be a crazy time on the forum there.  Shame I'm on holiday and will miss it.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline seventh

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: 19 March 2019, 18:05:50 »

Not moving on, just expanding out a bit, given the connections between the two games.  We're still here as well. Forgotten Gods is releasing next week so it's going to be a crazy time on the forum there.  Shame I'm on holiday and will miss it.

True, that's a great way to put it :)
And hah, I'm the complete opposite, only being able to play more games and relax thanks to spring break. When uni gets going again next week it's back to studying.
Now, time to head over to the Masteries section and see if there are any people discussing stuff :D

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal