Author Topic: Trapper build warfare or hunting second mastery  (Read 13310 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: Trapper build warfare or hunting second mastery
« Reply #15 on: 14 February 2019, 20:34:44 »
that's ok but i reread your conversation on steam.. and what was suggested is not really a trapper.. it is just a melee (spear) or archer (bow) with side points on traps.. a true trapper is a toon with stat points and gear aiming to make traps as strong as possible.. meaning all or most of its damage comes from traps

like this character by icefreeze this is a good example of a true trapper brigand

https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=688.msg6943#msg6943

I'm not saying a melee or archer is weak.. it's just not a true trapper brigand.. like for example i have a mage summoner (earth + nature) and i have side points on pets.. that doesn't make me a petmaster.. it is still a mage with side points on pets.. that's because my gear is for making my spells stronger, not making my pets stronger

so if you want a true trapper brigand, i think icefreeze can help better.. i can help too but they are all "i thinks".. or if you want a spear or bow brigand with side points on traps, then ask the guy.. it is easier for self-farmed anyway.. in fact, just 1 or 2 years ago that's how i would've built my brigand, with only str and dex and no int.. then with side points on traps.. but after seeing icefreeze's vids, i saw there was something lacking on my theorycraft that i doubted for a long time.. if i am to build a brigand now, it will be closer to icefreeze but with less points on dex and more points on str so i can swap captain's signet with a pet ring + monkey kings.. but that's harder for self-farmed

and your titancalc link is wrong.. you should copy the return link at the bottom of the page

edit: i don't post vids as much as i used to anymore.. after spending time on this thread.. i know what the next one will be  ::)
« Last Edit: 14 February 2019, 20:47:06 by botebote77 »
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline renkotsu

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
« Reply #16 on: 14 February 2019, 20:48:57 »
I just want a pure trapper based build, most of these post like you said tell me to go bow or spear

Fixed link

https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/titancalc-anniversary-edition/TitanCalca581a581a581.html?mastery=Assassin&master1=6&master2=3&sa=0&m1=32-0-0-1-1-6-8-8-0-0-16-1-0-8-1-1-8-1-0-6-8-0&m2=32-0-0-1-0-8-6-10-0-0-10-0-0-0-0-6-0-1-0-0-16-0

https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/titancalc-anniversary-edition/TitanCalc142b142b142b.html?mastery=Brigand&master1=6&master2=7&sa=0&m1=32-0-0-1-1-6-8-8-0-0-16-1-0-8-1-1-8-1-0-6-8-0&m2=32-1-0-1-0-12-6-0-8-0-6-8-0-0-8-0-6-0-6-0-0

I might have useless skill not sure what work and doesnt with trap , like flush out

Brigand seem to have more damage for trap but warfare have battle standard triumph and ancestral warrior

Is there any ring with faster cast rate or am i better with sthenos even with brigand or assassin?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: 14 February 2019, 21:07:14 »
well... i suggested illusionist and you didn't like it  :P

there is occult but thing is.. if you choose occult ring you sacrifice 1 pet ring
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline renkotsu

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
« Reply #18 on: 14 February 2019, 21:18:06 »
Well my friend already roll a nature based character so i figured id do another secondary

I saw icefreeze  video and asked him about his build hopefully he answer me back  8)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: 14 February 2019, 22:04:43 »
well i can always throw this into the mix

Dreamkiller: A Hybrid Shoddy
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=832.0

it doesn't require high CDR and you can probably do with less strength making it less hybrid
it focuses on pet rings + monkey kings trickery.. knives to reduce resists.. main synergy is traps + nightmare mastermind
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal