General > General Discussion

% Attack Damage Converted to Health

(1/4) > >>

nargil66:
Hey, I have a question about ADCtH - does it work with DoT damages or it convert only direct, flat dmg?

icefreeze:
From what i know it is not, and ACVtH is some kind of Vitality dmg => its very useless when facing undead type monsters.

andyblast:
1. ADCTH will only proc HP refill to player IF & ONLY IF the damage done in this hit to the mob is not a kill damage. So best used with mobs who dont get 1 shot.

2. ADCTH is similar resistance to vitality but seperate & undead & bosses have very low/zero susceptibility. Hero mobs have same resistance to ADCTH as their origin class.

3. undead susceptibility can be increased by "of betrayer", monkey-king, & some class talents (necrosis comes to mind, not 100% sure).

4. Works with any type of damage, static or DoT, as long as attack isnt fatal in this hit.

icefreeze:

--- Quote from: andyblast on 13 October 2018, 10:21:24 ---1. ADCTH will only proc HP refill to player IF & ONLY IF the damage done in this hit to the mob is not a kill damage. So best used with mobs who dont get 1 shot.

2. ADCTH is similar resistance to vitality but seperate & undead & bosses have very low/zero susceptibility. Hero mobs have same resistance to ADCTH as their origin class.

3. undead susceptibility can be increased by "of betrayer", monkey-king, & some class talents (necrosis comes to mind, not 100% sure).

4. Works with any type of damage, static or DoT, as long as attack isnt fatal in this hit.

--- End quote ---
You can test with Undead ( skeleton) to reveal ADCtH work or not with them.
Its nearly useless in normal case, even when debuff reduced resistances of Undead Skeleton enemies.

andyblast:
you could leach HP from undead after debuffing in IT, no idea about ragnarok. Ill try to find the web-archive of theorycrafting thread with numbers from old forums.

undead resistance is close to 100, so you'd have to throw many stacks of -resistance for it to work, but i HAVE DONE it in graveyards in IT, i do non-potion runs with massbosses, using hunter AoE.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version