Author Topic: omgarm's Summoner Guide  (Read 4064 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Online Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
omgarm's Summoner Guide
« on: 13 August 2018, 15:01:07 »
Suggestion 1
I am earth/nature ~2/3 of the way through china right now in legendary.
I died a lot in normal, much less in epic, and not too much in legendary.
I recommend :
Always wait for your wolves and/or CD to aggro before you attack or lob a volcanic orb.
As time goes on you do NOT have the melee / armor ability to avoid damage in late epic and legendary.
Use the stone form. I only got this in late epic, and it saved me. I think you can ctrl-click on your CD to focus on the dude hitting you when you are in stone form. 2 points is enough for me in this skill.
I had the nymph for a while, but got rid of her to get 3 wolves with +nature skill items boosting me to 18.
Carry around extra +nature and +earth skill items, equip them, summon your pets, the re-equip.
I like amulets and rings that give elemental damage, + attack speed and +fire damage.
Have your main attack mode be with a fire staff, preferably of alacrity or speed with % attack speed and bonus fire damage. Add a nice relic to it for more attack speed. I have 1618 dps with my fire staff right now.
My 2nd weapon loadout has a 135% pierce resist shield, and a 45% pierce resist spear. This is great if there are archers – i just hit ‘w’ to switch to the shield in case any dudes aggro on me. I lob a volcanic orb after my CD starts fighting them.
I never tried flame surge or the briar ward skills, so i can’t comment on them. Mainly i use wolves, cd, earth enchantment, heart of oak, and volcanic orb w/ upgrades.
I find the most useful items in the game are the ones that give you 50-70% enemy attack slowdown. If someone aggros on you, hit him, wait for him to attack, then back away. I always use an amulet with %66 slowdown for 3 secs. This is the best way I’ve found to stay alive…
-slimmer
Suggestion 2
Anybody got another build not using the wolves?
Skills placement, try to max your masteries first, get few skills, like 1 point in heat shield and 1 in core dweller, 1 point in earth enchant, when you get both masteries maxed, first pump heart of oak and core dweller as the titancalculator are describe at bottom of post.
Make sure you always have instant regrowt in legendary with your gear on, sometimes you wont need that much skills points in acelerated growt, so you can buy it back and reskill, its a defensive build at heart, you wont be killing enemies fast as druid, but you can survive a lot better if played correctly, briar ward always use that and stay inside in legendary, theres no need for 100% recharge, unless you want to use volcanic orb and lag your entire screen, since this game cant mess so well with fire that way, and against bosses volcanic orb spammer its not better than playing with eruption and using your staff.
Basic Gameplay for legendary its: Briar Ward, plague, eruption, refresh, eruption, if you get some bashes on head use insta regrowt, if your regrowt its not better than the bashes you getting, hit stone form, with your current 2 eruption around you will prolly be safe until all killed, if not when stone form finish just run plague, set 2 eruption with refresh and repeat.
Against bosses, thats plague, briar, eruption, eruption, dont let they hit you, just run in circles, and keep 2 eruption per time, while running they will miss attacks, when they miss or are too far away set eruptions.
Gear:
Helm: Hesiones Golden Veil, Green Helm with +1 all skills for summoning
Staves: Hades Scepter, Green Blazing Vade Mecum or Empyrean of Brimstone with incarnation of prometheus relic with attack speed mod or fire damage % mod depends if you use staff to attack enemies a lot or just spam eruptions.
Eye of Osiris for summoning, Caduceus for resistance against archers incase they trouble you
Armour: Vestment of Overlord
Boots: Archmage Leggings and Loratian Greaves for summoning
Wrist: Archmage Clasp
Rings: Eye of Horus for recharge incase you need some, crystal ring with +2 earth skills roll for summoning, seal of hephaestus for fire damage%
Ammy: Aphrodites favour for res and +skills or Polaris for recharge
Stats Placement defensive
330 base int (white) +170 from mastery = 500 int enough to wear most stuff ingame
102 base dex (white) + 48 from nature since earth have no dex mod yet = 150, most stuff its 150 dex for mage.
Any left stat points all in health
How to save lots of skill points using summoning + skill items, just equip the items that give + earth or all skills when all equiped, summon your core, unequip all the items and use your current stuff for general playing, ex:
Summoning Gear:
Loratian +1
Green Helm +1
Osiris Staff +2
Vestment of Overlod +2 (this one prolly no need to unequip)
Ammy Aphrodite +2
Crystal Ring +2 earth
Crystal Ring +2 earth
That all together = +12 to earth skills plus +1 for requirement to use core dweller and his synergies, its +13 all for core dweller, you just need 8 points in core dweller to max his first tree using that method. just heal him when necessary, his sinergies will be set at 13 when his alive, so its good enough, theres no need to pump more, that will save a lot of skill points for other skills.
Stats placement Offensive
Same as defensive, but instead allocating in health, just set all the remaining stats points in int.
http://www.titancalc.com/TitanCalc.asp?mastery=Summoner&master1=4&master2=1&sa=0&m1=32-6-0-12-1-0-8-1-0-8-0-0-1-0-6-0-0-8-1-8-0-0-0&m2=32-12-0-0-12-0-0-1-15-0-0-1-0-0-0-1-0-0-12-1-12-0-0
-Drakex99
Suggestion 3
I use a Zookeeper-style Summoner, almost level 58 now.
Current build: http://www.titancalc.com/TitanCalc.asp?mastery=Summoner&master1=4&master2=1&sa=0&m1=32-1-15-12-1-1-8-0-1-8-0-10-0-15-6-10-1-8-1-0-1-0-0-0&m2=32-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-15-0-0-1-0-0-0-1-0-0-0-2-3-0-0-0
Planned build: http://www.titancalc.com/TitanCalc.asp?mastery=Summoner&master1=4&master2=1&sa=0&m1=32-1-15-12-1-1-8-0-1-8-0-10-0-15-6-12-1-8-1-0-2-0-0-0&m2=32-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-15-0-0-8-0-0-0-1-0-0-0-8-12-0-0-0
Wolves: Summon maxed, Maul is useful on normal but was dropped on Legendary due to low damage. SI is just crap. SotP is great and maxed.
Nymph: Great damage dealer, but due to lack of points I let my +skill equips do the work.
Plague: Always cast this after the Dweller has the aggro, would not have made it to Legendary Typhon without it. All subskills only add to this great skill, all maxed.
Heal: A must for my Zookeeper, -recharge and the base heal are boosted by +skill items but maxed the Leaping heal.
Refresh: One point while summoning and for spamming Eruption without -100% recharge.
HoO: Adds health and resistance, maxed. The -mana cost skill isn’t needed so skipped.
Briar Ward: Crap so skipped.
Earth Enchantment: I don’t so most of the damage and am not planning on entering the fray so skipped aswell.
Heat Shield: Got a heal, skipped.
Flame Surge: Pathetic range and low damage, skipped.
Stoneform: Very situational skill, I usually run when my pets are dead instead of waiting 6 seconds and then run.
Volativity: Damage booster, so skipped.
Ring of Flame: Nice to have but not worthy of my skill points, besides I have a ring that grants the skill and I still use it.
Volcanic Orb: A decent Damaging spell but requires 32 points to be usefull so skipped.
Eruption: A good damaging spell that only requires 12 points to reach it’s cap. Gives me something to speed up bosses a little.
Core Dweller: Wildfire is crap the rest is great so all but Wildfire maxed.
Strategy: Walk till pets see monsters and follow (very important!), cast plague, heal till monsters die and resume walking. On bosses that take too long (hydra…) I cast an Eruption and resmue healing, sometimes refreshing it. Plague is always active!
I have a whopping 110 Deaths and all them are my own fault:
– Never plague a fast mob, you may just run in before your pets can take the aggro.
– Always follow your pets, if your Nymph sees a mob don’t keep running:a pack of Tigers in your back can hurt.
– Make sure your Dweller aggros all the mobs, only one that slips past his taunt can kill you, even with 8k HP.
– On bosses that deal alot of damage keep healing your dweller till he dies, don’t refresh him (you cando this against lancers they’re usually thinned out nicely and won’t pose a threath to you if plagued.)
– Do not fall asleep while playing 🙂
Equipment:
Archmage’s arms n leggings
star stone (Grants Ring of Flame, +108% cast speed)
ring of gaia (+2 to eruption, +2 to traquility of water)
Vestment of the overlord (+2 to all skills)
Aphrodite’s Favor (+2 to all skills)
Heisone’s Golden Veil
Green Staff for damage (1400dps)
Staff of Elysium (+2 to all Nature skills)
Current build: http://www.titancalc.com/TitanCalc.asp?mastery=Summoner&master1=4&master2=1&sa=0&m1=32-1-15-12-1-1-8-0-1-8-0-10-0-15-6-10-1-8-1-0-1-0-0&m2=32-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-15-0-0-1-0-0-0-1-0-0-0-2-3-0-0
Planned for 65: http://www.titancalc.com/TitanCalc.asp?mastery=Summoner&master1=4&master2=1&sa=0&m1=32-1-15-12-1-1-8-0-1-8-0-10-0-15-6-12-1-8-1-0-2-0-0-0&m2=32-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-15-0-0-8-0-0-0-1-0-0-0-8-12-0-0-0
Using this build I have all essential skills maxed. Heat Shield hardly helps my CD, I’ve tried it and it never makes a difference. He only dies against alot of mobs, with or without Heat Shield (and the Fire resistance on it is useless for a CD, he has 100% anyway). My Heal is more effective at keeping him alive.
I hardly use Eruption, only when I want to cast something else than heal/plague; I have no need for more damage.
This is build works perfect for me, any mobs is easy (unless some effects make me lag, that’s just plain evil for any build) and I love it. You might disagree with it but I love it 😀

-Guide by omgarm

https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/titan-quest-summoner-earth-nature-guide/

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal