Author Topic: Filter all types of items and more...  (Read 18059 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline koderkrazy

• Modder
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Filter all types of items and more...
« on: 17 June 2018, 17:35:53 »
1. Filter dropped items - Following items could be filtered now :D
      Broken
      White
      Yellow
      Green and MI
      Epic
      Legendary
      Potion
      Relic
      Quest
      Artifact
      Formula
2. Invisible as ghost - you can walk pass enemies without getting detected.
3. Set/freeze time - you can set game to any time. Also, you can keep time running or freeze it.

Some of the mods which were there in Defiler:
4. Show Damage - shows all damages instead of just critical hits. Only damage over time, and pet damage is not shown.
    Enable 'Display critical damage' setting in game.
5. Show Pet Damage - shows damage done by pets.
6. Mute Zeus - no speech or text dialog after you kill Typhon.
7. No gold drops - gold will not drop from chests or monsters.
8. Set potion stack limit to 200 - health and energy potions can stack up to 200.

For download and more details see
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=504.0
« Last Edit: 25 June 2018, 06:24:09 by koderkrazy »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Laionidas

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Filter all types of items
« Reply #1 on: 18 June 2018, 10:13:00 »
Looks good.

To be honest, it is completely beyond me why green item filtering at the least, was not added to the AE, like in Grim Dawn.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline koderkrazy

• Modder
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Filter all types of items
« Reply #2 on: 19 June 2018, 12:26:30 »
Looks good.

To be honest, it is completely beyond me why green item filtering at the least, was not added to the AE, like in Grim Dawn.
Also the implementation is not hard at all. One line of comparison for each item was enough.

May be policy makers decided to keep farming uneasy. :-X

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Filter all types of items and more...
« Reply #3 on: 19 June 2018, 14:54:49 »
is this like the cheat TQdefiler used to offer? where whites and yellows don't drop making greens and above quality items drop in abundance? if so, i don't like it
party pooper me
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline koderkrazy

• Modder
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: 19 June 2018, 15:04:14 »
is this like the cheat TQdefiler used to offer? where whites and yellows don't drop making greens and above quality items drop in abundance? if so, i don't like it
party pooper me
As name suggests it is a filter for dropped items.
Items do drop. It's not TQDefiler type.

Just try it out  :P
« Last Edit: 19 June 2018, 15:23:42 by koderkrazy »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: 19 June 2018, 15:25:04 »
ok then so thanks and thanks for the Zeus Typhon silence mod

Spoiler for Hiden:
i just don't like cheats.. i use to cheat myself though not in this game.. small cheats lead to big cheats which then leads to free for all anything goes start at lvl 99.. or in this case 85 :/ 
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Hector

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: 19 June 2018, 19:03:21 »
I for one, do not consider most of these as cheats, but rather adjustments/balancing to the unfair aspects of the game.. the enemies, the terrain, the game itself is the one that cheats against the player in every opportunity.. you encounter a hero, or even a leader of a pack, and let's say its a melee oriented monster.. but somehow it also inherits all the advantages of a mage.. it has high attribute points in parts which have nothing to do with its class.. it can be an assassin type monster, but somehow it also has cold attacks and have the necessary intelligence and skill points outside of its class to make it viable and strong (multi-mastering if you will).. there are many many other things which I'm sure all of you already know.. not to mention you are a one man army against real armies equipped with ridiculous amounts of advantages over you..

Due to these reasons, I would for instance, never wait for that rare "cold essence" charm to drop five times (seems impossible if you just play the game without farming) and expect it to give me the necessary completion bonus in the end.. its just unfair.. so correcting the completion bonus is not a cheat but simply a sensible adjustment IMO.. I killed for it, put effort for it, and the reward shouldn't be a lottery in the end.. there should be an in-game menu with all the completion bonuses to choose from when you complete a charm.. When the day for your salary comes, do you expect from your company to pay you a random amount of money, or the amount of money you agreed with in the beginning?

I used koderkrazy's blacksmith app with a clear conscience right after the legendary craftsman quest in order to correct the unfairness of the mechanics.. A slow, elemental based epic axe, is being imbued with the "murderous" prefix, giving me some stupid physical damage which has nothing to do with my class.. I instead, created the same weapon with the "arctic" prefix and bam! problem solved.. Did I become extra strong, a godly char?.. absolutely not, I just gave myself a necessary upgrade in order to keep up with the game's unjust difficulty and silly randomness, that's all..

A lot of people backup their save files and do the same quest over an over until they get what they want but somehow its not considered as cheating like mine, but rather viewed as a simple exploit or even effort.. this is nothing but nonsense man.. there is no difference between the two..

All in all, I feel absolutely happy and comfortable with the tools koderkrazy created.. and I'm grateful that he made this game playable for me with his beautiful work and efforts..

Just had to get this out of my chest for a while, just a general rant  :)       
« Last Edit: 19 June 2018, 19:32:55 by Hector »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline koderkrazy

• Modder
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: 19 June 2018, 21:04:51 »
Thanks for the support bro! Really helps me keep going  ^-^

Mods in this collection are simply trying to overcome basic hurdles which players have struggled over many years.
The ideas is to make game more fun to play.
Note: Invisibility doesn't give you much advantage. You can't damage enemies by any means. It's just to have nice quite stroll around the areas.

I would like to add to what @Hector said about Legendary Craftsmanship. There is more unfairness to it...
1) Your weapon could actually get screwed up. It doesn't actually upgrade your weapon! It gives you new weapon of same type with prefix, suffix, and new seed.  New seed means your weapon stats change. e.g. when I upgraded my precious Apollo's Will(with 117% pierce!), my upgraded ring got only 96% pierce. I cursed myself... and I never found ring with such good stats again.  :'(
2) Also you get to upgrade when the game is almost finished. I mean, you may not find upgraded weapons useful in your next build.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: 19 June 2018, 22:30:05 »
@Hector I'm not gonna argue with you man we're cool..
but i actually find the base game too easy.. that's not boasting or anything.. I just have the necessary experience and i farmed to death when AE was still in its infancy.. I'm sure I'm not the only one

@koderkrazy the legendary craftsmanship yeah i agree with you.. i try to optimize gear without relying on that
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Hector

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: 19 June 2018, 23:35:11 »
@botebote77 Of course friend, we're always cool.. and I've always appreciated the support and insight you give regardless of whatever I ask  :) It is just our preferences being a little different and that's perfectly ok..

@koderkrazy Yeah you're absolutely right, I totally forgot about those points.. especially the "seed" part which is definitely much more crucial than the affixes.. That stuff happened to the ring.. its just unacceptable.. anyway I've also started to optimize gear without thinking about that quest anymore..

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: 20 June 2018, 02:43:05 »
How did you achieve this? Is it possible to be tuned to an actual skill in a mod?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline koderkrazy

• Modder
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: 20 June 2018, 06:59:28 »
How did you achieve this? Is it possible to be tuned to an actual skill in a mod?
I think this is one of the development/debug features(like god mode, invincibility). There are properties in dbr like hiddenFromCombat, invincible but they don't affect pc or monsters.
In the mod made provision to turned it on.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Laionidas

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: 20 June 2018, 10:39:12 »
@Hector I'm not gonna argue with you man we're cool..
but i actually find the base game too easy.. that's not boasting or anything.. I just have the necessary experience and i farmed to death when AE was still in its infancy.. I'm sure I'm not the only one

Hmmm,.. I can kinda see where both of you are coming from. I do think the base game is not too difficult, but I also think RNG is not part of what's making up a game's difficulty, it just hurts fun.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline zivshteg

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: 25 June 2018, 05:50:00 »
silly q, but from where do i download it?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline koderkrazy

• Modder
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: 25 June 2018, 06:25:25 »
silly q, but from where do i download it?
Download info is in mod section: https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=504.0

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal