Author Topic: [Tool] TQ Blacksmith  (Read 56631 times)

Rated 3 times
Excellent

Offline koderkrazy

• Modder
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
[Tool] TQ Blacksmith
« on: 29 May 2018, 15:35:35 »
« Last Rated on: 10 January 2022, 02:58:59 »
I have created a small tool which could craft items which are not dropped in the game but they are there in data base.
For example.

If you guys want to try it out then I'll upload it here.
I have tested it on TQ AE version 1.54, 1.56, 1.57 and 2.7

Here is the download link for the tool..
https://bit.ly/321Ivqy
File: TQ_Blacksmith_v0.1.4.1.7z
Size: 2.2 MB

[Changes]
03-9-2019:
    - Added suffixes to Rings and Ambulates
11-6-2018:
    - Added option not to select affixes. Items could be created without affixes now.
24-7-2019
   - Fixed exception occurring after latest update.
« Last Edit: 08 July 2020, 03:26:01 by koderkrazy »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline koderkrazy

• Modder
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [Tool] TQ Blacksmith
« Reply #1 on: 29 May 2018, 16:15:02 »
The tool looks like this:

« Last Edit: 29 May 2018, 19:33:32 by koderkrazy »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline tholuneve

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: 30 May 2018, 05:32:56 »
Is it capable of generate items that could drop in game? Or only for those that couldn't?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline koderkrazy

• Modder
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: 30 May 2018, 06:06:08 »
both

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: 30 May 2018, 20:41:53 »
Very nice mod  8). If you add common items for future updates, it will be golden. I suggested it to Fonzy before, but probably he forgot...
There are also some items in the database that were never used by the developers, but look very cool. Most of them have everything except uibitmaps for inventory. Is it possible to include them somehow? I'm asking mainly for modding purposes.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline koderkrazy

• Modder
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: 31 May 2018, 06:39:03 »
Very nice mod  8). If you add common items for future updates, it will be golden. I suggested it to Fonzy before, but probably he forgot...
There are also some items in the database that were never used by the developers, but look very cool. Most of them have everything except uibitmaps for inventory. Is it possible to include them somehow? I'm asking mainly for modding purposes.

Thx Nargil, for trying it out!
To keep it user friendly, I've included items of type rare, epic and legendary only.

About your requests:
1) Adding common items: Initially I thought of including all the items but there were ~10k items to include. There are too many common and broken items. e.g. common suffixes are alone ~1400 in number. So if you try to create a shield and open suffix selection box, there would be 80 suffixes to select. Users will go for mostly rare suffixes.
Other problem with common items is that they are variations of same types.  e.g. if you take items with nameTag tagItemCoil there are 20. Hard to make them distinguishable on the application UI.

2) items that were never used by the developers: If you could give me some examples(dbr paths) of such items that would be great. We could attach bitmaps of similar classes to them...

If you tell me what info you need of these items for your modding, I will make tailormade solution for you.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: 31 May 2018, 12:35:44 »
If you tell me what info you need of these items for your modding, I will make tailormade solution for you.

I would really appreciate it!

Ima make you a list of the unincluded items. They are many, so it might take some time. Most of them are common btw, but have unique looks. The problem is, im not sure they have .dbr paths. Need to check.

About normal common items - i need them just for the looks and the base names for skinning, translation and such. Affixes are not important to me. Some time ago i tried to just run through the whole game and collect all type of basic common items and store them in Vault, but it was very time consuming and i eventually gave up...
« Last Edit: 31 May 2018, 12:43:37 by nargil66 »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline koderkrazy

• Modder
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: 01 June 2018, 11:23:02 »
About normal common items - i need them just for the looks and the base names for skinning, translation and such.

Let me know if this helps:
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=472.0

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: 01 June 2018, 17:52:12 »
It helps alot! Im very grateful for what you did :D
I checked and most of the items i told you about doesn't  have bitmaps nor .dbr files, only mesh, texture and bump. I'll try to include all in a mod, i think it will help you, have to make alot bitmaps tho.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: 01 June 2018, 18:56:51 »
Here are some examples of unincluded shields:

Vanilla to compare:

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #10 on: 01 June 2018, 22:27:02 »
I like that model of pregnant girl :D
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Not Yet Rated!

Offline koderkrazy

• Modder
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: 02 June 2018, 17:23:03 »
Here are some examples of unincluded shields:

See if you could  render these in MeshView.
I've fixed the null pointer exception. Now I can open shields there...
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=475.0

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Hector

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: 17 June 2018, 19:25:31 »
I'm sooo soooooo grateful for this wondeful utility, thank you very much koderkrazy  ^-^

If its possible, could you make a little update so that we can choose not to put any prefix or suffix to epic and legendary items? or choose to put only a prefix or a suffix and create the item that way?

And another thing.. I know that you mentioned common affixes are to many to integrate into the program but some of the suffixes such as "momentum" are very crucial IMO and I would have preferred them over any other godly and rare affixes if I could.. so I'd like to know if you can accept a request about a specific prefix/suffix list to add into your program..

Not Yet Rated!

Offline koderkrazy

• Modder
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: 17 June 2018, 22:42:49 »
I enjoyed creating the utility more than using it  :P

If its possible, could you make a little update so that we can choose not to put any prefix or suffix to epic and legendary items? or choose to put only a prefix or a suffix and create the item that way?
Ahhh, good catch. It should allow to create plain version of items as well. I'll change it.

And another thing.. I know that you mentioned common affixes are to many to integrate into the program but some of the suffixes such as "momentum" are very crucial IMO and I would have preferred them over any other godly and rare affixes if I could.. so I'd like to know if you can accept a request about a specific prefix/suffix list to add into your program..
If you are concerned about only common(yellow) prefix and suffixes then I'll add yellow affixes to the data files.
Also there is a quick fix:
Add following lines to I:\TQ_Blacksmith_v0.1.2\Data\items\ItemwiseSuffix.txt
Spoiler for Hiden:
These affixes are only for armor.
Code: [Select]
ARM=Rare=15=RECORDS\XPACK\ITEM\LOOTMAGICALAFFIXES\SUFFIX\DEFAULT\DEFENSIVE_RESISTSLOW_02.DBR=xtagSuffix030=of Momentum
LEG=Rare=15=RECORDS\XPACK\ITEM\LOOTMAGICALAFFIXES\SUFFIX\DEFAULT\DEFENSIVE_RESISTSLOW_02.DBR=xtagSuffix030=of Momentum
HEAD=Rare=15=RECORDS\XPACK\ITEM\LOOTMAGICALAFFIXES\SUFFIX\DEFAULT\DEFENSIVE_RESISTSLOW_02.DBR=xtagSuffix030=of Momentum
TORSO=Rare=15=RECORDS\XPACK\ITEM\LOOTMAGICALAFFIXES\SUFFIX\DEFAULT\DEFENSIVE_RESISTSLOW_02.DBR=xtagSuffix030=of Momentum

If you are concerned about all other item types as well then, I'll see if I can add extensive items mode to the utility. But it'll take some time. It's not the implementation, it's compiling data of 8-10K items that takes time.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Hector

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: 17 June 2018, 23:51:51 »
That's perfect, thanks again :)

So let me get this straight.. just putting these lines in the text is all that needed? for instance, if I want another prefix/suffix on any part of equipment, I just have to find the related lines for that and put them in the text as well, right?.. if that's the case, maybe you can direct me to a place where I can find all the values so that I can put the ones that I need into the text and be done with it.. I don't want you to bear extra workload just for one person asked it, that's why I'm making this post..

For instance, if I want "impetus" instead , that's tire 3 quality of slow resistance so I have to change 02.dbr to 03.dbr and keep the remaining parts untouched, right?

https://www.tq-db.net/affix/prefixes

There are some prefixes in the list with a note attached as "multiple possibilities". I've never seen a "hardened" prefix offer bleeding resistance instead of pierce resistance for example.. Do you know what the deal with that is? Is it something manually editable like the completion bonuses on charms and relics?
« Last Edit: 18 June 2018, 00:15:19 by Hector »

Tags: mods tools 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal