Author Topic: Hello There  (Read 5528 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Shadowshiv

• Beginner
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Hello There
« on: 27 May 2018, 07:28:12 »
Hi everyone.

I used to be a member at the old site, and I hope that a lot of the members there were able to make the migration over! I'm looking forward to delving back into the TQ community once again!:)

I made a post in the Collector thread, but it says I need Moderator approval before it can be seen. Is that the case with all posts now, or does that go away once a member makes a certain number of posts (this is my second post).

Also, does one have to use the Verification at the bottom of the post all the time, or does it go away once a certain number of posts are made?

Take care!

Thomas

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Typhon

• Xul
  • TQ Titans
  • Sometimes you just gotta march on Mount Olympus.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -6
Re: Hello There
« Reply #1 on: 27 May 2018, 14:53:56 »
Welcome to the site, Thomas! A lot of members from the old site luckily came here which is awesome :D Yeah, you need to have a certain amount of posts to get full access to everything. I don't remember how much it was though...
Your inventory is full *Plays intense game of tetris*
Spoiler for Hiden:

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Shadowshiv

• Beginner
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: 27 May 2018, 15:04:05 »
Welcome to the site, Thomas! A lot of members from the old site luckily came here which is awesome :D Yeah, you need to have a certain amount of posts to get full access to everything. I don't remember how much it was though...

Hello Typhon (please don't kill me! ;) ).:)

I thought that it may have been like that, as I think the old site used to have a similar setup for new members. It is to avoid spammers, I believe.

And I am happy to hear that a lot of people made it over here!:) I see that defboy posted here (but hasn't been back since last November :( ), and I remember Medea as well. She was pretty friendly and knowledgeable. Forgive me for my bad memory, but I am not sure if you and I ever had any intereactions over there. If not, hopefully we'll be able to here!:)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #3 on: 27 May 2018, 16:11:28 »
Welcome to our new forum shadowshiv.  :)  Yeah, it's the usual anti-spam measures - it should go away soon and you'll be free to post as you wish.  Sadly defboy99 seems to have moved on to other things game-wise so we haven't seen much of him.  But a lot of us are here slowly building up the forum again.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Typhon

• Xul
  • TQ Titans
  • Sometimes you just gotta march on Mount Olympus.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -6
« Reply #4 on: 27 May 2018, 16:16:08 »

Hello Typhon (please don't kill me! ;) ).:)

I thought that it may have been like that, as I think the old site used to have a similar setup for new members. It is to avoid spammers, I believe.

And I am happy to hear that a lot of people made it over here!:) I see that defboy posted here (but hasn't been back since last November :( ), and I remember Medea as well. She was pretty friendly and knowledgeable. Forgive me for my bad memory, but I am not sure if you and I ever had any intereactions over there. If not, hopefully we'll be able to here!:)
My previous name on the other site was Xul and I was pretty new there, pretty much right before it had gone down. But now it's Typhon  O0 I miss Defboy too.
Your inventory is full *Plays intense game of tetris*
Spoiler for Hiden:

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Shadowshiv

• Beginner
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: 28 May 2018, 06:36:00 »
Welcome to our new forum shadowshiv.  :)  Yeah, it's the usual anti-spam measures - it should go away soon and you'll be free to post as you wish.  Sadly defboy99 seems to have moved on to other things game-wise so we haven't seen much of him.  But a lot of us are here slowly building up the forum again.

Hello, Medea! It is nice seeing you again!:)

Hopefully we'll see defboy join us again in the future.:) I don't own Ragnarok yet (I'm hopeful that I'll get it during the Summer Sale), so there is still lots of playing for me! I'm also thinking of re-starting my Collection and see how far along I get with it!:)

I've added you as a buddy here as I think we were friends at the other site as well.:)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Shadowshiv

• Beginner
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: 28 May 2018, 06:37:23 »

My previous name on the other site was Xul and I was pretty new there, pretty much right before it had gone down. But now it's Typhon  O0 I miss Defboy too.

I'm not sure if I remember you then, but that doesn't mean we can't be friends here, right?:)

I'm going to add you to my buddy list as well if that is okay.:)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #7 on: 28 May 2018, 14:37:24 »
Hello and welcome to the forum. We made it like that for new members so it won't affect on experience of other regular members. With more posts more access will come. Nice to see how more members from old community are coming :)
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: 28 May 2018, 14:43:27 »
Hello and welcome to the forum. We made it like that for new members so it won't affect on experience of other regular members. With more posts more access will come. Nice to see how more members from old community are coming :)

Indeed.

Welcome "again" Shadowshiv !
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Shadowshiv

• Beginner
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: 29 May 2018, 01:28:26 »

No worries, efko! If I recall correctly, it is a good measure against "bot" accounts which are created just to post spam or worse!

Thank you for the welcome as well. :)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Shadowshiv

• Beginner
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: 29 May 2018, 01:29:12 »

Indeed.

Welcome "again" Shadowshiv !

Thank you, sauruz! I think I recall you from the old forums, but I'm not 100% certain! :)

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal