Author Topic: Deities Mod - Development Thread  (Read 3131 times)

Offline Prosoro

• Forum Moderator
  • Formerly 'Nefer' of the tq.net forums.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Deities Mod - Development Thread
« Reply #285 on: 23 June 2018, 13:17:57 »

Hey man, sorry to hear about your PC troubles :/

Stay strong and cast aside the foul forces of discouragement! - your mod is worth it and it is looking awesome.  Also, just visited your imgur collection and man, so much kool modding you have done.  Never saw those Bast maenad skins/armor, especially liked those and the tweaked TQ menu with the ocean view in the background.  Nice!

Regarding alpha, that's a solid idea and I agree with what others have said.  I do sympathize with the 'cringe' of releasing content early/unfinished and breaking intended immersion though, but ofc do what you have to Nargil  :)  Personally, I have stored a copy of my mod on a usb flashdrive and some of my trusted friends/brothers PC's as an additional backup and peace-of-mind.  Though problem as you say is that you're always adding changes and creating new content which then has a risk of being lost..

Anyway, keep it up and need moar bast minions!

~  Anything new for TQ? See what Unearthed StudiosNZ has been up to - Details at www.hamunaptramod.com  ~

Lurking no more..

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
  • King of Spoilers
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: Deities Mod - Development Thread
« Reply #286 on: 23 June 2018, 14:56:09 »
Thanks for the support, Prosoro, really appreciate it. My comp should be fixed by the next week. I hope there won't be any complications, but even if there are, i backupped most of the files this time.

About Bast minions, i'm glad you like them :) If you want to use them in your mod, i can send you the resource files. Only they are a little too naked, didn't had the time to find them proper clothing :P
Link to my gallery (now trimmed and updated):
https://imgur.com/a/IHPQY7R

Tags: