Author Topic: List of LMB skills  (Read 20318 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: List of LMB skills
« Reply #15 on: 19 January 2018, 21:46:18 »

BTW, I'm new to this forum and I'm glad that you guys are keeping the community alive after the official forum has died. Thank you very much  :)

it wasn't actually an official forum.. it was also a fan forum

whenever i hear/read the name Hector, i remember Brad Pitt screaming at the top of his lungs "HECTOOORRR!!! HECTOOORRR!!!
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Hector

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: 19 January 2018, 22:21:56 »
Yes: https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=28.0
They are basic forum rules. There was a post limit sort of thing when I first joined but I don't know how it works now and what is blocked.

Thanks Typhon.

it wasn't actually an official forum.. it was also a fan forum

whenever i hear/read the name Hector, i remember Brad Pitt screaming at the top of his lungs "HECTOOORRR!!! HECTOOORRR!!!

Oh really? I didn't know that.
I wish there was an avatar pic choice for Eric Bana in the database, oh well..
Watching that scene right now  :D
Speaking of Hector, do you guys have any play-style suggestions for a Warden?. I went back to using the default attack on my LMB and there are a bit too many active skills to handle in this class. I already have rally (paired with adrenaline of course) and call of the hunt and I think adding quick recovery and colossus form would be sort of an overkill at normal difficulty in addition to them. Not to mention how much viable going through 4 different casting animations would be in the heat of battle ???
English is not my native lang so I hope you'll excuse any errors.
« Last Edit: 19 January 2018, 22:45:22 by Hector »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #17 on: 19 January 2018, 22:32:07 »
You're not playing a Warden with that combo, it's a Guardian (Defense/Nature).

Any official forum would have died with Iron Lore when they closed if they had one.  TitanQuest.net was a one man operation.  After some years he sold it to another person who then sold it on again a few years later.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Hector

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: 19 January 2018, 22:44:59 »
I meant "call of the hunt". Editing the post right now.
I have very little knowledge about that company so no comments on that one. But sounds like it wasn't worthy of the efforts of the community members that had been put in there in the past. 
« Last Edit: 19 January 2018, 22:53:46 by Hector »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: 19 January 2018, 23:35:07 »
i believe he meant call of the hunt

making eric bana's pic as your avatar would be cool.. you can just find one in Google images and upload it as your avatar

i don't play defense anymore but i played a bonecharmer before focusing on CDR to get CotH and unearthly power permanent.. that is without spending a single point in int.. i don't know if it's going to be effective for a warden but maybe because faster attack mean more shield attack procs

the last time i played def/hunting was in UL it was so long ago that i can't remember anything except that it was called hoplite there

HECTOOOR!!! HECTOOORRR!!! lol.. gotta give props to Hector still going out there despite knowing he was gonna die
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: 20 January 2018, 00:18:07 »
Much appreciated, Typhon!

Edit: Is there any "rules" section for the forums may I ask? I looked it up but couldn't see one. I can't see the screenshots that other members post in their topics, that's why I'm asking this. There is a post limit to unlock some of the features maybe?

Like everyone said before me , Hello and Welcome Hector!

It might be the approval status, when new menber join and for avoid spam activity, its necessary some moderator our highter status to approve, that why you cant see some stuff, its just temporary, should be fixed by now .
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Hector

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: 20 January 2018, 02:18:13 »
Like everyone said before me , Hello and Welcome Hector!

It might be the approval status, when new menber join and for avoid spam activity, its necessary some moderator our highter status to approve, that why you cant see some stuff, its just temporary, should be fixed by now .

Hello and thank you Sauruz!
Also big thanks for the clarification. I haven't checked it yet but I'm sure it is fixed as you say.

making eric bana's pic as your avatar would be cool.. you can just find one in Google images and upload it as your avatar

i don't play defense anymore but i played a bonecharmer before focusing on CDR to get CotH and unearthly power permanent.. that is without spending a single point in int.. i don't know if it's going to be effective for a warden but maybe because faster attack mean more shield attack procs

the last time i played def/hunting was in UL it was so long ago that i can't remember anything except that it was called hoplite there

HECTOOOR!!! HECTOOORRR!!! lol.. gotta give props to Hector still going out there despite knowing he was gonna die

Oh man...you know every time I watch or even think about that scene, I stupidly wish for a different outcome :(
I don't know what would you think but, sometimes I fantasize about an extra side quest in which takes place in the dark grounds before the palace of Hades. In game, you get to meet almost all of the heroes from the movie except Achilles and Hector..unfortunately...
Wouldn't that have been cool to see them together as brothers in arms. That prick Achilles showed his regret and called him brother near his corpse after all. Both of them fighting against the demons as shades and you help them to advance through hordes of enemies. I know their original story in Greek Mythology has nothing to do with all these but still...
The generic combat music for that area is extremely fitting for a "heroes marching through" theme as well..

BTW, I wasn't able to choose my own avatar image for upload when I joined. Seems that it is also fixed now but thanks for the heads up anyway  :)

Lastly, I remember quick recovery was a part of adrenaline tree as a passive skill in both UL and Soulvizier. İt was a genius idea to build the skill tree that way. I wish AE implemented it like that..   
« Last Edit: 20 January 2018, 06:36:14 by Hector »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: 20 January 2018, 09:52:17 »
wow your avatar looks so much better now

your idea is dramatic and cool at the same time so i think I'll like it

Now all this Achilles/Hector talk reminded me of the time in high school when i had to tell the story of Iliad in class.. after my story, our teacher asked me a question: "why do you think Helen left Menelaus for Paris?".. I knew it was a question that had no right or wrong answer.. I couldn't think of a good answer that time so i just made a boring answer.. It was only years after that i knew the real answer.. The question then might not have a right or wrong answer but I'm convinced it was Helen's reason all along.. Helen left Menelaus for Paris because it was Legolas.. It was the wimpy version of Legolas but it's still Legolas
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline legowarrior

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: 20 January 2018, 15:04:24 »
So, which is best for a staff user without spirit?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Typhon

• Xul
  • TQ Titans
  • Sometimes you just gotta march on Mount Olympus.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -6
« Reply #24 on: 20 January 2018, 15:55:13 »
Probably Nature for the staves that give +1 Nature skills so you can get 3 wolves if you're a petmancer.
Your inventory is full *Plays intense game of tetris*
Spoiler for Hiden:

Not Yet Rated!

Offline legowarrior

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: 20 January 2018, 16:00:35 »
Sorry, I was talking about left mouse button skills.  Sorry for the confusion.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Hector

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: 20 January 2018, 18:04:41 »
wow your avatar looks so much better now

your idea is dramatic and cool at the same time so i think I'll like it

Now all this Achilles/Hector talk reminded me of the time in high school when i had to tell the story of Iliad in class.. after my story, our teacher asked me a question: "why do you think Helen left Menelaus for Paris?".. I knew it was a question that had no right or wrong answer.. I couldn't think of a good answer that time so i just made a boring answer.. It was only years after that i knew the real answer.. The question then might not have a right or wrong answer but I'm convinced it was Helen's reason all along.. Helen left Menelaus for Paris because it was Legolas.. It was the wimpy version of Legolas but it's still Legolas

Thanks botebote77.
You had to tell the story? Was it homework or something? Wow man, I wish we studied those myths in high school instead of covering the same old history of Anatolian wars in every damn grade.
Now I finally know Helen's secret agenda, I can die in peace thanks to you  ;D

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: 20 January 2018, 22:33:22 »
You had to tell the story? Was it homework or something? Wow man, I wish we studied those myths in high school instead of covering the same old history of Anatolian wars in every damn grade.
Now I finally know Helen's secret agenda, I can die in peace thanks to you  ;D
yep.. something about literature.. we were told to read a book and tell the summary.. lucky i got Iliad.. one of the few times i didn't mind speaking in front of class

So, which is best for a staff user without spirit?

why would you want a staff user without spirit? but i think psionic touch.. or if you have very high CDR, thunder strike
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline legowarrior

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: 20 January 2018, 22:47:14 »
Because I have done with spirit so it is time to move on

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy