General > General Discussion

Do you guys have physical copies of the game?

(1/4) > >>

Typhon:
Or just the digital ones... Or both!  O0

Thanatos:
Both! I actually have the original boxes from both TQ and the Immortal Throne Xpac, even before the Gold edition. Although I only play AE these days.

Medea Fleecestealer:

--- Quote from: Thanatos on 28 December 2017, 04:22:16 ---Both! I actually have the original boxes from both TQ and the Immortal Throne Xpac, even before the Gold edition. Although I only play AE these days.

--- End quote ---

Me too.  I bought the Gold Edition originally, but actually bought a copy of TQ and IT separately as backups when I thought the original disc was giving up on me.  Unfortuntely I tried having both disc and digital versions running side by side, but GOG wouldn't play ball so I run the AE/R.  Not getting rid of the disc copies though, nope, not happening.  ;D

Also looking forward to adding the disc copy of GD to my collection when they finally send it out to the Kickstarter participants.  One of the reasons I upgraded my original GD purchase was for that.

Cygi:
I have a box of TQ Gold Edition from the "Extra Classic Gold" series.

sauruz:
Well, i just have Vanilla Physical copy, its so dam beautifull. I had it on xmas 2006, was hard to find here.

Immortal throne was different, digital copy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version