Author Topic: Version 2 Development LOC  (Read 29334 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Slayer of Titans
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: Version 2 Development LOC
« Reply #600 on: 10 February 2019, 15:29:01 »
I had a crazy idea for Athens Marsh, i worked all night ( well almost)  building this..

Why i was thinking about this ? Dont you explore the Marsh   afraid of pulling the boss when you didnt want to ? This happens to me many times , lol.

How i imagine the new Marsh:

Heres a small draw i made

Hydra  boss have a special arena for the fight.

Replace the itchians and other sea creatures to a different type of monsters. A new breed of itchians , that have worhship a false god, a supreme identity, Hydra. ( For exemple)

Itchians cultist~ Scale Hoarder ( the normal melles ones)

Itchians cultist~ Adept ( normal casters)

Itchian cultist~Razor Fin ( champion, berseker dual weapon, when he dies spawns a blood pool)

Itchain cultist~ Snake caller ( champion mage, using bleeding and vitality as main attacks, use heals and batle awereness to support their allies)

Plus you will face Hydras spawns  in the area.

Hydra~ juvenille ( medium size , isnt very dangerous)

Hydra~adult ( large size,  now this one you must be carefull, they have a strong melle attack that can cause skill disruption, fear and slow)

In the place where was Hydra boss theres now 2x itchians heroes ( the heads of the cobra)

-The bleeding Fin ( caster, uses a blood rain, vitality shield)

-The cobra Fang ( dual weapon OR mace and shield, have a frenzy mode near defeat)

I'm assuming you all think i'm crazy, well maybe :p
« Last Edit: 10 February 2019, 15:31:14 by sauruz »
"Welcome to new home, be nice and strong ! "

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Slayer of Titans
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: Version 2 Development LOC
« Reply #601 on: 13 February 2019, 23:30:06 »
Almost ending act 4, with Haruspex, dream mastery is strong in this act duo of bonus advantage vs daemons. but this will be for another time.

Side quests. The rewards granted by then, are great no need to change in my opinion.

But i have some suggestions to make some side quests more interesting

The achaean Pass- one of my favourite side quest in the game. the feeling of protect the base from Hades forces is well design, but it misses the feeling of despair :p. The suggestion for this quest is re change the waves.

1st wave- remains the same- empusas and melinoes
2nd wave- Formicids mages and soldiers plus Furys matriachs
3rd wave- Siege striders, formicid captains, machaes grand master archers

The stolen Sigil and Stygian lurker- maybe there could be a small bonepile/formicid egg in the bosses rooms

Lampido potion- Could be there a vicious monster guarding the  cyber mushroom and tree root.

The wealt of kings- Queen Alkiste and King Aegimius can bring more challange into the table.

The torchlight Gaunlet- a fearsome wraith hero can appear in last wave, archer type casting cold/vitality abilities.
"Welcome to new home, be nice and strong ! "

Tags: