Author Topic: Question about mod collection  (Read 1391 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline DevikFeik

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Question about mod collection
« on: 06 June 2020, 00:49:01 »
Hi guys!
new here, hope this is the right place to ask this :)

So, I found out this topic containing many different mods: https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=511.0

Now, what I was looking for was this specific one: "Ichthian PC Mod (MadMan)" (the one inside the "IV. CREATURE MODS" category)
I took a look at what seems to be the instruction file, but couldn't get how to install that mod for my game.

Can somebody please help me doing so?

For reference, this is what the instruction file I was mentioning contains:

Spoiler for Hiden:
DIY:

#1: Get the correct templates, found on this forum, I think you'll need them.
#2: Download the TQ versions of these mods.
#3: Install the mods in a folder, doesn't matter which.
#4: Put the mod you want to transfer to IT in the working folder of your ArtManager.
#5: Opet the IT ArtManager.
#6: Open the mod you want to transfer.
#7: Locate the malepc01.dbr in records\creatures\pc\malepc01.dbr, found in the Database tab. Copy it.
#8: Create a NEW mod, and paste the .dbr into a correct folder in the database tab: 'records\xpack\creature\pc\malepc01.dbr'
#9: Build the mod.
#10: Create a world for the mod in the IT Editor, and save it, but don't add any levels, leave it empty.
#11: Create an auto asset for your world in the ArtManager, build the mod again.
#12: Play the mod in IT: it will transport you to the main campaign screen. Create a NEW, MALE character, preferably with a white toga, and play.
#13: Whenever you want to play again, you have to reload the mod.

http://www.titanquest.net/forums/quest-modifications/10138-mod-models-mod-0-5-exotics.html#post88237

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal