Author Topic: I just want to make a simple mod for 4 SP per level! Please help  (Read 1077 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Halde

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Hi all!

I've been having trouble creating what I've read is a simple mod. To change the amount of Skill Points my character receive to 4 instead of 3. I followed the wiki guide, which was terribly written, and didn't work. I've followed the first part of this: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1746931699 guide, which was greatly written, but did not work either. Comments for others with a similar wish as mine, has all been "create a simple mod changing playerlevels.dbr". I have no idea why this doesn't work. I make the mod, move it to Document->My Games-> Titan Quest Immortal Throne-> CustomMaps and after this I can see it in the game, however not in purple as the steam installed mods. Also it doesn't work as a bounce mod. Sometime the game simply crashes. Other times it just does nothing. What I'm looking for, is if someone can (I assume quickly) write a step by step guide, or copy paste one, to get this to work. I'm quite unsure what my problem is, since everyone is saying how easy it's supposed to be (other than utter and complete inadequacy and incompetence it seems).

I really hope someone here can help me!

~Sincerely
Halde
« Last Edit: 25 September 2022, 17:07:37 by efko »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline HekTo

• TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +3
Re: I just want to make a simple mod for 4 SP per level! Please help
« Reply #1 on: 25 September 2022, 16:40:38 »